+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VIENNA OFFICE

Willyblaise

Feb 3, 2016
Hi there,
Is anyone knows how long it takes to get the medical instruction from Vienna Office? l know that is Paris Office, it takes 2-10 days after the acknowledgement of reception email from Sydney.

Cansk

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1 11-08-2015 / AOR2 17-09-2015
File Transfer...
SA approval/transfer 9-09-2015 processing 17-09-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront-MR recieved Oct 14,2015
Interview........
Feb 23 2016
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE March 18 2016
LANDED..........
March 29 2016
Interesting tip. Don't see officers notes in your GCMS notes? Look again. Ours were in French and I almost missed them since I assumed the French text was a translation for English. Apparently the officers can choose French for text entry and not provide English equivalent. It was the only French text in 70 + page PDF We almost went to interview not knowing concerns. Fortuntely I reviewed again thinking something must be wrong.

krueger

Feb 3, 2016
Willyblaise said:
Hi there,
Is anyone knows how long it takes to get the medical instruction from Vienna Office? l know that is Paris Office, it takes 2-10 days after the acknowledgement of reception email from Sydney.
Hello everybody! I'm new on this site, so excuse me I dont find the right topic for Quebec Skilled Workers - Federal Stage. I received UCI number from Sydney, and I think my case file is processed at Vienna Visa Office.
I have the same question that another user (Willyblaise) posted - How long it takes Vienna Visa Office to send medical forms (Medicals)? My ecas status is in processing (we started processing your application...)
Who knows, please answer
Thanks a lot

Willyblaise

Feb 3, 2016
I'm also new here.. but l'm following another french forum/ most of the users have their OV is in Paris. As l said, in Paris it takes 2-10 days to get the midicals instructions after OAR from Sydney. For my case l received the OAR from Sydney in November 2015, but until now nothing from Vienna Office. However anothers applicants whom have received their OAR from sydney same time as me and having their OV in Paris, they are receiveing now decision made(got their Visa).

Mrvica

Jan 20, 2016
In my case, the first e-mail from Vienna office was a request for a medical. My process began 22. 12. 2015. Request for medical was 30.12. 2015.

Mrvica

Jan 20, 2016
ElaBella said:
They do the visa process from 830-10 Monday to Thursday, and you don't need an appointment. Usually they finish it within the same day, although it is highly suggested that you show up even before 8:30 since there are other people that also show up.
I could not find this information anywhere, so I sent my passport through the IOM. Also in the letter they do not provide this option arrival personal, so I did not want to take the chance to go in person.
I'm not sure that this option is available now. I know that earlier could, but now ... Where did you find this information?
I found this on the website of the Canadian Embassy in Vienna.

Visa and Immigration section is no longer open for submission of applications, documents or passports, or any enquiries

For immigration and visa related inquiries: How to make an enquiry (we will only respond to enquiries sent in one of the official languages – English or French)

If you are invited to come to the Visa and Immigration Section in person, please refer to the section below on Security.

Visitors to the Embassy are asked not to bring parcels, backpacks or luggage with them. You will be requested to leave such items outside of the offices at your own risk.

Section specific contact information and hours

Contact the Visa and Immigration Section
Contact the Trade Section
Contact the Consular Section
Security - getting into the Embassy

When you visit the Immigration Section, you must present an invitation letter from the Immigration Section requesting you to come in person. When you visit the Embassy, you must also present an original identity document bearing a photograph.

krueger

Feb 3, 2016
Mrvica said:
In my case, the first e-mail from Vienna office was a request for a medical. My process began 22. 12. 2015. Request for medical was 30.12. 2015.
Can you please tell me under what ptogram did you apply? And on ECAS when it changed into - we started processing on .... ?
I'm trying to understand how do they (VO) process our applications.

