+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VIENNA OFFICE

S1234

Mar 9, 2016
S1234 said:
Well today i thought my husban got an email to send his pasport for visa because he already past the interview but told him to go home. well the email was they are missing polic check ans we need to submit it we already did in original application. Dose any one know how long it takes for police check to expire

Hope this is to thw end we will be together soon :(
Also congrats :)

Shantaveli

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
S1234 said:
Well today i thought my husban got an email to send his pasport for visa because he already past the interview but told him to go home. well the email was they are missing polic check ans we need to submit it we already did in original application. Dose any one know how long it takes for police check to expire

Police certificate is valid 6 months.

am-ir

Sep 6, 2015
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2015
Doc's Request.
17-02-2016
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
17-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-2015
Interview........
16-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2016
S1234 said:

That's what they requested from us after the interview. We sent the police clearances two months ago by mail, because they requested the originals, and we are still waiting for response.

S1234

Mar 9, 2016
am-ir said:
That's what they requested from us after the interview. We sent the police clearances two months ago by mail, because they requested the originals, and we are still waiting for response.
My husband emails it as it was requested by email he hot yeasttday and for them to have it in by today. We are lucky that he got it so fast this morning plus he had to translate As well on english.

Best of luck to you i am sure soon you will get something. He is just waiting foe email to send his passpor foe visa stamp

am-ir

Sep 6, 2015
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2015
Doc's Request.
17-02-2016
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
17-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-2015
Interview........
16-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2016
S1234 said:
My husband emails it as it was requested by email he hot yeasttday and for them to have it in by today. We are lucky that he got it so fast this morning plus he had to translate As well on english.

Best of luck to you i am sure soon you will get something. He is just waiting foe email to send his passpor foe visa stamp
Did they request original police certificates? If they did than you cannot send it by e-mail. Read the request carefully.

S1234

Mar 9, 2016
am-ir said:
Did they request original police certificates? If they did than you cannot send it by e-mail. Read the request carefully.
Amir they emailed on 5 of april at like 4 in after none in bosnia and requested for april 6 we had emailed and they responded to say thank you. It's impossible for them to get it in the same day because he had to go and translator and also on English but that does not issue so hope soon he will get a letter to say to send his passport

S1234

Mar 9, 2016
S1234 said:
Amir they emailed on 5 of april at like 4 in after none in bosnia and requested for april 6 we had emailed and they responded to say thank you. It's impossible for them to get it in the same day because he had to go and translator and also on English but that does not issue so hope soon he will get a letter to say to send his passport
Should he send it with fedex as well the original and this going to give us any issue now i am scared

am-ir

Sep 6, 2015
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2015
Doc's Request.
17-02-2016
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
17-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-2015
Interview........
16-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2016
S1234 said:
Should he send it with fedex as well the original and this going to give us any issue now i am scared
I didn't mean to scare you. I'm telling you this because in my e-mail it says that they want originals, and at the bottom it says:

Unless originals are required, you are encouraged to scan and forward us the documents by email to vienn-visa@international.gc.ca. Please ensure that attached documents are no bigger than 5 MB. Should you be unable to provide the requested documents by email or should originals be required, please send them by mail at the address identified below.

I don't know how it is by you, maybe don't have to send it by mail.

S1234

Mar 9, 2016
am-ir said:
I didn't mean to scare you. I'm telling you this because in my e-mail it says that they want originals, and at the bottom it says:

Unless originals are required, you are encouraged to scan and forward us the documents by email to vienn-visa@international.gc.ca. Please ensure that attached documents are no bigger than 5 MB. Should you be unable to provide the requested documents by email or should originals be required, please send them by mail at the address identified below.

I don't know how it is by you, maybe don't have to send it by mail.
Thats what it was on there to but thwy wanted so fast like next day they when they emailed that they're requesting it but I got a email back saying thank you for your police report it's going to be put in your application I'm really scared now because I don't want no issues or anything. Best to express it tomorrow right

Lamja

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Macedonia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015
File Transfer...
28-04-2015 (SA)
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-08-2015 | TOTAL: 164 Days |
LANDED..........
08-09-2015
S1234 said:
i would personaly send via DHL

S1234

Mar 9, 2016
Lamja said:
i would personaly send via DHL
Hope there is not going to be any issues but he is sending it in today. Even though the email but then got a confirmation from them to the safe thank you for submitting it and it will be added to application to school it's not gonna do anything regarding his interview that he passed

MrScarface

Jan 18, 2015
Hey guys, when you got the approval of your sponsor, did it say in that letter that the application was forwarded to Vienna?

Because I am german, we are applying outland and the letter said the application was forwarded to Ottawa!!!