+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VIENNA OFFICE

Macedon90

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
Hi Macedon,

Is that the way how you get your pr? :D:D:):)
Not me i got mine back in 09 From my parents , but according to the others and whats up chats once you have BGC turn into process and you do get Prearrival services PPR its near Trust me i have been allover the whats up chats and im flowing others application i m sure ur case its near to be over

AirJordan23

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hi everyone,

Yesterday our background check start processing.
This morning we got a Invitation Pre-Arrival service letter (GCkey).

Did someone know more about what this means ?Are we close to get DM?

Our waiting period is 8 months.
Congrats! You are definitely close, a decision will be made within the next few days or weeks, it shouldn't take too long now until you get PPR. Keep smiling!

Reactions: RinaMuhaxhiri

Maja1993

Jan 21, 2018
Not me i got mine back in 09 From my parents , but according to the others and whats up chats once you have BGC turn into process and you do get Prearrival services PPR its near Trust me i have been allover the whats up chats and im flowing others application i m sure ur case its near to be over
I hope so.I can`t wait to get PR. Thank you :)

Reactions: AirJordan23

Macedon90

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
Hi everyone,
I got a message in GCkey that I have to pay a fee (RPRF)...Is that means I am close to PR?
Why you waited this loong tho you should have payed that , now you could of got it but the end its couple of daysss like i told you be4 you did not believe me

Maja1993

Jan 21, 2018
Why you waited this loong tho you should have payed that , now you could of got it but the end its couple of daysss like i told you be4 you did not believe me
I just got message this morning for fee.I am going to pay now.I hope I will get PR this week.Thank you. :):):)