Nope
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-04-2014
LANDED..........
15-05-2014 finally over :)
messenger said:
Hello to all our Vienna thread sisters and brothers!

It wont be long before one by one we will start disappearing from the forum not because we won't want to but mostly because of our obligations and busy lives in Canada.
During my time spent here I have made good friends (You all know who you are) and many more nice people.
Because I would hate my self losing contact with you all I like one more time to invite you to sign up with our little Facebook group called "Vienna VO Applicants- Former or Recent all are Welcome"
Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/258027431011793/

My FB is under my name Athanasios Apostolou and my wife is Spaska Urumova! Yes I am that ugly Greek with the beautiful Macedonian wife and the little angel baby daughter Leto Apostolou

Lets keep in touch!
Love to all

Tom
Thank you for opening FB page ive already joined :) (Vesna)

Kopje

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
messenger said:
You are right by mentioning that Vienna communicates in 3 different emails so people here can take notice. Better is to create filters on your emailer in order to avoid issue like these.

Tom
Can you please post the three different email addresses used by Vienna office?

Thank you very much in advance.

Linda.raftl

Apr 24, 2012
Milance said:
Hello Elleattend,

Sorry to hear about your situation, i remember someone on this forum saying they had emails from vienna end up in junk/spam folder and since then i had checked mine from time to time. As far as doing your medical again just proves that until vienna asks for it dont do a thing. Alot of us here asked about that thinking it will save time and now hopefully others will know not to do it on their own. When my wife had to redo her medical the doctor asked for a number. I thought it might be uci or app num but it turned out to be another number that was already on the form that vienna sent by email. It was already filled out. You were set back about a month and the cost of a third medical but at least now you know its over and the next email will be PPR. Its really been hard on all of us. We are now at 14 months and im guessing another 1-2 months before my wife gets her ppr and then visa and finally landing. All i know is who i wont be voting for in the next canadian election hahaha there is no excuse for people waiting this long and the way they run things in embassies.

Just hang in there and we should all be happy we have our health and the ones we love :)
. Hello, I am also sponsoring my husband from Czech Republic and this is already the 15 month and we were also asked to do a second medical check. Do you think this is the final stage? Wish u good luck!!

Milance

Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
VIENNA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-13
Doc's Request.
28-01-14
AOR Received.
23-03-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
RE-DO 30-04-14
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
27-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-07-2014
Linda.raftl said:
. Hello, I am also sponsoring my husband from Czech Republic and this is already the 15 month and we were also asked to do a second medical check. Do you think this is the final stage? Wish u good luck!!
It has to be hahaha. Otherwise they wouldnt ask for another medical if the sponsored person was to be denied given they pass the second medical. If they wanted an interview they would have asked for it same time with new police certificate/addition proof of relationalship. So there is nothing else they can ask for except PPR. I always wondered why they dont ask for everything at once but i guess no point in asking to redo medical if you dont provide what ever they ask of you and you get denied.

little_apple

Jun 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna/Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 4, 2013 & February 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 5, 2013
File Transfer...
May 27, 2013
Med's Done....
April 4, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
exempt
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
in Calgary since March 29, 2012. Landed as PR May 3, 2014
messenger said:
Hello to all our Vienna thread sisters and brothers!

It wont be long before one by one we will start disappearing from the forum not because we won't want to but mostly because of our obligations and busy lives in Canada.
During my time spent here I have made good friends (You all know who you are) and many more nice people.
Because I would hate my self losing contact with you all I like one more time to invite you to sign up with our little Facebook group called "Vienna VO Applicants- Former or Recent all are Welcome"
Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/258027431011793/

My FB is under my name Athanasios Apostolou and my wife is Spaska Urumova! Yes I am that ugly Greek with the beautiful Macedonian wife and the little angel baby daughter Leto Apostolou

Lets keep in touch!
Love to all

Tom
Thanks to all of you who made the waiting time a little easier. I've met people from this forum in person and will meet more of you in the future.
This is one of the positive things that happened in the last 13 months during this nerve-racking waiting time.

I'm glad I made new friends here who know exactly who I feel.

Have a good day everyone :-* :)

Linda.raftl

Apr 24, 2012
Milance said:
It has to be hahaha. Otherwise they wouldnt ask for another medical if the sponsored person was to be denied given they pass the second medical. If they wanted an interview they would have asked for it same time with new police certificate/addition proof of relationalship. So there is nothing else they can ask for except PPR. I always wondered why they dont ask for everything at once but i guess no point in asking to redo medical if you dont provide what ever they ask of you and you get denied.
Oh I hope so! You never know with them lol

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Kopje said:
Can you please post the three different email addresses used by Vienna office?

Thank you very much in advance.
There you go :)

vienn-visa@international.gc.ca

VIENNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

re-vienn.immigration@international.gc.ca

ica

May 12, 2014
Milance said:
Hello Ica,

Welcome to the forum. Visa offices should be sending out AOR's but i dont know anyone who has receieved one from vienna. Best is to check your status thru e-cas. If you call or email them you might just get a generic response. On ecas it should say application recieved on feb 00,2014 and medical recieved on (date) with that you know they have it.

