+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VIENNA OFFICE

Kopje

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Decision made!!! Today my eCAS changed to:

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

The new police certificate Vienna requested arrived in Vienna last Thursday. Therefore I'm hoping the decision is a yes Now I am super nervous what the decision is

Avissa

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/08/2013
Med's Done....
29/07/2013
Kopje said:

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

The new police certificate Vienna requested arrived in Vienna last Thursday. Therefore I'm hoping the decision is a yes Now I am super nervous what the decision is
OMG :) I'm SURE it's yes :D

Minicooper

May 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Doc's Request.
21-10-2014 Police certificate
File Transfer...
19-02-2014
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2014
LANDED..........
27-11-2014
Congrats to everyone!
I also woke up to an email from Vienna asking for a new police certificate and my Ecas changed to "in process".
I am very pleasantly surprised by this as I didn't expect to hear anything for a couple of months because Vienna did not receive our application till February 2014.

Vienna is alive!

Mikac15

Star Member
Feb 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2013
Doc's Request.
15-10-2014 - NEW POLICE CERTIFICATE
AOR Received.
03-01-2014
File Transfer...
23-12-2013
Med's Request
EXTENDED FOR ONE FULL YEAR
Med's Done....
13-09-2013 (EXTENDED FOR ONE FULL YEAR)
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2014
Kopje said:

What I have concluded from the last few pages of posts ( a lot of people have been getting their PR!) the decision is a yes for sure. They wouldn't request one piece of paper and decide to NOT give you your PR. (unless of course the police check showed something really bad :p) Congrats! :)

Germany1

Mar 18, 2014
hi , I'm new on this forum, but I am following this for a long time.
Hi I am from Germany .

We applied in 28 june 2013
Medical In May 2013
Documents request in 8 October 2014
passport request in 15 October 2014
visa issued in 20 October 2014

Good luck to all !!!!! :D

lalaBiH

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
police clearence expired had to redo in Sept 2014
File Transfer...
Oct 2013
Med's Request
re-do Sept 23 2014
Med's Done....
07/2013
Interview........
NOPE
Passport Req..
Oct 08 2014
Avadava said:
I have some good news to share with you. Today I received Passport Request from Vienna. This is the first email I got from them (no AOR, no police certificate request, no re-med) and they informed me that my visa will be valid till January 24, 2015.

My husband and I are planning to drive to Vienna next week for same day service, I decided not to send the passport with a courier. I have to say that I wasn't expecting to hear from them earlier than February, 2015, so this news was a complete surprise for us.

My timeline:
Application filed: Dec. 3, 2013
Sponsor Approval: Jan. 8, 2014
File transfer to Vienna: Jan 12, 2014
PPR: Oct. 20, 2014
Total waiting time: 10 months and 2 weeks

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting. Don't lose hope, your process will soon be over.
congratss!! you got the quickest timeline!! VIENNA IS MOVING SOOO FAST these last few weeks! Thats wierd your visa is only valid untill January.. shouldn't it be a year? My husbands email said till Oct 8 2015.. anyways i dont think its important.. also for those of you waiting.. my hubby got a passport request amore than a week ago and his ecase still says in process.. dont think they are as up-to date as they should be with that so i would not stress it!! just wait for the e-mails.. the waiting is the worst but as soon as u get the IN PROCESS message the rest goes by in less than a month :)

Avadava

Oct 11, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
December 3, 2013
AOR Received.
Stage 1 AOR + SA January 8, 2014
File Transfer...
January 12, 2014
Med's Request
Further Medical Tests Requested: October 24, 2013
Med's Done....
October 15, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 20, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 27, 2014
LANDED..........
January 17, 2015
lalaBiH said:
congratss!! you got the quickest timeline!! VIENNA IS MOVING SOOO FAST these last few weeks! Thats wierd your visa is only valid untill January.. shouldn't it be a year? My husbands email said till Oct 8 2015.. anyways i dont think its important.. also for those of you waiting.. my hubby got a passport request amore than a week ago and his ecase still says in process.. dont think they are as up-to date as they should be with that so i would not stress it!! just wait for the e-mails.. the waiting is the worst but as soon as u get the IN PROCESS message the rest goes by in less than a month :)
My visa expires in January because that's when my medical expires too. I was not asked to do re-med, because last x-ray they received from me was in January 2014 (I had to do additional tests to my up front medical from Oct. 2013, because they saw a spot in my lungs).

As a general rule, the visa will always have the same validity as the medical exam. If you husband's visa is valid till Oct. 2015, it means he was requested for re-med this month and his new medical is valid for a year (Oct. 2014 - Oct. 2015).

mapleleafgirl

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Germany1 said:
Hi I am from Germany .

Medical In May 2013

Hi Germany, our timelines are similar. What documents did they request from you? They requested police and medicals from us, and we're still waiting (sent the new ones almost 2 weeks ago).

lalaBiH

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
police clearence expired had to redo in Sept 2014
File Transfer...
Oct 2013
Med's Request
re-do Sept 23 2014
Med's Done....
07/2013
Interview........
NOPE
Passport Req..
Oct 08 2014
Avadava said:
My visa expires in January because that's when my medical expires too. I was not asked to do re-med, because last x-ray they received from me was in January 2014 (I had to do additional tests to my up front medical from Oct. 2013, because they saw a spot in my lungs).

As a general rule, the visa will always have the same validity as the medical exam. If you husband's visa is valid till Oct. 2015, it means he was requested for re-med this month and his new medical is valid for a year (Oct. 2014 - Oct. 2015).
oh i guess that makes sense...:):)

Germany1

Mar 18, 2014
mapleleafgirl said:
Hi Germany, our timelines are similar. What documents did they request from you? They requested police and medicals from us, and we're still waiting (sent the new ones almost 2 weeks ago).
Hi! They requested a new medical & police certificate. :)

Avissa

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/08/2013
Med's Done....
29/07/2013
Germany1 said:
Hi I am from Germany .

Medical In May 2013

gratzzz :)

I have two questions from you, when did they receive your documents? (the last set) and could you please explain how you sent your passport?

mapleleafgirl

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Germany1 said:
Hi! They requested a new medical & police certificate. :)
We are still waiting to hear something. My husband's new police + medical were sent on October 9th. I am getting a little frustrated still waiting.

Kopje

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Germany1 said:
Hi I am from Germany .

Medical In May 2013

Congratulations! Did you already get your passport back after just one day? How did Vienna sent your passport? Did you have to sign for the package?

mapleleafgirl

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Kopje said:
Congratulations! Did you already get your passport back after just one day? How did Vienna sent your passport? Did you have to sign for the package?
Kopje, did you have to do any police or medical re-dos? If so, which ones were requested and when did you send them?

Kopje

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mapleleafgirl said:
Kopje, did you have to do any police or medical re-dos? If so, which ones were requested and when did you send them?
I had to sent a new police certificate which arrived in Vienna last week. My eCAS changed to decision made today. Now I'll have to wait for the official letter to find out about their decision.