Passport Req..
27-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-07-2014
Anazus said:
Hi,
My husband got the request for new police cert. and army booklet and prove of ongoing communication also prove of my visits in past year...I didn't go from may last year, our weeding, because I'm working and having a little girl, and my vacation is only in august this year..We have plenty of skype conversation, g-mails and hangouts , other contact, which are Serbian language,,I know that documents have to be translate and this is done, but what with ongoing prove of our conversation? Who in the write mind will translate all of this...Can somebody can tell mi what to do, send everything in Serbian language..? What else we can do here, regarding with the lack of my visit to him in the past year.?
Ongoing communication is enough and just explain why you couldnt visit. I would translate every other conversation just to show frequency. Viber skype logs showing calls and duration of skype video calls.

BumpAhead

Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-02-2014 and 04-03-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2013
Med's Request
Second 17-03-2014
Med's Done....
22-01-2013
Interview........
Nope
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-04-2014
LANDED..........
15-05-2014 finally over :)
Milance said:
Yes :) its been tough on her but everyday its getting better. Did a little bit of shopping but havent been to tommy yet lol. She is really close to her mom so its hard leaving her behind. Trying to peak her interests into doing something new isnt going that good. Everything is big and maybe it hasnt sunk in yet. She is more of a home body but i thought she would be more excited but when you dont know english and everything is new it can be overwhelming i guess. Everyone adjusts differently. She is happy we are together and has bonded goid with my parents and brother but when she cries everyday its tough.
Oh no :((( it must be hard on her i mean its hard on everyone who had to leave eerything behind and move sp far away... My husband is adjusting to 'everything big' and hpw roads are good wife and not full of potholes hahah (i think hes wrong but i guess conparing the roads to serbia the roads here are so smooth)
We booked flights to go back in october so his family cant meet Marija before shes all grown up heheh

Is there any Sebian frineds u have there to go out with that might make her feel better a out the language.. My husband started going to ESL school just for the month of July and hes getting it a bit hhe bu he really cnt speak it
Understands eerything but talking back is not happening yet just smiling aaall the time at everyone who tries talking to him hehehd

Anywhooo also wanted to say that he got his PR card in the mail today yaaay 2 mnts and 2 days afyer he landed
Say hi to ur wify and tell her to be strong this too shell pass
Now make babies so she doesnt think much of back home :))))

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Anazus said:
Hi,
My husband got the request for new police cert. and army booklet and prove of ongoing communication also prove of my visits in past year...I didn't go from may last year, our weeding, because I'm working and having a little girl, and my vacation is only in august this year..We have plenty of skype conversation, g-mails and hangouts , other contact, which are Serbian language,,I know that documents have to be translate and this is done, but what with ongoing prove of our conversation? Who in the write mind will translate all of this...Can somebody can tell mi what to do, send everything in Serbian language..? What else we can do here, regarding with the lack of my visit to him in the past year.?

thats great news. vienna is active.. when did you apply??

nada3

Jul 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2012
Doc's Request.
25-03-2013 & 15-01-2014
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
File Transfer...
14-11-2012
Med's Request
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
1st 12-09-2012; 2nd 22-01-2014
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-04-2014
LANDED..........
25-04-2014
Anazus said:
Hi,
We didn't translate any conversations, just printed them and sent them like that. They never asked for any other proof of relationship so I guess that was enough.

BumpAhead

Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
28-02-2013
Med's Request
Second 17-03-2014
Med's Done....
22-01-2013
Interview........
Nope
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-04-2014
LANDED..........
Anazus said:
Hi,
Hi ana
I didnt translate any conversations i just sent skype log of incoming outgoing calls
No text in it
I sent photos from the wedding and while i was there
I dont thin u need to translate ur msgs just send them as they are
Viber has his and ur name on it
So does email/gmail and skype so thats good enough
Also just write a small letter explaining y u could not visit him there and how hard it was on both (3)of u
It will be enough :) dont worry
Soon this will all be over and u 3 will be together
Good luck

lalaBiH

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
police clearence expired had to redo in Sept 2014
File Transfer...
Oct 2013
Med's Request
re-do Sept 23 2014
Med's Done....
07/2013
Interview........
NOPE
Passport Req..
Oct 08 2014
Anazus said:
Hi,
How long did you wait before you got these requests? how stupid if they wait till 11-12 months to make such requests.. :s.. I would not go through the work of translating everything. Its perfectly reasonable that you didnt visit again especially if you have a child in the picture.. its very expensive and vacation is not easy to get .. i would agree with the others and just explain that to them. If you video chat just send screen shots of the length of time as well as some viber calls or something.. send pictures too.. ones you didnt include with your application ofcourse. I think you should be fine.

Anazus

May 11, 2014
Thank you all,
we got married in May 2013.
Vienna got our application 11.07.2013 . i have send to them first e-mail in October 2013, got answer that we have to wait 12 months, second e -mail in April 2014 , they didn't answer, and last e -mail in June 2014, same answer ,more months- 12 yo 14 maybe more...My husband, finally got request for military booklet, second police cerr. and more prove exactly year after they received our application... We will send to them everything, Monday coming.. I"m still worry , because of military history, he was send to Croatia in 1991-92....How long is going to last bacgraound check...??? All together, i"m hopping that Milance is right and that my husband will make it in September.
Best regards to all, .

