re-do Sept 23 2014
Med's Done....
07/2013
Interview........
NOPE
Passport Req..
Oct 08 2014
alekgalorini said:
would someone check if same message pops up when you try to send case specific enquiry.. it still says technical difficulties
Yes it does.. i just realized your meds expired a whileeee ago

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
lalaBiH said:
Yes it does.. i just realized your meds expired a whileeee ago

i know... i hope they extend it! Im praying next week will be bring some good news :)

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
what is going on with CIC website?? I still cant email?

Lakyboy

Feb 3, 2014
alekgalorini said:
what is going on with CIC website?? I still cant email?
I'm really sorry That you haven't heard anything from Vienna. Last week some women from IOM was calling and told me that I need to do chest X-ray, because last year when I did my medical they didn't do me X-ray,because I was pregnant. My medical expire 26.08 2014, and I asked them is it necessary to do next medical they say's it is not. Vienna has not sent any mail or letter to me that they need results of mine X ray Really weird but you can see that is happening. If you have mail or skype please contact me, I need to talk with anyone about it, my English is not so good.
I asked why is Vienna so slow, and they tell me that is some reorganization and it is going to be better and faster. I 'm so worried about everything, and even after so many times I lost hope that I will ever go to Canada... :'(

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Lakyboy said:
I'm really sorry That you haven't heard anything from Vienna. Last week some women from IOM was calling and told me that I need to do chest X-ray, because last year when I did my medical they didn't do me X-ray,because I was pregnant. My medical expire 26.08 2014, and I asked them is it necessary to do next medical they say's it is not. Vienna has not sent any mail or letter to me that they need results of mine X ray Really weird but you can see that is happening. If you have mail or skype please contact me, I need to talk with anyone about it, my English is not so good.
I asked why is Vienna so slow, and they tell me that is some reorganization and it is going to be better and faster. I 'm so worried about everything, and even after so many times I lost hope that I will ever go to Canada... :'(

lakyboy...

WOW they called you?? IOMwhos that? and when did you apply? Dont worry you will come to Canada just need some patients. I know it seems like an eternity,b ut it will come to an end it will be the most amazing feeling... :) :) :) what is your story??

lalaBiH

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
police clearence expired had to redo in Sept 2014
File Transfer...
Oct 2013
Med's Request
re-do Sept 23 2014
Med's Done....
07/2013
Interview........
NOPE
Passport Req..
Oct 08 2014
i think we just applied at the worst possible time.. lol.. hopefully they will speed up now that summer is ending.

Lakyboy

Feb 3, 2014
alekgalorini said:
lakyboy...

WOW they called you?? IOMwhos that? and when did you apply? Dont worry you will come to Canada just need some patients. I know it seems like an eternity,b ut it will come to an end it will be the most amazing feeling... :) :) :) what is your story??
That is international organization for emigration, where we doing ours medicals( IOM). They just says that probably I will get visa. But maybe, i must wait. We will seen...
We were married in May of last year, before the wedding I stayed pregnant. My husband in June last year, returned to Canada.We have a lawyer from Toronto, She is helping us with to complete paperwork, and than mine husband send me a document to sign them.In October last year we've completed documents. In November approved him for the sponsors and then the 4 December document arrived in Vienna. In January Vienna isend me a letter,for more documents. They are looking me police certificate, and to fill the document about where I lived and worked enjoy after 10 years. And since January, I was bored and constantly sending them emails. This is how one of my friends advised, and she did that. Only bored. So far, I always received a response we have a lot of work, the process takes 14 months or longer, if we need something from the document we call you. Last time I sent the mail I received a response in bold letters,we will contac you if we need other documents... sto bi znacilo mnogo ste dosadni, oladite malo:)

Avadava

Oct 11, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
December 3, 2013
AOR Received.
Stage 1 AOR + SA January 8, 2014
File Transfer...
January 12, 2014
Med's Request
Further Medical Tests Requested: October 24, 2013
Med's Done....
October 15, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 20, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 27, 2014
LANDED..........
January 17, 2015
Lakyboy: If you were pregnant when you did your first medical and didn't have an X-ray done, you will not get your visa until you complete the medical. You must go and do your X-ray. A medical exam is not complete without it.

Whoever told you that the X-ray was not necessary it lying. And whoever told you that you need to write to Vienna everyday, they gave you a very bad advice.

Lakyboy

Feb 3, 2014
Avadava said:
Lakyboy: If you were pregnant when you did your first medical and didn't have an X-ray done, you will not get your visa until you complete the medical. You must go and do your X-ray. A medical exam is not complete without it.

Whoever told you that the X-ray was not necessary it lying. And whoever told you that you need to write to Vienna everyday, they gave you a very bad advice.
I done X -ray yesterday, and if I need I will do my medical again. It is not a problem. Everyone has different expirience, I don't know, we all have different stories. But maybe some people laying. That is a life:(

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Mapleleafgirl,

Have you had any communication form Vienna yet??

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012 redo the medical February 05 2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 in process from that date nov 16 asking for the military booklet
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
05-05-2013 thnx god is over
Lakyboy said:
I done X -ray yesterday, and if I need I will do my medical again. It is not a problem. Everyone has different expirience, I don't know, we all have different stories. But maybe some people laying. That is a life:(
Lakyboy

I am going to suggest only not to email any more Vienna until you are getting any response for them , the more you are sending them email they will put your file in Q, I know it is hard waiting processing time , but your applications is from January in Vienna, and you still have to wait more, they are people who are waiting from last year ,
I hope you will hear some good news soon '
Good luck ,
Sve najbolje

lalaBiH

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
police clearence expired had to redo in Sept 2014
File Transfer...
Oct 2013
Med's Request
re-do Sept 23 2014
Med's Done....
07/2013
Interview........
NOPE
Passport Req..
Oct 08 2014
has anyone heard anything?????????? :-\ :mad:

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013

b4roness

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Doc's Request.
New Police Cert. 11-02-2014
AOR Received.
Sponsor Approval 19-02-2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2013
Interview........
January 22, 2015 - Vienna - FAILED - Appealing.
Passport Req..
Exempt
LANDED..........
In God's time.
I cannot comprehend the hell we are going through right now because of this process, meanwhile other offices around the world like Manila are whipping out most applications within a 5 month period. Sometimes it makes you wonder if CIC does this crap on purpose, to separate people and have less immigrants to deal with. It happens, sadly.
We just gotta remind ourselves, all of us, every day, that we will get through this. If you're past your 14 month wait period, God bless yall, your journey is almost over, and focus on just that! In a bit, you will be home with your spouses.
For the rest of us, HANG IN THERE! No matter how horrible the situation may get due to depression, finances, and other issues, just stay strong. Find something to kill time with that makes you happy: read, draw, listen to music, watch lotsa tv shows you've missed out on =D , ANYTHING! Just don't give up!!!

(Alekgalorini, you're a June '13 applicant I see, so you SHOULD hear something in a few weeks! YAY! If you don't, contact them. They have no reason to keep you waiting that long, while only a few months ago some people got their COPR/Visas from Vienna within 9 months. Unreal. I feel more bad for you guys who have been waiting over a year than I do for myself at the moment. Good luck everyone!)