NOT APPLICABLE :P
Passport Req..
In Process
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Today
LANDED..........
Tomorrow
Elleattend said:
Good morning. I wanted to post to good news from Vienna.
I haven't posted anything for a while but have read the comments regularly. I can identify with each of you the frustration that this process can bring.
Wellcome and Congrats!! What kind of docs they requested from you?

newpal

Apr 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2012
Doc's Request.
13-12-13...Sent and recvd 13.01.14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17.04.2013 Stage 2 AOR
Med's Request
request 05.03.14 sent & recvd 11.03.2014
Med's Done....
First 19.06.2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
In Process
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Today
LANDED..........
Tomorrow
sponsor2012 said:
Today I finally received my permanent residence card, so I can travel. :) :) :)
CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSS Enjoy

Sorry to say!! I heard nothing from you guys... can anyone please respond :p

Hello Guys i have a Good Question:-

I am not EU Citizen, what if I get a job or I move to another Non-EU country while the process of Immigration is still pending; what will happen with my Application Process and Country Representative. Do vienna changes it automatically, Does the Processing time will increase even more?

Has anybody from this forum got any experience with such situation.

Thanks,

sponsor2012

Star Member
Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Fingerprints request 11.03.2013. Redone 19.04.2013 . Vienna received on 23.04.2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
07.01.2012 redone 13.02.2013
Interview........
16.10.2012 in process from 19.10.2012
Passport Req..
11.10.2013 Vienna received on 15.10.2013
VISA ISSUED...
17.10.2013 I received passport on 25.10.2013
LANDED..........
Thanks everyone. I don't need any documents. After landing you only need to wait. I waited 2 months and a week. I'm still waiting for my health card.

Avadava

Oct 11, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
December 3, 2013
AOR Received.
Stage 1 AOR + SA January 8, 2014
File Transfer...
January 12, 2014
Med's Request
Further Medical Tests Requested: October 24, 2013
Med's Done....
October 15, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 20, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 27, 2014
LANDED..........
January 17, 2015
newpal said:
CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSS Enjoy

Sorry to say!! I heard nothing from you guys... can anyone please respond :p

Hello Guys i have a Good Question:-

I am not EU Citizen, what if I get a job or I move to another Non-EU country while the process of Immigration is still pending; what will happen with my Application Process and Country Representative. Do vienna changes it automatically, Does the Processing time will increase even more?

Has anybody from this forum got any experience with such situation.

Thanks,
I won't advise moving to a new country while in the process of your application, but I can give you some information.

Your VO is chosen based either on your nationality or country of residence. To understand better, I will give you my example. I am a Romanian national, but have been living in Germany for the past 5 years. My residence is officially in Germany (I even changed it in my passport and I gave up my Romanian national identity card).

So basically, when I made the application I had two options for VO - Bucharest or Vienna. I chose Vienna because it's faster and closer to where I live. But for me to choose Vienna, I had to meet some requirements:
1. To have a valid permit of stay for at least 1 year
2. To have lived here for at least 1 year.

I have met both those conditions. I've lived here for 5 years and my permit of stay is unlimited - plus, I have an additional unlimited permit of work. If I didn't have all this, they would have sent my application to Bucharest, regardless of what VO I wrote in IMM0008.

I think that if you move to a new country, you would have to update your address to that country with CIC. They will not move your file, since you have't been a resident of that country for 1 year and you don't have a permit of stay valid for at least 1 year either.
If you are required to go in for an interview, it is your obligation to be able to get there. They don't care if you are at the other end of the world and you didn't find any flight tickets or what not.

To sum it up, your VO will not change, but moving to a new country in the middle of your PR process might create some problems. This is just my opinion, I might be wrong, but if I were you, I wouldn't take the risk.

Maybe you can take this question in the open forum and see what the senior members have to say.

