Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Linda.raftl said:
Well, I am the sponsor and this is the 15th month that we are waiting that's why it confuses me. Like I said my husband passed the medical and the criminal check...

did you receive any requests from vienna? you should also be checking your junk mail as some did receives e-mails that went to junk mail without knowing it.. hope you receive some good news soon

Dinko88

May 26, 2014
Sopposedly 9 month since my application has arrived in Vienna but never received any e mail from Vienna office, not even to confirm that they got my application.
I want to get GCSM notes but where do I find file number?
Please help me!

little_apple

Jun 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna/Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 4, 2013 & February 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 5, 2013
File Transfer...
May 27, 2013
Med's Done....
April 4, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
exempt
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
in Calgary since March 29, 2012. Landed as PR May 3, 2014
Dinko88 said:
Sopposedly 9 month since my application has arrived in Vienna but never received any e mail from Vienna office, not even to confirm that they got my application.
Please help me!
Your file number is written on the sponsorship approval

Kopje

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dinko88 said:
Please help me!
I ordered GCMS notes two days ago and I did not have to provide my file number. Just my personal details and what kind of documents we want to get. We chose Immigration: permanent resident. Let's hope I ordered the correct notes :)

joe345

Dec 15, 2013
Any applicants here from july 2013 that have communication with vienna? Embassy received my application in august 2013. I am at 10 months of waiting now.

thanks

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
joe345 said:
Any applicants here from july 2013 that have communication with vienna? Embassy received my application in august 2013. I am at 10 months of waiting now.

thanks

We applied June 2013. i still havent heard anything from vienna..

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
joe345 said:
Did you guys send your medical up front??
yes... you still have a little bit more waiting to do. what did your GMCS notes say??

joe345

Dec 15, 2013
alekgalorini said:
yes... you still have a little bit more waiting to do. what did your GMCS notes say??
I got my CAIPS notes at the beginning of april and nothing was started yet. But I guess the process will be even longer for me since we didn't send the medical up front :(. I'm sure that will kill an extra month.

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
joe345 said:
I got my CAIPS notes at the beginning of april and nothing was started yet. But I guess the process will be even longer for me since we didn't send the medical up front :(. I'm sure that will kill an extra month.

you should have sent in the medical with application as they did indicate to. be patient im sure they will ask for a medical request soon :)

Milance

Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
VIENNA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-13
Doc's Request.
28-01-14
AOR Received.
23-03-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
RE-DO 30-04-14
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
27-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-07-2014
Just want to let everyone know this morning my wife got her passport request.
It took just 27 days after her second medical so i think it has definately sped up the process since panel physicians have gone to e-medical

I want to thank everyone for their support, advice and friendships that have developed in this forum and with some to continue when we all arrive in canada. Even though we still have a bit to go...but from the day they receieved our app until today its been 439 days of ups and downs, joy and frustration.

Sometimes you wonder will this ever happen and when will it all be over. This is just too long of a wait and i hope they reduce waiting times in the near future for the ones just applying or in the middle of the process.

Once again thank you all and good luck to everyone that is in canada and to those still waiting.

Best wishes
Milan

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Milance said:
It took just 27 days after her second medical so i think it has definately sped up the process since panel physicians have gone to e-medical

I want to thank everyone for their support, advice and friendships that have developed in this forum and with some to continue when we all arrive in canada. Even though we still have a bit to go...but from the day they receieved our app until today its been 439 days of ups and downs, joy and frustration.

Sometimes you wonder will this ever happen and when will it all be over. This is just too long of a wait and i hope they reduce waiting times in the near future for the ones just applying or in the middle of the process.

Once again thank you all and good luck to everyone that is in canada and to those still waiting.

Best wishes
Milan
Hey Milan. It was time my friend!
Next stop for us is coffee in Calgary!

Tom

little_apple

Jun 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna/Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 4, 2013 & February 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 5, 2013
File Transfer...
May 27, 2013
Med's Done....
April 4, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
exempt
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
in Calgary since March 29, 2012. Landed as PR May 3, 2014
Milance said:

Best wishes
Milan
So happy to read this :)

Kopje

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Milance said:

Best wishes
Milan
Congratulations! If I'm ever in Calgary I'll let you guys know :)

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Milance said:

Best wishes
Milan

Well said Milance :) happy for you and your wife. good luck :)