Passport Req..
27-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-07-2014
madam-m said:
Milanche,
but you sound very negative.When ever somebody apply,in waiting period he/she has July/august.
I wd not go so far.And medical expired in 1year,we all know that,when we did it.I dont understand why somebody take for example medical in January and then apply in may.I did my medical a week before I applied. And pc expire in 6months. New medical and pc is something that we expected. step by step.

Be positive,there is nothing else you can do.Cant you?
My wife did her medical in nov 2012 because we planned on applying in december but she had a mis-print on her birth certificate so it took her 3 tries before they had it corrected. Plus when we applied processing time was 6-8 months. No one expected this. As far as i know pc is only valid for 3 months....maybe they extended it. Even though vienna is quicker then most other offices this is beyond any normal reasoning.

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Milance said:
It all goes in steps. I wondered why didnt they ask for the new medical back in jan when they asked for a new police certificate and more proof of relationship. But then i thought what if they werent satisfied with additional documents and you get refused then no need to do a new medical. Same thing with your app. When they get to a certain stage in the process they will ask or maybe not. Its frustrating i know but you just have to wait.
and they never asked me for pc in jan??

Milance

Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
VIENNA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-13
Doc's Request.
28-01-14
AOR Received.
23-03-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
RE-DO 30-04-14
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
27-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-07-2014
alekgalorini said:
mmmmm
well i dont think they can just refuse us without steps such as interview!! right??
milance you are scaring me!!
You mis-understood me. As far as them requesting additional documents it all goes in steps because you asked why dont they ask me now when you emailed them. You might not need additional documents or an interview. But they wont ask for everything at once if they do need a new pc or medical etc.

Milance

Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
VIENNA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-13
Doc's Request.
28-01-14
AOR Received.
23-03-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
RE-DO 30-04-14
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
27-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-07-2014
alekgalorini said:
and they never asked me for pc in jan??
Your not understanding me :(
Im just using my case as an example.

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Milance said:
You mis-understood me. As far as them requesting additional documents it all goes in steps because you asked why dont they ask me now when you emailed them. You might not need additional documents or an interview. But they wont ask for everything at once if they do need a new pc or medical etc.
oh I see what your saying. I did misunderstand you! sorry i got scared and i thought we were they was a reason.. that's for your help :)

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
alekgalorini said:
oh I see what your saying. I did misunderstand you! sorry i got scared and i thought we were they was a reason.. that's for your help :)
[/quot

Thanks for your help..

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Hi boys and girls...

Boy oh boy is it gloomy in here or what?
I dont want to hear negative comments boys and girls! Am not speaking from the safe chair...When I was in your position, someone else always cheered me up, so I have to do the same to you all!
I believe that Vienna will eventually pick up pace and match up the record of other European VO's.
Example!
Paris is expediting applicants in less than 4 months (mind you from the day Mississauga receives them hahaha)
Rome is 6 months total including Mississauga (at least 70% of the applicants that is)
So why would Vienna be any different. I know you will say that Vienna deals with more countries blah blah blah
I am pretty sure that once Vienna catches up Processing times will drop dramatically down

Ok. This coming week will bring many news to many people. I feel it in these old bones of mine!

Have a nice rest of the weekend people...and for the friends here who have friends and family in the flood areas I hope it will soon be ok!

Tom and family

Kopje

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Tom! I totally agree ... I am sure with the next update in June processing time for Vienna will go down. Vienna has been very active since January. I am sure we all will get good news soonish!

My wife and I decided to order GCMS notes again. The last time we ordered GCMS was back in January to ensure our application made it to Vienna and to make sure they have the correct email address on file. We will see if they had some time to look into our file yet.

Toronto ASAP

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2013
Doc's Request.
21 Jan 2014, new PC and Interview invitation
AOR Received.
Stage 1 - 15 Feb 2013, SA 22 Feb 2013
File Transfer...
Stage 2 AOR - 01 March 2013
Med's Done....
11 Jan 2013, 2nd 07 March 2014
Interview........
05 March 2014
Passport Req..
29 April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 May 2014
messenger said:
Hi boys and girls...

Boy oh boy is it gloomy in here or what?
I dont want to hear negative comments boys and girls! Am not speaking from the safe chair...When I was in your position, someone else always cheered me up, so I have to do the same to you all!
I believe that Vienna will eventually pick up pace and match up the record of other European VO's.
Example!
Paris is expediting applicants in less than 4 months (mind you from the day Mississauga receives them hahaha)
Rome is 6 months total including Mississauga (at least 70% of the applicants that is)
So why would Vienna be any different. I know you will say that Vienna deals with more countries blah blah blah
I am pretty sure that once Vienna catches up Processing times will drop dramatically down

Ok. This coming week will bring many news to many people. I feel it in these old bones of mine!

Have a nice rest of the weekend people...and for the friends here who have friends and family in the flood areas I hope it will soon be ok!