Irsa

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Elleattend said:
Good morning. I wanted to post to good news from Vienna.
I haven't posted anything for a while but have read the comments regularly. I can identify with each of you the frustration that this process can bring. Just for background purposes I will tell you about our situation. I am sponsoring my husband from the Czech Republic. Our app went in December 4 2012. Vienna sent an AOR on January 28 2013. Vienna sent a doc request on March 27 2013. That was the last we heard from them until yesterday. We received an email January 9 2014 asking for the payment of the Right to Permanent Residence fee, an updated police certificate from Czech Republic, and an UPDATED Schedule A form( this will be the third time we have done this form!!). With saying all this, my husbands medical expired August 2013, so we sent in an updated one in September 2013. We didn't want to wait to be asked for it.
So how long will it take from here?? Who knows. But we are excited to hear something, actually anything, finally from Vienna!! We can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!

Hi Elleattend:

My husband's medical also will be expired soon, could you plz tell me how did you guys redo it? and how did you send to the VO?

Regards,
Sarah
Just an FYI, my husband has been here visiting me in Toronto for the holidays so we received the good news together, which was nice. Canada has allowed him a 1 month visit. That's it. When he arrived, the agent said he was close to a decision being made so that was the longest he could stay. They told him he could apply for an extension but it would probably be turned down. I know that there were some people on the this forum asking about visiting, so this is what happened to us. Could be different for others based on their situation.
Vienna is alive, SLOW, but alive!! I hope this brings some hope to you all!

newpal

Apr 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17.04.2013 Stage 2 AOR
Med's Request
Med's Done....
First 19.06.2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
In Process
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Today
LANDED..........
Tomorrow
Avadava said:
I won't advise moving to a new country while in the process of your application, but I can give you some information.

Your VO is chosen based either on your nationality or country of residence. To understand better, I will give you my example. I am a Romanian national, but have been living in Germany for the past 5 years. My residence is officially in Germany (I even changed it in my passport and I gave up my Romanian national identity card).

So basically, when I made the application I had two options for VO - Bucharest or Vienna. I chose Vienna because it's faster and closer to where I live. But for me to choose Vienna, I had to meet some requirements:
1. To have a valid permit of stay for at least 1 year
2. To have lived here for at least 1 year.

I have met both those conditions. I've lived here for 5 years and my permit of stay is unlimited - plus, I have an additional unlimited permit of work. If I didn't have all this, they would have sent my application to Bucharest, regardless of what VO I wrote in IMM0008.

I think that if you move to a new country, you would have to update your address to that country with CIC. They will not move your file, since you have't been a resident of that country for 1 year and you don't have a permit of stay valid for at least 1 year either.
If you are required to go in for an interview, it is your obligation to be able to get there. They don't care if you are at the other end of the world and you didn't find any flight tickets or what not.

To sum it up, your VO will not change, but moving to a new country in the middle of your PR process might create some problems. This is just my opinion, I might be wrong, but if I were you, I wouldn't take the risk.

Maybe you can take this question in the open forum and see what the senior members have to say.
Thanks Avadava, for this great information. I am satisfied with the answer that you provided. CIC first moved my file to home country, thereafter i requested CIC to move my file to vienna , which took almost 8 months to transfer .... since they have requested the docs and i already sent to them, i hope the process will finish very Soon may be in next 6-7 months... but Who knows.

anyways thanks for answer

newpal

Apr 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17.04.2013 Stage 2 AOR
Med's Request
Med's Done....
First 19.06.2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
In Process
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Today
LANDED..........
Tomorrow
alvinn said:
newpal thanks we sent it sucessfully..but again ...i did not recive any conformation from vienna..that they recive it...is that normal....i sent pif file and short explanation abou that file...
Yes this is very much normal. they will not give u confirmation

Canada1944

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
Hello Everyone

I order last week my GCMS note and my medical chek will be expired soon about 3 week what do i need to do ? can anyone give me advice please.....

thank you....

canada1944

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Canada1944 said:
Hello Everyone

I order last week my GCMS note and my medical chek will be expired soon about 3 week what do i need to do ? can anyone give me advice please.....

thank you....

canada1944

HI friend

Our meds are also expire at the end of the month. Last week I sent them (Vienna) an inquiry as to if nwe need to do the re-med.
So far no answer.
I decided not to do them as if our case is nearing the end they might extend them as they have done in the past...
What is your timeline?

