+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VIENNA OFFICE

mimianda

Mar 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No Valmir I didnt writte to Vienna office because I dont know if that is wright,and just for that I am asking for help in this forum,if enyone have a similar expirience like mine please informe me what to do in this situation,thanks

spaceexp

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna-->Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
received by CIC 12-03-2014
AOR Received.
10-04-2014
File Transfer...
01-05-2014
Med's Done....
03-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-11-2014 (IP 18-11-2014, mailed 03-12-2014)
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2014 , then again 13-02-2015 (DM 03-01-2015, PP&CoPR received 06-01-2015, returned to Ottawa because of a mistake, received again on 16-02-2015)
LANDED..........
16-02-2015
mimianda said:
Hello can anyone help me with some answers,my husband send my application through family sponsorship class on june 2014 and we recive the answer from CIC on august 2014,as far that I am from Kosovo my application has been sended in Viena office,but since august we didnt have any answer,can someone tell my is anything that we can do to speed the procedure or whatever,because I am tired of waiting,thanks
I am sorry to tell you, but there is nothing you can do to speed it up. The answer you got is probably sponsorship approval, and now your application is processed in Vienna. All you can do is wait. It is annoying, and you feel helpless, but we all went/are going through it. I can teel you that the wait time for you is completely normal.

If you call call center (or your husband calls), they can't help, since once the application is sent to VO (visa office) they cant access it. You can e-mail Vienna, but usually they don't respond, unless they ask you for something, especially that you application is within the posted processing times.

You can check the status of you application online, it should change from "Application received" to "In process" when they are close to finishing with it.

If you have any more questions, please do ask :)

spaceexp

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna-->Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
10-04-2014
File Transfer...
01-05-2014
Med's Done....
03-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2014 , then again 13-02-2015 (DM 03-01-2015, PP&CoPR received 06-01-2015, returned to Ottawa because of a mistake, received again on 16-02-2015)
LANDED..........
16-02-2015
calgarypr said:
If a person is coming from Visa exempt country, does the Visa Office still require from them to send the passport to VO for stamping or they just receive a document like COPR to their home address when the PR process is done? I am from Croatia and I have only received RPRF.
Thanks.
I am not visa exempt, but from what I've seen from the forum, they don't ask for passport. They either ask for a copy of it, or they just send the CoPR to your mailing address without asking for anything.

valmiri

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
18/02/2015
File Transfer...
SA 26/02/2015 File trsfd on 08/04/2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
08/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
12/06/2015
LANDED..........
Soon
mimianda said:
Can you explain to me how to check my application status online
You can go here Mimianda and I know how you feel Iam from Kosovo as well and Im trying to sponsor my husband and its very frustrating...
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp
enter your options and then it will ask you for the UCI number and you enter the principal applicant's name which is either you or your husband.. and it will show you your status..but since its been too long I would of written to them they usually respond after 2 to 3 days ...

Ishalla bohet mire shpejjt

mimianda

Mar 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello to everyone,today I have checked my application status on line and I have recived this message;
THIS SERVICE IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO CLIENTS WITH APPLICATIONS IN PROCES.
WE MAY HAVE RECEIVED YOUR APPLICATION BUT NOT BEGUN PROCESSING IT YET.
Did anyone have recived something like this,8 months after the approval notification from CIC????????
And what do you think that I should do in this case,to writte to Vienna Offfice or to wait a little bit more???????
Thanks.

Valmiri hiq nuk po me duket qe do te behet mir shpejt :mad: :mad: :mad:

spaceexp

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna-->Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
10-04-2014
File Transfer...
01-05-2014
Med's Done....
03-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
16-02-2015
mimianda said:
Hello to everyone,today I have checked my application status on line and I have recived this message;
Did anyone have recived something like this,8 months after the approval notification from CIC????????
And what do you think that I should do in this case,to writte to Vienna Offfice or to wait a little bit more???????
Thanks.

It depends on what you typed in: you should put the sponsor's UCI, sponsor's date and place of birth, because I assume you don't know your UCI.

valmiri

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
18/02/2015
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
08/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
12/06/2015
LANDED..........
Soon
mimianda said:
Thanks.

Well, a prej Vienes ky status apo ne Mississauga. .?
Kush edi qka po bohet..ishalla mire

mimosa86

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mimianda said:
Thanks.

You can get that message even if one field is wrong. If doing file #, enter applicant's info And birthday ... If doing UCI client ID, enter sponsor's birthday...

mimosa86

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
By the way, passport takes more than a week, 10 days and counting, so if you are able to, go in person people... ::)

zedtoronto

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Letter to Vienna sparked Interview.

Our eCas never did change from Application received to In Progress and Decision made.

Sent a what's up letter after 18 months.

Response......today

An interview has been scheduled for you at the Canadian Embassy in Vienna on 23 April 2015 at 14:00 o’ clock

Please bring to the interview the documents, if any, listed at the end of this letter.

If on your application you indicated that you have less than high proficiency in English or French, members of our local staff can provide interpretation in Albanian, Bosnian, Croatian, Czech, German, Hungarian, Macedonian, Serbian, Slovak and Slovenian languages.

If you are not proficient in French or English and do not speak one of the languages listed above, you will need to provide, at your expense, a certified interpreter who can interpret into English or French. The use of legal representatives, consultants, their employees or relatives is not acceptable as this may be a conflict of interest. As the visa officer must be satisfied that the interpreter is unbiased and qualified, interpreters are expected to provide evidence of their qualifications before the interview.

