02-11-2017
Med's Done....
06-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2018
LANDED..........
06-10-2018
Hi guys
My case is unique, hopefully people with knowledge specially Vienna related can help

EE Pnp outland

Aor Dec 2016
Mar 2017 eligibility passed and i was put on security screening
Sep 2017 security interview done And medical expired
April 2018 ghost update
April 2018 i was called for RPRF and remedical
Remedicals are only requested when security is passed
Plz note that criminality and eligibility was already passed

Medical passed on 30 april and RPRF paid same day

Mycic showed twice update on may 1 and may 9

Still waiting for PPR

Do you guys have any idea? VO not responding to emails
Seems things are moving along for the last 2 months, i would just wait a while even though you have been waiting for a long time. Maybe order GCMS notes and see what they are up to.

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
Hi guys
My case is unique, hopefully people with knowledge specially Vienna related can help

EE Pnp outland
Most of the people here are going through a Family Class application which has entirely different timelines and requirements than Express Entry.

I think the advice you were given by @John013 about ordering GCMS notes is probably your best chance at getting some insights, but note that security related notes will probably be redacted. Sorry I can't offer any more insights, but perhaps if you ask your questions in a new thread in the Express Entry section of the forum someone might be able to offer better insights.

canmania

May 22, 2018
Most of the people here are going through a Family Class application which has entirely different timelines and requirements than Express Entry.

I think the advice you were given by @John013 about ordering GCMS notes is probably your best chance at getting some insights, but note that security related notes will probably be redacted. Sorry I can't offer any more insights, but perhaps if you ask your questions in a new thread in the Express Entry section of the forum someone might be able to offer better insights.
My question was more related to the behaviour of Vienna VO irrespective of the visa class applied
I also want to knw about the behaviour of mycic account e.g. how long it takes to reflect an update on mycic as in my opinion the update took 20 days to reflect is that possible?

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
My question was more related to the behaviour of Vienna VO irrespective of the visa class applied
I also want to knw about the behaviour of mycic account e.g. how long it takes to reflect an update on mycic as in my opinion the update took 20 days to reflect is that possible?
What was specifically updated in MyCIC? The Background check line?

The behaviour of the VO differs per application type because the processes are different. e.g. family class requires a medical done upon request (which may be asked by the VO, or CPC-M), whereas express entry requires the medical to be done after the ITA but before the application is submitted.

Perhaps more importantly, for a family class application the visa office is much more involved in determining the legitimacy of a relationship which isn't a factor at all in EE. Family Class Applications sit at the Visa Office for quite some time before being finalized and Many people see no updates for months at a time after their file is transferred to Vienna. For EE, if I'm not mistaken, the VO only issues the Visa and CoPR letter if no interview is required. However, you did require an interview so that, presumably, took place in Vienna?

EE timelines are generally 6 months, whereas family class applications take up to a year for 80% of cases.

Because the processes and the VO involvement is so different between the two, I don't think that people's experiences with Vienna here are any indication to your case unless they've gone through EE themselves. I still think your question might better be asked in the EE section of the forum because there is a higher chance of someone there having experience with the process you are going through than in this particular thread.

canmania

May 22, 2018
That was a different interview Security interview and it didnt took place at vienna

every application irrespective of the type has to pass the following eligibility criminality Security information sharing and medical

In my case only medical and Security was pending so my case was about behaviour of vienna issuing ppr like how many days after adr

Mycic account update was about interview it went from interview not needed to interview completed 9 months after the interview took place

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
That was a different interview Security interview and it didnt took place at vienna

every application irrespective of the type has to pass the following eligibility criminality Security information sharing and medical

In my case only medical and Security was pending so my case was about behaviour of vienna issuing ppr like how many days after adr

Mycic account update was about interview it went from interview not needed to interview completed 9 months after the interview took place
There are no additional document requests in a spousal sponsorship, unless you count the Schedule A request which is done by CPC-M and not the Visa Office,

So we can't give you guidelines on how many days it normally takes because the process is different.

mizzcheviouz

Apr 19, 2017
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Request
05-06-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Has anyone here had created a prepaid shipping label for UPS from Vienna?

Reactions: John013

canmania

May 22, 2018
Congrats
They require you to be a company to b able to do that
Not possible for an individual
Try the option of VFS or registered mail instead
When did you got your ppr email?

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
We got an update in gckey today! “We are processing your background check” ... First update from Vienna VO since they receieved our application on Dec 4th! Hopefully this is a good sign?
Any update after a long period of silence is a good update in my book!

AirJordan23

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
We got an update in gckey today! “We are processing your background check” ... First update from Vienna VO since they receieved our application on Dec 4th! Hopefully this is a good sign?
That's good need news! My app was received a few weeks after yours so this is a good sign for both of us!

mizzcheviouz

Apr 19, 2017
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Request
05-06-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Congrats
We are coordinating with a courier to pick up our COPR, we applied April 27, 2017 so we passed the 12 month mark. The ones who don’t have to wait a full year are the lucky ones though.

mizzcheviouz

Apr 19, 2017
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Request
05-06-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Congrats
Our situation is complicated so I am getting someone who has a UPS account to create an international shipping label.