Thanks for getting back to me :).

What confuses me is that on e-cas, when I log in as a sponsor and click under Permanent Residence (which does show "Application Received"), it says that my husband's application for PR has been received on January 15... which is impossible because Jan. 15 was the date on which our entire package (sponsor application + PR application) arrived in Mississauga to go through that first stage (Mississauga then sent me an AOR stating that they've received our envelope on Jan. 15, and later they sent another one with the approval of the sponsor part, where they added that they sent everything to Vienna on February 21). So, in this case, shouldn't e-cas have been updated to show "received in Vienna on February 2X" or something like that? Oh, and there's absolutely no information on e-cas about medical records, although I know that I've included this with the rest of the papers... :(

Sorry, I'm just a little confused hehe... really hoping that my stuff didn't get lost... maybe I'll email Vienna and ask for an AOR from them, after all :)

ica

May 12, 2014
Elleattend said:
Hi and welcome!

We received an AOR from Vienna. However, there are many who have not but this has not impacted their applications in any way. More frustrating than anything.

And as far as I can tell, Vienna will respond to emails. It may take some time but they will.
I have read stories on here from other members who have messaged Vienna and received replies.
Try emailing Vienna about your AOR. See what happens.

Take care
Yes, I will, thanks for replying. :)

E-cas is showing me something at the moment that doesn't quite make sense... so it'd probably be best to try and clarify that with the Vienna office...

Milance

Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
VIENNA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-13
Doc's Request.
28-01-14
AOR Received.
23-03-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
RE-DO 30-04-14
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
27-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-07-2014
ica said:
Thanks for getting back to me :).

What confuses me is that on e-cas, when I log in as a sponsor and click under Permanent Residence (which does show "Application Received"), it says that my husband's application for PR has been received on January 15... which is impossible because Jan. 15 was the date on which our entire package (sponsor application + PR application) arrived in Mississauga to go through that first stage (Mississauga then sent me an AOR stating that they've received our envelope on Jan. 15, and later they sent another one with the approval of the sponsor part, where they added that they sent everything to Vienna on February 21). So, in this case, shouldn't e-cas have been updated to show "received in Vienna on February 2X" or something like that? Oh, and there's absolutely no information on e-cas about medical records, although I know that I've included this with the rest of the papers... :(

Sorry, I'm just a little confused hehe... really hoping that my stuff didn't get lost... maybe I'll email Vienna and ask for an AOR from them, after all :)
Dont worry all of our ecas show the date recieved in missisauga and doesnt show the aor date from vienna. I think your stressing yourself out. If you got an email from cic for sponsorship approval then you are fine. Ive only heard of 1 or 2 cases of the application being sent to a different visa office and someones file that fell behind a desk. We all think of the worst and something going wrong or something lost or missed but just remain positive and dont drive yourself nuts lol

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
messenger said:

vienn-visa @ international.gc.ca

VIENNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca

re-vienn.immigration @ international.gc.ca

I think I understand why the three different addresses.. meaning on which stage your application is in.
I have recently e-mailed Vienna and rec'd a message a few days later. The replied on VIENNIMMIGRATION however everything before that was re-vienn.(which was months ago) Could someone tell me when they rec'd a document request was it from VIENNIMMIGRATION???

Elleattend

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2012
Doc's Request.
27-03-2013 and 09-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
31-08-2012, 07-10-2013, 16-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not Applicable
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2014
LANDED..........
30-07-2014
alekgalorini said:
I think I understand why the three different addresses.. meaning on which stage your application is in.
I have recently e-mailed Vienna and rec'd a message a few days later. The replied on VIENNIMMIGRATION however everything before that was re-vienn.(which was months ago) Could someone tell me when they rec'd a document request was it from VIENNIMMIGRATION???
The last document request we received came from re-vienn.immigration@international.gc.ca

It does seem like they are using VIENNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca to send out their replies.

Elleattend

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not Applicable
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2014
LANDED..........
30-07-2014
Linda.raftl said:
Wow! So we are pretty much on the same timeline :)
Like Milance said, this has to be the end! We are almost there!

Elleattend

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not Applicable
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2014
LANDED..........
30-07-2014
messenger said:
Hi dear and welcome back to our company..
You are right by mentioning that Vienna communicates in 3 different emails so people here can take notice. Better is to create filters on your emailer in order to avoid issue like these.
I am so sorry for this waste of your time, I suppose you would have joined ranks with us by now being one with PPR (just got ours last week) but don't let this get you down...Send the medical in asap and keep in touch with them!

Tom
Thanks Tom. I have looked at the filters/security settings on my email so I hope things will be ok now.
And yes, I would be lying if I said I didn't feel a little bit left out of the group but no worries I am sooo relieved to know that our application is being worked on :) Hubby says that medical should go out by the end of the week! Congrats on your PPR!!

Kopje

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
messenger said:

vienn-visa @ international.gc.ca

VIENNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca

re-vienn.immigration @ international.gc.ca
Thank you very much.

I created the following filter. Hopefully this will be enough to avoid any delay because of a misplaced email :)

Matches: from:(international.gc.ca)
Do this: Star it, Never send it to Spam, Mark it as important