Please confirm within two weeks, by e-mail, mail or fax, whether or not you are able to attend this interview and whether you need an interpreter and for which language. If we do not receive confirmation from you, your application will be assessed based on the information on file which may result in the refusal of your application.

DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED AT INTERVIEW

Please bring the documents marked by an "X" to the interview. Only original or certified true copies are acceptable. All documents must be translated into either English or French.

[ X ] Your passport. ( (We can provide, but doesn't make sense since everything has expired over a year ago)

[ X ] proof of ongoing communication and contact with your sponsor. (We can Provide)

[ X ] proof that you and your sponsor visited each other. ( I have had some health issues and haven't been able to go.)

[ X ] any photos demonstrating the existence of a conjugal relationship. We don't have any since there is no visits.

[ X ] evidence of funds transfers from your sponsor. (Can Provide)

[ X ] evidence of cohabitation with your sponsor-leases, joint property ownership, etc. (Can provide)

[ X ] evidence that you hold joint bank accounts, investments, credit cards, insurance, etc. ( Bank Manager in Sept 2012 advise against this since my partner was a failed refugee and there was no guarantee of his return.)

spaceexp

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna-->Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
10-04-2014
File Transfer...
01-05-2014
Med's Done....
03-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
16-02-2015
zedtoronto said:
Letter to Vienna sparked Interview.

Our eCas never did change from Application received to In Progress and Decision made.

Sent a what's up letter after 18 months.

Response......today

An interview has been scheduled for you at the Canadian Embassy in Vienna on 23 April 2015 at 14:00 o' clock

Please bring to the interview the documents, if any, listed at the end of this letter.

If on your application you indicated that you have less than high proficiency in English or French, members of our local staff can provide interpretation in Albanian, Bosnian, Croatian, Czech, German, Hungarian, Macedonian, Serbian, Slovak and Slovenian languages.

If you are not proficient in French or English and do not speak one of the languages listed above, you will need to provide, at your expense, a certified interpreter who can interpret into English or French. The use of legal representatives, consultants, their employees or relatives is not acceptable as this may be a conflict of interest. As the visa officer must be satisfied that the interpreter is unbiased and qualified, interpreters are expected to provide evidence of their qualifications before the interview.

Please confirm within two weeks, by e-mail, mail or fax, whether or not you are able to attend this interview and whether you need an interpreter and for which language. If we do not receive confirmation from you, your application will be assessed based on the information on file which may result in the refusal of your application.

DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED AT INTERVIEW

Please bring the documents marked by an "X" to the interview. Only original or certified true copies are acceptable. All documents must be translated into either English or French.

[ X ] Your passport. ( (We can provide, but doesn't make sense since everything has expired over a year ago)

[ X ] proof of ongoing communication and contact with your sponsor. (We can Provide)

[ X ] proof that you and your sponsor visited each other. ( I have had some health issues and haven't been able to go.)

[ X ] any photos demonstrating the existence of a conjugal relationship. We don't have any since there is no visits.

[ X ] evidence of funds transfers from your sponsor. (Can Provide)

[ X ] evidence of cohabitation with your sponsor-leases, joint property ownership, etc. (Can provide)

[ X ] evidence that you hold joint bank accounts, investments, credit cards, insurance, etc. ( Bank Manager in Sept 2012 advise against this since my partner was a failed refugee and there was no guarantee of his return.)
I am so sorry to hear that. Since I remember that another forum member had an interview and they cancelled they application because her husband didn't visit her (I don't think that is going to happen to you), I strongly advice to bring:

1. proof from doctor that your medical condition was not good enough for travelling + proof of why your spouse didn't visit you (if I understand well, he is the principal applicant, so he can't visit, as he is a failed refugee? ) If you can go with your spouse to the interview, it makes your chances of approval better (but it's not necessary).

2. if you have any written communication with that Bank Manager advising you against joint bank accounts etc. If not, I don't think this one is a huge problem, since many couples don't have joint bank accounts....

Good luck to you, and start gathering docs asap,so that you are ready.

valmiri

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
18/02/2015
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
08/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
12/06/2015
LANDED..........
Soon
mimosa86 said:
You can get that message even if one field is wrong. If doing file #, enter applicant's info And birthday ... If doing UCI client ID, enter sponsor's birthday...
This is correct..
Actually my e-cas works with immigration file number it never works with UCI..how Strange ..so Try the Immigration file number instead of the UCI.. it might work..

spaceexp

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna-->Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
10-04-2014
File Transfer...
01-05-2014
Med's Done....
03-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
16-02-2015
valmiri said:
This is correct..
Actually my e-cas works with immigration file number it never works with UCI..how Strange ..so Try the Immigration file number instead of the UCI.. it might work..
Maybe you were trying UCI with applicant date and place of birth? I've noticed that UCI works only with sponsor's data (except if you know applicant UCI, it is different from sponsor's one).

zedtoronto

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A lawyer friend suggested.

A. M will have to know every detail of your life: past partners, jobs, family members, etc to overcome their bias with respect to the age difference.

If there is further evidence of the relationship since you filed it – money sent, letters, emails, etc – A.M. should bring it to the interview.

You should show recent medical evidence to explain why you haven’t visited.