Tom

Canada1944

Star Member
Oct 30, 2013
messenger said:
HI friend

Our meds are also expire at the end of the month. Last week I sent them (Vienna) an inquiry as to if nwe need to do the re-med.
So far no answer.
I decided not to do them as if our case is nearing the end they might extend them as they have done in the past...
What is your timeline?

Tom

Hello Tom,

I did my medical chek last year 7 feb 2013

and on my E-cas it says application recieved on 17 may 2013 but i got an email from them on 11 june that my application is send to vienna

is that what you mean with my time line? if Vienna extend the medical chek how long do i need to wait then? because you need to get your PR before your medical chek expired is that true ?

Elleattend

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2012
Doc's Request.
27-03-2013 and 09-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
31-08-2012, 07-10-2013, 16-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not Applicable
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2014
LANDED..........
30-07-2014
messenger said:
Dear Elleattend, happy new year with this good news for you!

I wish you fast process from now and soon a permanent re unification with your husband!

All the best
Thank you Tom. Happy New Year to you too! I especially wish you speedy good news from Vienna soon!

Andrea

Elleattend

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2012
Doc's Request.
27-03-2013 and 09-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
31-08-2012, 07-10-2013, 16-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not Applicable
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2014
LANDED..........
30-07-2014
Irsa said:
Hi Elleattend:

My husband's medical also will be expired soon, could you plz tell me how did you guys redo it? and how did you send to the VO?

Regards,
Sarah

Hi Sarah,

My husband redid his medical using the same process as when he had to do it the first time. You have to use a panel physician which is basically a doctor that Canada immigration recognizes. Luckily for my husband, there is only one doctor in the Czech Republic who is authorized to do the medicals. Once the medical was completed, he was called back to pick up the form ( which you print off of the cic website and take with you to your appointment). He then mailed it to Vienna.
Let me know if you need any other information :)

When did you submit your application??

Andrea

denis_mtrl

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Elleattend said:
With saying all this, my husbands medical expired August 2013, so we sent in an updated one in September 2013. We didn't want to wait to be asked for it.
So how long will it take from here?? Who knows.
Hi, is it possible to send new medicals without being asked?
I didnt know so... Ours expired too, but no request from Vienna...
Should we just go ahead and do fresh ones?

Thanks!

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
denis_mtrl said:
Hi, is it possible to send new medicals without being asked?
I didnt know so... Ours expired too, but no request from Vienna...
Should we just go ahead and do fresh ones?

Thanks!

Hi

As I wrote on my message above our meds are expiring at the end of this months. I am not intending to renew them until I get notified. VO's usually inform you to re do them. Why would I go to this great expense (more than 200€ ) just because Vienna decides to extend the process time. If your process is nearing the end they have the right to extend the validity of the medicals.
You may proceed if you like to make new ones but I will wait!

Tom

Milance

Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
VIENNA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-13
Doc's Request.
28-01-14
AOR Received.
23-03-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
RE-DO 30-04-14
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
27-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-07-2014
messenger said:
Hi

As I wrote on my message above our meds are expiring at the end of this months. I am not intending to renew them until I get notified. VO's usually inform you to re do them. Why would I go to this great expense (more than 200€ ) just because Vienna decides to extend the process time. If your process is nearing the end they have the right to extend the validity of the medicals.
You may proceed if you like to make new ones but I will wait!

Tom
Unless they request another medical I wouldnt do it on your own. Like Tom said its over 200 eu. I found a post on this forum from 2011/12 not sure exactly when but if your application is in process within the first 15 months from the time they recieve it, they can extend it for another year. Im pretty sure it was along those lines. But as i see alot of people have had to redo medicals. My guess is that the country they are from is high risk for hep or maybe their process was delayed for so long that it went passed the initial 15 months.