Thank you

Mrvica

Jan 20, 2016
Family class program (spousal sponsorship) FC1

I have not checked my ECAS immediately. I have checked only a few days after the medical test done. And then I saw the date when they received my application, the date when my process started and that they received medical. It said that I am in the process

This is my timeline
Applications received in Mississauga 16.10.2015.
Sponsorship approved 16.12.2015.
My process began in Vienna 22.12.2015.
Medical request 30.12.2015.
Medical done 11.01.2016.
RPRF fee is paid online 21.01.2016.
Passport request 28.01.2016.

Valkriz

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
Med's Request
04-08-2016 (second medicals)
Med's Done....
Upfront, second medicals 11-08-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
31-08-2016
First post, husband and I need clarification and hoping there are similar cases like ours...

Husband was ordered an exclusion order (1 year) March 19, 2015, he left Canada that day. I, his wife got approved to sponsor him, Vienna received application Oct 14, 2015 and then Dec 24 they requested for his police certificate. We sent them Jan 12th then a week later Jan 19th they requested him for an ARC exclusion order. So, his exclusion order expires March 19th, 2016... in your opinion does this sound like a positive thing? Our lawyer said they are very clever in requesting for an ARC exactly 2 months before his exclusion order expires because they want the money. Now since they requested it we have to submit it. We are worried that this is going to take another 6-12 months and we were just feeling like we were at the end of all this after seeing the cic website updated on "medical results received" which means you're at the near end of a decision. Please give us your opinions on our case and if you've heard of same or similar cases and how long it took. Thank you!

Cansk

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Feb 23 2016
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
March 29 2016
My husband has exclusion ending almost same date. March 15th
We applied July. Meds shows in ecas by October. We submitted all upfront.
He got called to interview. It's Feb 23.
GCMS officer notes read need for ARC prior to March.
Soooo I'm guessing if he passes interview that day we're in same situation with only 21 days until he's admissible. Just dirty if they ask for ARC.
When did you apply?

Valkriz

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
Med's Request
04-08-2016 (second medicals)
Med's Done....
Upfront, second medicals 11-08-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
31-08-2016
Cansk said:
My husband has exclusion ending almost same date. March 15th
We applied July. Meds shows in ecas by October. We submitted all upfront.
He got called to interview. It's Feb 23.
GCMS officer notes read need for ARC prior to March.
Soooo I'm guessing if he passes interview that day we're in same situation with only 21 days until he's admissible. Just dirty if they ask for ARC.
When did you apply?

We applied for our overall spousal sponsorship July also we submitted it all upfront as well. Our ARC application will be sent out next week, I just returned from visiting my husband yesterday, came back with the signed paperwork good timing as we were able to look over it together in person. Did your husband have an interview before? When did you apply for ARC? Our last Vienna email when they requested for the ARC on Jan 19 stated "your application for permanent residence in Canada is reaching the final stages of processing. Before it can proceed further you require an ARC."

Apr 23, 2014
madmedic_1 said:
My wife received her COPR at her parents address in Germany this morning. No signature needed, just regular mail. I guess it depends on the circumstances whether they send registered or regular mail. We should have it here in Canada some time next week. :)
We applied 2 weeks before you and we are still waiting. It has been 21 months almost.

Cansk

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Feb 23 2016
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
March 29 2016
Valkriz said:
We applied for our overall spousal sponsorship July also we submitted it all upfront as well. Our ARC application will be sent out next week, I just returned from visiting my husband yesterday, came back with the signed paperwork good timing as we were able to look over it together in person. Did your husband have an interview before? When did you apply for ARC? Our last Vienna email when they requested for the ARC on Jan 19 stated "your application for permanent residence in Canada is reaching the final stages of processing. Before it can proceed further you require an ARC."
He has an interview Feb 23. Timing worked because I had already planned a visit for the month of feb.
We have not been asked for ARC. But I'm guessing they may squeeze it in before March.

Cansk

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Feb 23 2016
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
March 29 2016
Valkriz said:
Did your husband need an interview?