10-13-2016
File Transfer...
10-24-2016
Med's Done....
01-09-2016
Passport Req..
03-02-2017
Mikac15 said:
Only your husband's passport needs to be sent in to be visa stamped. You are already a Canadian citizen so there is no reason for you to send your passport. You are definitely overthinking it!! :)
THAAAAANK YOU so much ! i think its the excitement hehe.

Minicooper

May 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Doc's Request.
21-10-2014 Police certificate
File Transfer...
19-02-2014
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2014
LANDED..........
27-11-2014
They already send me an email on Friday, but today my Ecas also changed to decision made! Anybody here that has "landed" lately? I am planning to flagpole as I'm already in Canada. Just wondering if there is anybody that has had the landing interview recently and how it went (littleapple, I have read your previous posts and I hope my experience will be a bit better lol) good luck everyone!

zedtoronto

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Since this particular niche forum on Vienna has been operation your a year. Does the Vienna Office close up Mid December to end of January 2015 and applications are not processed for 6 weeks. The Canada Parliament closes up for Christmas Holidays. So if application isn't processed in November, A family would have to wait till Feb or March?. I am only curious ours is 13 months wait time, now.

madam-m

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I flagpole. It was very fast,and easy. everything last less then 10min. They take from u COPR with photo,and other one is for u.Tell u how many days u have to stay(2 years out of 5years),they ask u r u plan to transport any goods from yr country,how much money u have on yr account. and if u have condition 51,they explain u,about that. They said to me that PR card will arrive on my address in 8weeks,but i expect earlier. That is it.

You will be fine.

Minicooper

May 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Doc's Request.
21-10-2014 Police certificate
File Transfer...
19-02-2014
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2014
LANDED..........
27-11-2014
madam-m said:
I flagpole. It was very fast,and easy. everything last less then 10min. They take from u COPR with photo,and other one is for u.Tell u how many days u have to stay(2 years out of 5years),they ask u r u plan to transport any goods from yr country,how much money u have on yr account. and if u have condition 51,they explain u,about that. They said to me that PR card will arrive on my address in 8weeks,but i expect earlier. That is it.

You will be fine.
Okay, thank you! May I ask where you flagpoled? And should I bring a bank statement of how much money I have in my (Dutch) account? Just wondering why they ask for that (I guess to see if it's enough until you get a job?) thanks for the info! Just waiting on the COPR now!

Avissa

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/08/2013
Med's Done....
29/07/2013
zedtoronto said:
Since this particular niche forum on Vienna has been operation your a year. Does the Vienna Office close up Mid December to end of January 2015 and applications are not processed for 6 weeks. The Canada Parliament closes up for Christmas Holidays. So if application isn't processed in November, A family would have to wait till Feb or March?. I am only curious ours is 13 months wait time, now.
Technically no, they will only close for 25th and 26th December. Otherwise they are open.

madam-m

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Minicooper said:
Okay, thank you! May I ask where you flagpoled? And should I bring a bank statement of how much money I have in my (Dutch) account? Just wondering why they ask for that (I guess to see if it's enough until you get a job?) thanks for the info! Just waiting on the COPR now!
It is one border from Quebec towards US,I don't know the name. No,u don't need bank statement.They ll believe u. For Quebec u need CSQ as well.
Don't worry about nothing,everything ll be ok.

KajaH

Apr 12, 2014
Mikac15 said:
I know my brother went by car for his interview and it cost a lot. That's why I suggested mail :)
Thanks so much, me and my husband are going to be in Toronto, you?
we decided dhl, passport is already there, sent on friday morning. i am very excited to have it all done, finally to make some real plans.
considering climate, vancouver is our destination. my husband is originally from manitoba where we gonna be for few weeks, and there is coooold. vancouver suits for the area i want to work in, botanic. and, if we can choose? of course! that's just for my taste, even i have a close friend and close cousin in toronto, it's too cold...

mimosa86

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

Sigh. I know you are all discussing mailing times and passports and all that delish stuff 8) but I just noticed Step 1 is even further delayed, as if my worries are communicating with the portal lol! It has been updated to "Nov 5" only today but the date they are working on remains Sep 15. I applied Oct 22 (the envelope reached them then), and at this pace there is no way it'll be 44 days. Step 2 update is months behind, I expect it any day now. It was behind in August too but not by this much I think. Obsessed much? Yah I am ??? :p

Also, with all this GREAT, POSITIVE activity on the forum, I'm thinking we should try our luck with a TRV again once step 2 is well established but we did get denied twice before starting PR. I just don't see how that could upset them... or could it? Maybe pushy...

