+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VIENNA OFFICE

AirJordan23

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Yeah it's been long wait. Application received in beginning of Feb 2017, transferred to Vienna office in beginning of Jun, interview has been scheduled for 7 feb 2018. Medical and police certificates have expired and gotta do it again. I am Serbian citizen.
Congrats! How did your interview go? I am also sponsoring my Serbian spouse and I would like to know why it took Vienna so long to process your file???

rjhicks

Star Member
Sep 5, 2017
Ouch, @rjhicks

I hope that you see some movement soon. It sounds like yours is a pretty straightforward case. Have you ordered your GCMS notes at all?

Good luck and hope you can land soon to be with your spouse in Canada as a PR.

Anyone else still from January, February or March 2017 with their file in Vienna?
I never ordered my GCMS - I've always been of the mindset that it'll be completed within the coming month, so thought it wasn't worth it, but how wrong I've been!

I have had my local MP represent me to CIC though, there's an enquiry hotline for MPs offices to call and get updates. They confirmed that everything needed has been submitted, and it's just a case of waiting. So I'm sure GCMS notes would tell me much anyway.

Maja1993

Jan 21, 2018
I never ordered my GCMS - I've always been of the mindset that it'll be completed within the coming month, so thought it wasn't worth it, but how wrong I've been!

I have had my local MP represent me to CIC though, there's an enquiry hotline for MPs offices to call and get updates. They confirmed that everything needed has been submitted, and it's just a case of waiting. So I'm sure GCMS notes would tell me much anyway.

Hi @rjhicks ,

Can you please tell me what is the hotline number for MPs offices?Thanks

Reactions: balkan17

A.malek94

Sep 15, 2017
Vienna, Austria
Visa Office......
Vienna immigration centre
Med's Request
20 - 10 - 2017
Med's Done....
21-11- 2017
Interview........
13 -03 - 2018
Hello everyone ..
Today i got an email says that i got an interview scheduled in 14 March in the Canadian embassy here in Vienna so i would like to ask you about the

What questions that they might ask me?.

And how long the whole interview will take?

Any advise are very welcomed!.

(btw i have been sponsored by my father he is in Canada and have applied for me in 2013 but the file have been in the waiting list till he got he's PR last year).

And i have done submitted my medical examinations in September and police certificate in November & now the interview in 14 March.

So what should i expect next??
thanks a lot in advance

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
Hi @rjhicks ,

Can you please tell me what is the hotline number for MPs offices?Thanks
I think @rjhicks was referring to a hotline that isn't open to the public, but one that MP's offices staff members can call to get information. If anyone called that number, I don't think ircc wouldn't give out any information unless you work for an MP.

If you're looking for contact information for your MP, you can find it on the Parliament of Canada website: http://www.ourcommons.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members

balkan17

Sep 5, 2017
I think @rjhicks was referring to a hotline that isn't open to the public, but one that MP's offices staff members can call to get information. If anyone called that number, I don't think ircc wouldn't give out any information unless you work for an MP.

If you're looking for contact information for your MP, you can find it on the Parliament of Canada website: http://www.ourcommons.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members
Thanks!This could help, it's not worth asking VO one for just one.

mimi79

Feb 15, 2018
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 26, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on December 12, 2017.
  3. We sent you correspondence on November 3, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. Medical results have been received.
And waiting....koliko jos!!!!

balkan17

Sep 5, 2017
  3. We sent you correspondence on November 3, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Hello!
I am Serbian citizen.
I am an August applicant, received application 4.8.2017
6.October Medical Examination
20.October transferred to Vienna office
23.October ECAS in process
I am still waiting for almost 4 months, there are not any more.

Reactions: RinaMuhaxhiri

balkan17

Sep 5, 2017
Hello everyone ..
Today i got an email says that i got an interview scheduled in 14 March in the Canadian embassy here in Vienna so i would like to ask you about the

What questions that they might ask me?.

And how long the whole interview will take?

Any advise are very welcomed!.

(btw i have been sponsored by my father he is in Canada and have applied for me in 2013 but the file have been in the waiting list till he got he's PR last year).

And i have done submitted my medical examinations in September and police certificate in November & now the interview in 14 March.

So what should i expect next??
thanks a lot in advance
Good luck!!

Reactions: A.malek94

Macedon90

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
bice sve ok

Reactions: mimi79 and balkan17

Leo204

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
sponsor: Winnipeg MB sponsoring spouse in Kosovo
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
09-01-2017
Doc's Request.
10-18-2017
AOR Received.
10-21-2017
File Transfer...
10-27-2017: In process since 10-30-2017
Med's Request
10-20-2017
Med's Done....
10-31-2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
18-04-2018
Thanks bro i wanna ask what this interview means?
They asked me to bring my passport
Is it the last step in the process?

Wish u all the best
These were some of the questions that were asked according to a friend of mine that brought his wife so I don't think they will be the same but maybe this will informational,
who did you meet first from his family.
why did they not all come to the wedding.
when did you get married.
questions of that nature to authenticate what you wrote on the application essentially.

can you share your timeline?

A.malek94

Sep 15, 2017
Vienna, Austria
Visa Office......
Med's Request
20 - 10 - 2017
Med's Done....
21-11- 2017
Interview........
13 -03 - 2018
These were some of the questions that were asked according to a friend of mine that brought his wife so I don't think they will be the same but maybe this will informational,
who did you meet first from his family.
why did they not all come to the wedding.
when did you get married.
questions of that nature to authenticate what you wrote on the application essentially.

can you share your timeline?
Thanks for sharing the informations please check this https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/vienna-office.74361/page-683#post-6722596

RinaMuhaxhiri

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
15-08-2017
Doc's Request.
20-09-2017 (Background A)
AOR Received.
20-09-2017
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Request
29-09-2017
Med's Done....
10-10-2017
Passport Req..
01-06-2018
Thanks bro i wanna ask what this interview means?
They asked me to bring my passport
Is it the last step in the process?

Wish u all the best
In regards to your question “is this the last step” Yes it should be! they ask you to bring the passport in and I believe they stamp it or they take it with them while they print and mail your Visa to you!

Reactions: A.malek94

A.malek94

Sep 15, 2017
Vienna, Austria
Visa Office......
Med's Request
20 - 10 - 2017
Med's Done....
21-11- 2017
Interview........
13 -03 - 2018
In regards to your question “is this the last step” Yes it should be! they ask you to bring the passport in and I believe they stamp it or they take it with them while they print and mail your Visa to you!
Thanks a lot.. your reply was really helpful i wish you all the best for you dear Rina

Reactions: RinaMuhaxhiri