Milance

Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
VIENNA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-13
Doc's Request.
28-01-14
AOR Received.
23-03-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
RE-DO 30-04-14
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
27-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-07-2014
Anazus said:
Thank you all,
Vienna got our application 11.07.2013 . i have send to them first e-mail in October 2013, got answer that we have to wait 12 months, second e -mail in April 2014 , they didn't answer, and last e -mail in June 2014, same answer ,more months- 12 yo 14 maybe more...My husband, finally got request for military booklet, second police cerr. and more prove exactly year after they received our application... We will send to them everything, Monday coming.. I"m still worry , because of military history, he was send to Croatia in 1991-92....How long is going to last bacgraound check...??? All together, i"m hopping that Milance is right and that my husband will make it in September.
Best regards to all, .
Hello Ana,
I dont recall saying he will make it in september. My wife got an email end of jan 2014 for more proof of visits and/or ongoing communication and new police cert., we sent that off last week of feb. then nothing until mid april when they asked for another medical because it expired. Then finally passport request at the end of may. Without the military booklet your looking at 4-6 weeks for a response. But then again they could ask for an interview or redo medical. So many if's because he was in the war its hard to guess when it might be over. Just keep positive and hope thats the last they ask until passport request. I have a friend who redid his medical a day before my wife in Belgrade, he is still waiting and my wife has been in Canada just over 2 weeks so each case is unique.

nada3

Jul 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2012
Doc's Request.
25-03-2013 & 15-01-2014
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
File Transfer...
14-11-2012
Med's Request
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
1st 12-09-2012; 2nd 22-01-2014
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-04-2014
LANDED..........
25-04-2014
Anazus said:
Thank you all,
Best regards to all, .
Hi,
I don't want to freak you out but for us the background check took about 8-9 months. Vienna received our application in Nov 2012; in march 2013 they requested the military booklet. (My husband also served in military in 1992). They kept telling us that we will be advised of next steps after the background checks are completed. It took until January 2014 to get a request for the new medical. All together it was about 18 months to finalize the process. Sorry to say this but it looks like there is still a lot of waiting ahead of you.

Anazus

May 11, 2014
Ah this is so depressing and sad :-( We are so badly treated, why so i can't comprahend. ? I know alot of Tunisians, Marokans, Algerians that they where able to bring there spouses in 6 to 8 months, but at the same time , all of them do have Canadian embassy still open in there owm country, probably helps,? "All I have is love"lalallaaaa and plenty of passions, hope my husband to... Hvala jos jednom. Suzana :mad:

BumpAhead

Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
28-02-2013
Med's Request
Second 17-03-2014
Med's Done....
22-01-2013
Interview........
Nope
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-04-2014
LANDED..........
Anazus said:
Ah this is so depressing and sad :-( We are so badly treated, why so i can't comprahend. ? I know alot of Tunisians, Marokans, Algerians that they where able to bring there spouses in 6 to 8 months, but at the same time , all of them do have Canadian embassy still open in there owm country, probably helps,? "All I have is love"lalallaaaa and plenty of passions, hope my husband to... Hvala jos jednom. Suzana :mad:
Hang in there
My husband and i waited just over 14mnts and it was over
I was pregnant and ha the baby without my husband here
It was hard at the time but now that its all over ull forget about this stressfull part of ur life
Glavu gore i samo pozitivno misljenje (meni je to trebalo svaki dan govoriti a bila sam bas negativac... Sreca naidjoh na ovaj forum sa dobr ljudima ) ❤

JelenaCan

Jul 9, 2014
BumpAhead said:
Hang in there
My husband and i waited just over 14mnts and it was over
I was pregnant and ha the baby without my husband here
It was hard at the time but now that its all over ull forget about this stressfull part of ur life
Glavu gore i samo pozitivno misljenje (meni je to trebalo svaki dan govoriti a bila sam bas negativac... Sreca naidjoh na ovaj forum sa dobr ljudima ) ❤
that's the only way to get through it. :)
it's hard (and I'm an optimist) but as I like to hope that this is the hardest thing we'll have to go throught in our life. :)

Just out of curiosity, why is it taking them so long to process? it jumped from 9months to 13-14months really fast?
Do you think it has anything to do with the closure of the Bonn embassy and the strikes they had?

hang in there everyone

BumpAhead

Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
28-02-2013
Med's Request
Second 17-03-2014
Med's Done....
22-01-2013
Interview........
Nope
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-04-2014
LANDED..........
JelenaCan said:
that's the only way to get through it. :)
it's hard (and I'm an optimist) but as I like to hope that this is the hardest thing we'll have to go throught in our life. :)

Just out of curiosity, why is it taking them so long to process? it jumped from 9months to 13-14months really fast?
Do you think it has anything to do with the closure of the Bonn embassy and the strikes they had?

hang in there everyone

I just think they are very behind
Because when they requested additional docs
It said that my application was just taken into process which was 13mnts after we applied
And we got passport request 2 mnts after that
So it inly takes the 2-3 mnts to process but a year to actually get to ur application and go through it

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
mapleleafgirl, have you rec'd abything form vienna Yet??

Toronto ASAP

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2013
Doc's Request.
21 Jan 2014, new PC and Interview invitation
AOR Received.
Stage 1 - 15 Feb 2013, SA 22 Feb 2013
File Transfer...
Stage 2 AOR - 01 March 2013
Med's Done....
11 Jan 2013, 2nd 07 March 2014
Interview........
05 March 2014
Passport Req..
29 April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 May 2014
Hi guys, just wanted to say hi from Canadian soil :) Thanks again for all your support, it meant a lot through this long journey! To the new members - be patient, take care of your love because this can be overwhelming sometimes. From this point I can say that it will be worth it at the end! Good luck and don't let Vienna break your nerves!