Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Elleattend said:
So the COPR arrived!! Unfortunately it has 3 errors on it. So we have to get a corrected one. Vienna is messing with us one step at a time! But we are so happy to know that we have the COPR that we can't complain :D
I just haven't heard of this happening to anyone on this forum. My goodness Vienna!!
congrats :) very happy news

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Vienna Is still at 14 months.... Please Vienna dont leave us in the dark..

Milance

Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
VIENNA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-13
Doc's Request.
28-01-14
AOR Received.
23-03-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
RE-DO 30-04-14
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
27-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-07-2014
Elleattend said:
So the COPR arrived!! Unfortunately it has 3 errors on it. So we have to get a corrected one. Vienna is messing with us one step at a time! But we are so happy to know that we have the COPR that we can't complain :D
I just haven't heard of this happening to anyone on this forum. My goodness Vienna!!
Congrats!!! :) what mistakes did they make? Now im worried what it says on my wifes copr.

Elleattend

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2012
Doc's Request.
27-03-2013 and 09-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
31-08-2012, 07-10-2013, 16-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not Applicable
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2014
LANDED..........
30-07-2014
Milance said:
Congrats!!! :) what mistakes did they make? Now im worried what it says on my wifes copr.
I wouldn't worry. I'm sure it's just us.
His travel document # is wrong. His marital status says single, which he definitely isn't. And in the sponsor information section under relationship...it is blank.

Seems like they sent it out without even double checking it. Very obvious errors. Kinda seems like it was done on purpose but that's silly right??

So this will delay us again as we HAVE to wait on Vienna to correct the form. Crazy!

Minicooper

May 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Doc's Request.
21-10-2014 Police certificate
File Transfer...
19-02-2014
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2014
LANDED..........
27-11-2014
Kopje said:
CIC has not updated the processing times yet.
Still nothing. Hopefully tomorrow will bring us some good news!

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Minicooper said:
Still nothing. Hopefully tomorrow will bring us some good news!

still no good news here... inbox nothing :-[... and I see Vianna is still 14 months

Kopje

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alekgalorini said:
still no good news here... inbox nothing :-[... and I see Vianna is still 14 months
As I posted already yesterday processing times have not been updated yet. Hence the processing time cannot change ;) patience is what we all need. A lot of patience apparently.

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Kopje said:
As I posted already yesterday processing times have not been updated yet. Hence the processing time cannot change ;) patience is what we all need. A lot of patience apparently.

when are they going to change it? How do you know it will chnage or it hasnt already???

Patience is right, but i would like to hear something vienna its been almost 12 months. just frastrating

Kopje

Nov 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alekgalorini said:
when are they going to change it? How do you know it will chnage or it hasnt already???

Patience is right, but i would like to hear something vienna its been almost 12 months. just frastrating
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp

Before the first table of processing times it says that the last quarterly update was done March 10th. We should see an update pretty soon.

We are all in the same boat here ... I am sure you will hear from Vienna soon!

Milance

Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
VIENNA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-13
Doc's Request.
28-01-14
AOR Received.
23-03-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
RE-DO 30-04-14
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
27-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-07-2014
alekgalorini said:

I wouldnt worry to much about what they post. The next update could say 10 months and it wont change how fast they process your application. Or if they raise it to 15 months just means no point in contacting or MP or to bother them. Your coming up on 1 year. I think you should be ok with your medical. Tom's expired in jan and they didnt request another. But i would prepare more evidence and proof of ongoing communication or visits since you got married. Just because they take so long they will most likely request it. On the other hand your app could be complete and satisfactory for them that you could go straight to PPR in the next month. Your gmcs notes will give you an idea of how far they have gotten. I got gmcs notes end of december and it showed nothing was started. But it did show movement under VO logins that they were accessing our file in november. End of jan we finally got something from them. Your so close to the end that i wouldnt worry about processing times.

madam-m

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alekgalori,
I hope u ll have good news soon.u r the next one.
almost every day I look in this forum to see r u having any news.
for u 12months expired,so believe me it is just the matter of day.
Best lack.

Milance,congrats to you. you guys waited also too long,but now everything is behind you as bad dream.

Milance

Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
VIENNA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-13
Doc's Request.
28-01-14
AOR Received.
23-03-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
RE-DO 30-04-14
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Passport Req..
27-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-07-2014
madam-m said:
Alekgalori,
Best lack.

Milance,congrats to you. you guys waited also too long,but now everything is behind you as bad dream.
Thanks Madam :) it is a long time and i was lucky to be able to visit my wife twice during the process so that helped. But im glad its over and we can start our lives together

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Milance said:
I wouldnt worry to much about what they post. The next update could say 10 months and it wont change how fast they process your application. Or if they raise it to 15 months just means no point in contacting or MP or to bother them. Your coming up on 1 year. I think you should be ok with your medical. Tom's expired in jan and they didnt request another. But i would prepare more evidence and proof of ongoing communication or visits since you got married. Just because they take so long they will most likely request it. On the other hand your app could be complete and satisfactory for them that you could go straight to PPR in the next month. Your gmcs notes will give you an idea of how far they have gotten. I got gmcs notes end of december and it showed nothing was started. But it did show movement under VO logins that they were accessing our file in november. End of jan we finally got something from them. Your so close to the end that i wouldnt worry about processing times.

Hi Milan,

Thank you. I know i shouldnt worry about processing times but i feel like it might give me leverage.. It is close to the end which is why im frastrated i look at email everyday and nothing and than i get disappointed. I am now preparing additional proof of relationship, only think im having trouble with is i dont know how to print out my skype log and viber texts and phone calls. Hopefully my IT department will help me with that.. Thanks you for your advice and will post if i hear good news. :) :)

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
madam-m said:
Alekgalori,
Best lack.

Thanks Madam... It should be any day and very excited to hear something and finally get to see him and start planning :) :) I truly hope its over soon