+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VIENNA OFFICE

Kosovo94

May 28, 2015
Lamja said:
Click Vienna in my signature and you can add your self.

Bdw, we have simular timeline my app started processing 11 may, and i got aproved on 5 august and on 11 august i got my COPR
hi lamja i was wondering did they ask you for any additional documents and if so did they just email you or update it on your ecas. we have very close timelines and this is why im wondering why is mine taking so long there is nothing complicated about my case i am. i am really sad right now. please help. thanks

anxious2015

Star Member
Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2015
AOR Received.
21-04-2015
File Transfer...
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
10-03-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2015
LANDED..........
February 2016
Hi Lamja,

I am wondering the same as we have similar timelines as well. I thought our application was straight forward but it seems something is holding us up but can't tell what. I studied this site like a crazy person and can't seem to figure out the logic behind how they process applications.

Thanks!

sorella78

Star Member
Dec 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2015
AOR Received.
18/02/2016
File Transfer...
07/03/2016
Med's Done....
09/12/2015
VISA ISSUED...
07/05/2016
Hello everyone, I am new here..
getting ready to send out our Outland application through Vienna office and could really use some help:)

I have a question regarding the medical exam that I am doing next week:

1) Form IMM1017 Medical Report: Client Biodata and Summary - does the doctors office provide that form or I am suppose to bring it with me? What did you do? I got NO ANSWER on this my doctor, not sure what to do before I go to my appointment..

2) Am I suppose to get a COPY of the completed form from the medical office, as proof I have in fact completed the medical exam? I am asking since this copy is listed on a Document Checklist of the application, there I assume I should attach it to out application package.

3) The doctor's office (where I am doing the exam) tell me they will send my form (via email) to London office? What's in London, is that where they sent all the medical exams? And the London office then forwards it to Vienna? is this correct?

I am not sure if I have all the right info on how to do the medical exam and I don't want them to mess up my application and cause unnecessary delays, please helppp..

ElaBella

Sep 5, 2015
Kelowna, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
AOR Received.
17-11-2015 (AOR1) /// 30-11-2015 (SA) /// 14-12-2015 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
09-12-2015
Med's Done....
15-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-03-2016
sorella78 said:
getting ready to send out our Outland application through Vienna office and could really use some help:)

1) Form IMM1017 Medical Report: Client Biodata and Summary - does the doctors office provide that form or I am suppose to bring it with me? What did you do? I got NO ANSWER on this my doctor, not sure what to do before I go to my appointment..

2) Am I suppose to get a COPY of the completed form from the medical office, as proof I have in fact completed the medical exam? I am asking since this copy is listed on a Document Checklist of the application, there I assume I should attach it to out application package.

3) The doctor's office (where I am doing the exam) tell me they will send my form (via email) to London office? What's in London, is that where they sent all the medical exams? And the London office then forwards it to Vienna? is this correct?

I am not sure if I have all the right info on how to do the medical exam and I don't want them to mess up my application and cause unnecessary delays, please helppp..
Hey Sorella,

The doctor's office will do an electronic form of IMM1017, so don't worry about that. They will also give you a copy of part of the form (printed from the elctronic form), and this is what you will have to attach to your application.

As for it going to London, I have no idea. My husband's medicals were sent directly to Missasauga (but they may be also in Vienna already as well - that's our visa office). Maybe ask the administrators at the doctor's office where, when and why it will be forwarded after your appointment.

Hope this helps!

Cansk

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1 11-08-2015 / AOR2 17-09-2015
File Transfer...
SA approval/transfer 9-09-2015 processing 17-09-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront-MR recieved Oct 14,2015
Interview........
Feb 23 2016
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE March 18 2016
LANDED..........
March 29 2016
sorella78 said:

Your panel doc should advise. You can googl panel physician hand book. The process is all there.
I had to educate our doc with this info.
IMM 1017 form is only used by paper based clinics. E clinics use New method. You must request "upfront medical" indicate what it is for I.e. family class spousal sponsorship. They will generate an IME code and must give you proof of the medical completion on paper including this code. This is how VO matches what you have on file to results in London electronic med database. Some only give reciept but it is your right to request the copy of e file and even results being forwarded to London for approval. But do so in advance and don't leave office without it. My husband was told he'd get it in the mail. Never happened. We had to send multiple emails for weeks to get documentation for our app. Unfortunately Upfront process is very misunderstood by many panel doctors. The medicals all go to London for review and approval by CIC medical examiners.
Hopefully this helps.

sorella78

Star Member
Dec 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2015
AOR Received.
18/02/2016
File Transfer...
07/03/2016
Med's Done....
09/12/2015
VISA ISSUED...
07/05/2016
Thanks for your reply, really appreciate it.

Unfortunately the staff at the doctors office isn't very helpful at all, they do not know what form I need or if they have it there (IMM1017), nor were they able to explain where to London they send my medical forms. I have been reading everything I can find of the forum on this and I am still not sure what's the right thing to do. Hope to get some more input on everyone else's experience at the medical office? Thanks guys

sorella78

Star Member
Dec 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2015
AOR Received.
18/02/2016
File Transfer...
07/03/2016
Med's Done....
09/12/2015
VISA ISSUED...
07/05/2016
Cansk, this was very helpful, thanks!

Got the Panel Handbook now I'll definitely take a closer look before I go in for my appointment! I get a feeling I will have to educate them as well, as they don't seem to have the slightest clue on how to handle this exam. I just don't want them to mess it up and cause delays for me that's all.
Thanks a bunch!