I will ask it again. Anyone with a TRV story? My husband met 2 guys at his medical appt who had secure jobs in Bosnia and they still got denied TRV. Hubby has no secured job at all. :-X I just don't want our TRV application to affect how our PR application is viewed and judged, that's all. Losing 100$ is worth not having to return to Europe 6th time in the past year versus enjoying a Canadian summer which I actually MISS. :-\

Wishing everyone luck... Good turnaround lately!

little_apple

Jun 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna/Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 4, 2013 & February 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 5, 2013
File Transfer...
May 27, 2013
Med's Done....
April 4, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
exempt
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
in Calgary since March 29, 2012. Landed as PR May 3, 2014
mimosa86 said:
Hi Everyone,

Sigh. I know you are all discussing mailing times and passports and all that delish stuff 8) but I just noticed Step 1 is even further delayed, as if my worries are communicating with the portal lol! It has been updated to "Nov 5" only today but the date they are working on remains Sep 15. I applied Oct 22 (the envelope reached them then), and at this pace there is no way it'll be 44 days. Step 2 update is months behind, I expect it any day now. It was behind in August too but not by this much I think. Obsessed much? Yah I am ??? :p

Also, with all this GREAT, POSITIVE activity on the forum, I'm thinking we should try our luck with a TRV again once step 2 is well established but we did get denied twice before starting PR. I just don't see how that could upset them... or could it? Maybe pushy...

I will ask it again. Anyone with a TRV story? My husband met 2 guys at his medical appt who had secure jobs in Bosnia and they still got denied TRV. Hubby has no secured job at all. :-X I just don't want our TRV application to affect how our PR application is viewed and judged, that's all. Losing 100$ is worth not having to return to Europe 6th time in the past year versus enjoying a Canadian summer which I actually MISS. :-\

Wishing everyone luck... Good turnaround lately!
A refused TRV is actually a good proof that your relationship is genuine and that you tried to see each other as often as possible. It won't delay your PR application

grcanada

Nov 12, 2014
Dear forum members,
I have been following this forum closely for months and it has helped a lot to ease the nerve wracking waiting period that we all go through. My wife (from kosovo) just got an email from Vienna asking for medicals. The process is finally coming to an end after 10 months. Here is our timeline:
Application received in Missisauga: February 02 2014
Application transfered to Vienna: March 03 2014
Further documents reqested: April 2014
Medicals requested: Nov 11 2014.
For all of those that are waiting, be patient, Vienna Office has really picked up the speed in the last 3 months.
Thank you all for sharing your stories and helping each other with questions and concerns.
All the best!
G

lalaBiH

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
police clearence expired had to redo in Sept 2014
File Transfer...
Oct 2013
Med's Request
re-do Sept 23 2014
Med's Done....
07/2013
Interview........
NOPE
Passport Req..
Oct 08 2014
Minicooper said:
They already send me an email on Friday, but today my Ecas also changed to decision made! Anybody here that has "landed" lately? I am planning to flagpole as I'm already in Canada. Just wondering if there is anybody that has had the landing interview recently and how it went (littleapple, I have read your previous posts and I hope my experience will be a bit better lol) good luck everyone!
my hubby came almost 2 weeks ago.. they asked a few questions.. simple.. addres in ottawa, what he planned to do here, my name, my job.. easy questions ... let him go very quickly.. he landed in MTL so there was lots of ppl he spend some time waiting for them to call him but otherwise it was painless.. they explained that once he is in ottawa he can get his sin, health card in 3 months, PR in 2... gave him a paper with all the #'s.. :)

nadinam

Aug 7, 2014
Minicooper said:
And also good news for me!!
I had emailed Vienna to ask if they received my police certificate (my mother forgot to send it without tracking).
They replied today with an answer that my application has been approved and I will receive my COPR in the mail soon! (I don't have to send my passport). The waiting game is over! Good luck to everyone out there who is still waiting!!!

Hi there I have been following this forum for a while now but never posted...but I do have a question and was hoping you could help me! I got a police certificate re-do request on october 15th and a medical request re-do on october 16th...I still have not heard back from them on whether they received the police record my husband sent...I was just wondering what you said in your email when you asked whether they received your police criminality check, and what email did you send it to? My congratulations on the copr! And thank you in advance for your help :)

Lakyboy

Feb 3, 2014
KajaH said:
we decided dhl, passport is already there, sent on friday morning. i am very excited to have it all done, finally to make some real plans.
considering climate, vancouver is our destination. my husband is originally from manitoba where we gonna be for few weeks, and there is coooold. vancouver suits for the area i want to work in, botanic. and, if we can choose? of course! that's just for my taste, even i have a close friend and close cousin in toronto, it's too cold...
I m so happy for you Kajah, i m going to Toronto, and i know that is cold, but my husband wrok there... Everyone said that Vancouver is great place for living... Good luck and everyting the best:)...

Avissa

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/08/2013
Med's Done....
29/07/2013
I got my passport back and already bought my ticket for next Friday ;D