Tom and family
Tom, congrats one again, wishing you and your family the best possible start in Canada, may all your plans be fulfilled! The situation with floods in Serbia is controlled at this point (finally) but it was pretty chaotic and we will realize the real extent of consequences in the days to come!

I also believe that Vienna is speeding things up and that late 2012 and first half of 2013 applicants were most affected with the backlog but the rest of you guys will have more luck!!! I sincerely hope.

Newpal I am very happy that you received an optimistic feedback from Vienna and I am waiting to hear you got your COPR!!! Yeeeey :)

Milance, waiting for you too! And I wanted to tell you that I believe a PC is valid for a year, that is what my GCMS showed.

Enjoy your weekend guys!

Kopje

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Toronto ASAP said:
Milance, waiting for you too! And I wanted to tell you that I believe a PC is valid for a year, that is what my GCMS showed.
That is correct. PC is valid for 12 months in total. However at the time the PC is sent to the VO it cannot be older than 3 months.

lalaBiH

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
police clearence expired had to redo in Sept 2014
File Transfer...
Oct 2013
Med's Request
re-do Sept 23 2014
Med's Done....
07/2013
Interview........
NOPE
Passport Req..
Oct 08 2014
Milance said:
I thought the same for my wife...our case very straight forward and we would get processed quicker. But they dont care about your age or job or how long you been together. They look for red flags obviously but a couple could be together for years, have children together, and still take as long or be refused. Nothing is for sure or quick...nothing you can do to speed up or process. It is what it is...until you get that visa in your hand and land in canada all you can do is sit and wait. Im waiting until our process is done and will write a few letters to our lovely government.

Not trying to sound rude or nosy but you say you thought the same for your wife.. So what additional docs did they request in January... Did u not have enough proof of a relationship? I feel like that probably slowed down your case.. I would just like someone to open my application!

lalaBiH

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Oct 2013
Med's Request
re-do Sept 23 2014
Med's Done....
07/2013
Interview........
NOPE
Passport Req..
Oct 08 2014
nada3 said:
Nothing makes sense in Vienna so there is no point in trying to figure it out. I think they pick a few random lucky ones that are processed fast, just to keep up the statistics and most are doomed for the long wait. Oooh, don't I know how hard the wait is, but once it's over and you look back it won't seem that bad anymore :)...trust me you will get there too. Just be positive and don't lose hope. :)
Thanks nada:)))

Milance

Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
VIENNA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-13
Doc's Request.
28-01-14
AOR Received.
23-03-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
RE-DO 30-04-14
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
27-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-07-2014
lalaBiH said:
Not trying to sound rude or nosy but you say you thought the same for your wife.. So what additional docs did they request in January... Did u not have enough proof of a relationship? I feel like that probably slowed down your case.. I would just like someone to open my application!
Your not rude or nosy. In jan they asked for a new police certificate and any more proof of relationship either visits and/or communication since we got married. I had plenty of POR. Including after our marriage and before we applied had 6 months of communication and proof. Including the application and proof of relationship i had 380 pages plus pictures. There was more then enough proof. In jan i sent the new pc plus boarding passes and itineraries from my 2 visits plus honeymoon. Then in april they requested a new medical.

lalaBiH

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Oct 2013
Med's Request
re-do Sept 23 2014
Med's Done....
07/2013
Interview........
NOPE
Passport Req..
Oct 08 2014
Milance said:
Your not rude or nosy. In jan they asked for a new police certificate and any more proof of relationship either visits and/or communication since we got married. I had plenty of POR. Including after our marriage and before we applied had 6 months of communication and proof. Including the application and proof of relationship i had 380 pages plus pictures. There was more then enough proof. In jan i sent the new pc plus boarding passes and itineraries from my 2 visits plus honeymoon. Then in april they requested a new medical.
o wow thats intense.. in your initial application did you provide pics from different years? why would they need more.. that sounds insaneeee... were you together for a long time before marriage... shoot i only submitted maybe 60 pics for an over 3 year relationship.. it didnt even cross my mind that they would ever doubt it .. lol.. well inleast you know they are processing you application... im sure you'll get your visa very sooon

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012 redo the medical February 05 2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 in process from that date nov 16 asking for the military booklet
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
05-05-2013 thnx god is over
Milance said:
My wife did her medical in nov 2012 because we planned on applying in december but she had a mis-print on her birth certificate so it took her 3 tries before they had it corrected. Plus when we applied processing time was 6-8 months. No one expected this. As far as i know pc is only valid for 3 months....maybe they extended it. Even though vienna is quicker then most other offices this is beyond any normal reasoning.
Milance
You are wrong when I started my applications the processing time was 6-8 months , after that it went up to 10 ,and after a year 12 months , cuz I remembered I had to wait 1 year even .
No they wont refuse your applications without interview and without excuse , they have to be satisfied with your applications .
Good luck to all of you ,