Cansk

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Feb 23 2016
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
March 29 2016
sorella78 said:
Thanks for your reply, really appreciate it.

Unfortunately the staff at the doctors office isn't very helpful at all, they do not know what form I need or if they have it there (IMM1017), nor were they able to explain where to London they send my medical forms. I have been reading everything I can find of the forum on this and I am still not sure what's the right thing to do. Hope to get some more input on everyone else's experience at the medical office? Thanks guys
What country are you in?

This link is directive for entire process.
I had to share extracts from here to educate them.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/RESOURCES/PUBLICATIONS/dmp-handbook/index.asp

Cansk

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
Feb 23 2016
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
March 29 2016
sorella78 said:

It seems they are using new e med paperless system. If so under this system the form IMM 1017 is not applicable. It is being phased out with old paper based system.
All you need is a copy of e med report or proof of payment reciept with IME number assigned to submit with your app. Don't leave appointment empty handed.

sorella78

Star Member
Dec 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2015
AOR Received.
18/02/2016
File Transfer...
07/03/2016
Med's Done....
09/12/2015
VISA ISSUED...
07/05/2016
I am from Slovenia. Yes that's the page I am now reading, I am determined to go into my appointment well informed and not leave until all is as it should be. Honestly, I think this stuff should be better explained in the guide itself, it would cause way less problems for everyone. For me personally, this whole forum has been the true guide.. not sure what I would do without all the helpful info here.

But yeah, my medical exam is next week, I'll be well prepared for it, thanks!

ammounti

Dec 2, 2015
Hi everyone :)

I just want to share our experience.

Recived application on June 25, 2015.
Started processing application on September 02, 2015. I and my husband hope that it will be soon "Decision made". I miss him a lot. :) I wish good luck to all of you. ;)

LLAngel

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Waterloo, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Doc's Request.
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
File Transfer...
07-06-2015 (SA) 03-09-2015 (status changed to In Process since 07-21) DM -Nov 26th..received DOCs ready for pick up email
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted with Additional Docs Requested on Oct. 22nd
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 24th and received passport Dec 2nd.
LANDED..........
Landed Dec 6th!!! Wohooo..finally all done!
Hey Everyone!

My husband got the passport today with the VISA and COPR. So I think all of you that got DM, you are approved :)

He will be flying Saturday! So excited!!!

LLAngel

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Waterloo, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Doc's Request.
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
File Transfer...
07-06-2015 (SA) 03-09-2015 (status changed to In Process since 07-21) DM -Nov 26th..received DOCs ready for pick up email
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted with Additional Docs Requested on Oct. 22nd
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 24th and received passport Dec 2nd.
LANDED..........
Landed Dec 6th!!! Wohooo..finally all done!
Kosovo94 said:
Qysh je a je mir.

Recieved application February 23 2015
Started processing application May 22 2015
Medical results have been recieved.
It does not say anything else and I have not been contacted for any additional info or anything. I emailed vienna office all they said was my application is in the queue for processing back in June when I emailed them.
I don't know what to do because it seems that everyone who applied after me is receiving their visa before me. And thereis nothing complicated about my case. No kids first marriage I don't know why it would be taking this long. And I have a question does it matter if I got a immigration consultant
Mire jam flm! Ti qysh je?

So, there was this other girl from Kosovo and she applied June 2014 and didn't hear a word until June 2015 when we told her on the forum to email Vienna.
She had applied through immigration consultant too. And they wouldn't email Vienna for her, they kept telling her it's normal keep waiting!
Once she emailed Vienna directly herself, they booked a interview for her and replied to the email within 1 week. After the interview she got approved and got her visa within 2 weeks.

I strongly suggest you email Vienna directly and ask if they need any further documentation.

Good luck!

anxious2015

Star Member
Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2015
AOR Received.
21-04-2015
File Transfer...
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
10-03-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2015
LANDED..........
February 2016
LLAngel said:

So, there was this other girl from Kosovo and she applied June 2014 and didn't hear a word until June 2015 when we told her on the forum to email Vienna.
She had applied through immigration consultant too. And they wouldn't email Vienna for her, they kept telling her it's normal keep waiting!
Once she emailed Vienna directly herself, they booked a interview for her and replied to the email within 1 week. After the interview she got approved and got her visa within 2 weeks.

I strongly suggest you email Vienna directly and ask if they need any further documentation.

Good luck!
I emailed Vienna multiple times and they have been completely useless. They keep responding saying that I need to check the website for processing times. My emails have been to ask to have my address changed which took them 5 months to do! Then I asked them questions pertaining to what they may need from my husband as we have been living in Korea for 6 months and they sent me an automated message saying our application is in queue and they cannot provide us with more info. They also had the nerve to tell me they process applications based on date of receival in the Vienna office which is BS since apps sent after ours have already been approved. I also emailed my MP and that went no where. I don't know what to do. I have lost 15lbs since the start of this process just from stress. Unnecessary!

Kosovo94

May 28, 2015
LLAngel said:

Good luck!
Valla jo mir. Spa muj me Prit Hiq ma.

So when I emailed vienna myself back in June and I told her that I had done this. She got really mad at me saying why did I do it now my case is going to get delayed and I should have not done it. So I haven't sent anything since then but I phone her yesterday really upset so she said that she will email them herself and I followed up and she said she did but now it could take them up to 2 weeks to reply so I don't know what to do. I just don't see him coming before the holidays anymore.