Med's Done....
07/2013
Interview........
NOPE
Passport Req..
Oct 08 2014
Kopje said:
Yes I did go through Mississauga.

Keep your head up! I'm sure you will hear from Vienna soon!
I JUST SAW YOUR POST AND DECIDED I WOULD CHECK TOO AS MY APPLICATION TIMELINE IS IDENTICAL TO YOURS.. ANDDDD.. IT ALSO SAYS IN PROCESSS.. WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! CANNOT BELEIVE IT.. I HOPE THIS MEANS WE ARE ALMOST THERE! P.S TO ALL MY BOSNIANS/ FORMER YUGOSLAVIANS MY HUBBY IS ALSO FROM THERE!! (THERE IS HOPE)

lalaBiH

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
police clearence expired had to redo in Sept 2014
File Transfer...
Oct 2013
Med's Request
re-do Sept 23 2014
Med's Done....
07/2013
Interview........
NOPE
Passport Req..
Oct 08 2014
alekgalorini said:
I'm really lost for words... I'm so sad :( :(
AS HAPPY AS I AM I FEEL VERY BAD FOR YOU .. DID YOUR HUBBY SERVE IN MILLITARY?TRY CONTACTING THEM MAYBE THEY ARE MISSING SOMETHING AND THEY COULDNT REACH YOU

MrsStankovich

Oct 7, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
VIENNA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2013
Doc's Request.
18-02-2014
File Transfer...
22-11-2013
Med's Done....
08-10-2013
lalaBiH said:
I JUST SAW YOUR POST AND DECIDED I WOULD CHECK TOO AS MY APPLICATION TIMELINE IS IDENTICAL TO YOURS.. ANDDDD.. IT ALSO SAYS IN PROCESSS.. WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! CANNOT BELEIVE IT.. I HOPE THIS MEANS WE ARE ALMOST THERE! P.S TO ALL MY BOSNIANS/ FORMER YUGOSLAVIANS MY HUBBY IS ALSO FROM THERE!! (THERE IS HOPE)
@lalaBiH, cestitam!

emira

Star Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
10-13-2016
File Transfer...
10-24-2016
Med's Done....
01-09-2016
Passport Req..
03-02-2017
lalaBiH said:
AHHH konacno, bas mi je drago :D jos malo pa ce muz biti s tobom jupppi :) :)

Avissa

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/08/2013
Med's Done....
29/07/2013
lalaBiH said:
I'm so happy for you and btw, reading this post in all caps, I really felt your excitment and happiness and it put a smile on my face. The road is coming to an end for you :)

lalaBiH

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Oct 2013
Med's Request
re-do Sept 23 2014
Med's Done....
07/2013
Interview........
NOPE
Passport Req..
Oct 08 2014
Hi all my excitement kind of crashes this morning as my hubby got an email to redo medical N police clearence because it has expired. I really hoped and thought they would not request this and would just process the case quickly. Now ifeel like its going to be another waiting game not to mention waste more time and money. :s

I have a question though for anyone who had to so this.. The email clearly states that the pAnel physicial will forward the medical to them.. But how do i forward the police clearence? Does anyone know?

emira

Star Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
10-13-2016
File Transfer...
10-24-2016
Med's Done....
01-09-2016
Passport Req..
03-02-2017
lalaBiH said:
Hi all my excitement kind of crashes this morning as my hubby got an email to redo medical N police clearence because it has expired. I really hoped and thought they would not request this and would just process the case quickly. Now ifeel like its going to be another waiting game not to mention waste more time and money. :s

I have a question though for anyone who had to so this.. The email clearly states that the pAnel physicial will forward the medical to them.. But how do i forward the police clearance? Does anyone know?
No need to think that your gong to be playing the waiting game again, im sure it will all pick up from where it left off as soon as they get his medicals and police clearance, because your already being processed no use of putting you at the end of the line. even though i do agree with you it is a waste of money i wish they didn't have to do their medicals until the papers are actually being reviewed but what can we do.

As in for the police clearance i have a friend who just got requested the same thing as your husband two weeks ago and his wife just sent it out by FedEx from Sarajevo , now im not to sure if they where suppose to do it that way but they did it and it reached Vienna within a day.

Kopje

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lalaBiH said:

I have a question though for anyone who had to so this.. The email clearly states that the pAnel physicial will forward the medical to them.. But how do i forward the police clearence? Does anyone know?
When exactly did Vienna start processing your husbands application? I'm wondering if I will get the same email soon.

The new police certificate has to be sent to Vienna as far as I know. I would recommend using a courier service.

lalaBiH

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Oct 2013
Med's Request
re-do Sept 23 2014
Med's Done....
07/2013
Interview........
NOPE
Passport Req..
Oct 08 2014
Kopje said:
When exactly did Vienna start processing your husbands application? I'm wondering if I will get the same email soon.

The new police certificate has to be sent to Vienna as far as I know. I would recommend using a courier service.
sept 23..yours? ... maybe they will give you the PR without a re-do.. ours expired at the end of july.. he did it a month and a half before we applied :S wish we did it later.

lalaBiH

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Oct 2013
Med's Request
re-do Sept 23 2014
Med's Done....
07/2013
Interview........
NOPE
Passport Req..
Oct 08 2014
Kopje said:

and thanks my hubby called spoke to someone at the office that communicates with vienna in sarajevo and they told him its best if he faxes, emails and mails it looll to ensure they get it one way or another.. we will prob just use a courrier and also email it to them ( just in case).. he is going on wed to re-do his medical.

lalaBiH

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Oct 2013
Med's Request
re-do Sept 23 2014
Med's Done....
07/2013
Interview........
NOPE
Passport Req..
Oct 08 2014
Avissa said:
I'm so happy for you and btw, reading this post in all caps, I really felt your excitment and happiness and it put a smile on my face. The road is coming to an end for you :)
thank you so much! i really hope so.. i am restless.

nada3

Jul 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2012
Doc's Request.
25-03-2013 & 15-01-2014
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
File Transfer...
14-11-2012
Med's Request
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
1st 12-09-2012; 2nd 22-01-2014
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-04-2014
LANDED..........
25-04-2014
lalaBiH said:

Congrats!!!....A request for new medical and police clearance means you are at the end for sure. Yes, the medical will be forwarded directly. I believe the police certificate must be an original document with a certified translation. best to send by courier or registered mail. Faxing or e-mailing is not an option.
Just a little more patience and you are DONE :)

Kopje

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lalaBiH said:
sept 23..yours? ... maybe they will give you the PR without a re-do.. ours expired at the end of july.. he did it a month and a half before we applied :S wish we did it later.
I did my medical test just a couple of days before we sent our application. Hopefully I do not have to do the medical test again.

lalaBiH

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Oct 2013
Med's Request
re-do Sept 23 2014
Med's Done....
07/2013
Interview........
NOPE
Passport Req..
Oct 08 2014
Kopje said:
I did my medical test just a couple of days before we sent our application. Hopefully I do not have to do the medical test again.
when did they srat processing your application? let us know if you hear anything.