Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Minicooper said:
I send an email to them yesterday as my passport is about to expire so I requested a new one and I was wondering how to update them about the new passport info.

I got a reply today already! Which means they are working I guess...!
did they give you any helpful information??

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
anyone have any news???

Im getting worried i dont understand why they havent contacted me yet. this is crazy :-X
should i email them??

madam-m

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Alekgalorini,
I totally understand through what u going now. I ll go through that too in couple of months.Since u applied 17.06.,file transfer in July +14months,that is 17 September,or around for you.For my opinion is that u sd wait till then ,when is it officially 14 months expired,and then contact MP,or call them,or email them.Till then I guess they ll contact you,and something ll happen.

Anyways it is my opinion,you do what you think it is best for you. But dont think that something is wrong,it is not.
I wish ll so much patience now,that is all what u need.

Best regards.

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
madam-m,

thanks for the words. i really do need some patience im getting so anxious. i want this to be over... it is best to wait,but so many thoughts go through my head like what if they trying to email me but they have to worng info or they doing this on purpose.. which im probally wrong. :-\ i will have to wait

Minicooper

May 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Doc's Request.
21-10-2014 Police certificate
File Transfer...
19-02-2014
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2014
LANDED..........
27-11-2014
alekgalorini said:
did they give you any helpful information??
Yes they did. I can just send them a photocopy of my new passport :)

Kopje

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alekgalorini said:
madam-m,

thanks for the words. i really do need some patience im getting so anxious. i want this to be over... it is best to wait,but so many thoughts go through my head like what if they trying to email me but they have to worng info or they doing this on purpose.. which im probally wrong. :-\ i will have to wait
Don't worry. You are still within the posted processing time. No need to worry at all.

My wife and I requested GCMS notes to make sure Vienna has our contact information saved correctly in their system. Maybe you should do the same.

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Kopje said:
Don't worry. You are still within the posted processing time. No need to worry at all.

My wife and I requested GCMS notes to make sure Vienna has our contact information saved correctly in their system. Maybe you should do the same.

i ordered them at the 12 month mark. they have proper contact info.. i just ordered new ones i should receive them next month. i guess im just over thinking it because i havent seen anyone wait this long without any commincation from vienna

oskana

Aug 12, 2014
Hello everyone,

I wrote already about my problem in another thread, but I think, it is more appropriate to post it here.

I did not receive my passport from VO Vienna back!

I've applied for visa online. On 3rd of July 2014 my online application for the visitor visa was approved and I received a message, that I have to provide my passport to the Visa Section of the Canadian Embassy in Vienna.

After sending my pass to Vienna (on 14.07., delivered on 18.07.), I've received on 22.07.2014 an update-mail, that my visa procedure is completed. However, I have not receive my passport yet.

Does any body has an experience, how to solve this problem? My flight to Canada is booked for 4th of September, there are three weeks left only. I worry, that I might need a new pass, if my passport is lost.

I contacted the office via mail and sendet a fax, but no reply yet. The phone is not working, of course.

Do you think, it would help to ask some friend in Vienna to go to the office and ask for my passport?

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
wait a few more days for the reply.. and make sure they have your right address. i hope it didnt get lost. i dont see a problem with your friend going to Vienna, but make sure they have some sort of documention you authorizing them to do so..

Kopje

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alekgalorini said:
i ordered them at the 12 month mark. they have proper contact info.. i just ordered new ones i should receive them next month. i guess im just over thinking it because i havent seen anyone wait this long without any commincation from vienna
If Vienna has your correct contact information you have nothing to worry about. Not being contacted means either they haven't rechead your application yet because of the backlog or your application is complete and they do not require additional documents.

Either way your have nothing to worry about. Stop overthinking it! You just need patients. I know it's easier said than done. We are all in the same boat together.

lalaBiH

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
police clearence expired had to redo in Sept 2014
File Transfer...
Oct 2013
Med's Request
re-do Sept 23 2014
Med's Done....
07/2013
Interview........
NOPE
Passport Req..
Oct 08 2014
alekgalorini said:
anyone have any news???

Im getting worried i dont understand why they havent contacted me yet. this is crazy :-X
should i email them??
I think you have been patient enough and if I were you i would not think twice about contacting them.. i emailed them the other day and in the reply they said processing may take up to 13 months ( not 14..).. i know this can be a simple copy paste but if they are putting this in their emails then that is the time frame i will hold them accountable for. Also they had my correct info on file and when i got my GSCM notes in one of the emails they sent to me they reversed the order of two letters in my email ( when typing it) so i never got the email. You have the right to inquire and if it will put your mind at ease to get some sort of a reply then i totally think you should do it.. you have absolutely nothing to loose.

Nltocan

Jul 9, 2014
The Netherlands
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2014
AOR Received.
23-07-2014
File Transfer...
23-07-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-04-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
18-01-2015
I was never given contact info for Vienna on my SA, is this information any of you could provide me with? Email? Phone number, etc? I tried looking up how to do a case specific enquiry but apparently that's not possible due to "technical difficulties".

I'm so annoyed with cic already and I'm only a few months into this process, I can't imagine how frustrated some of you are.

Avissa

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/08/2013
Med's Done....
29/07/2013
Nltocan said:
I was never given contact info for Vienna on my SA, is this information any of you could provide me with? Email? Phone number, etc? I tried looking up how to do a case specific enquiry but apparently that's not possible due to "technical difficulties".

I'm so annoyed with cic already and I'm only a few months into this process, I can't imagine how frustrated some of you are.
All the info that you're looking for is on their website including the email address with which you can reach them and the phone number, but you can't get any answers from them on the phone. Your best bet on getting a reply is through case specific inquiry and if there is a technical problem right now, then give it a bit of time as in until Monday because they have a long weekend this week and no one works tomorrow and Saturday and Sunday. Maybe we could help you if we knew what you need.

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
i've been trying all day to email Vienna. Still techical difficulties. And another thing i noticed CIC has not updated the processing times since March. it should have been updated in June.

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
would someone check if same message pops up when you try to send case specific enquiry.. it still says technical difficulties