Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
05-05-2013 thnx god is over
Muby said:
Europe
Its true those offices is already open so that means Vienna is alive for our papers cant wait to see on 26 what will CIC Processing time will be from Vienna less or more?
I think is going to be same 12 months, Vienna is one of the slowest embassy , i dont know why they are concentrating more in FSW, even people who live and have educations here they are without jobs, and they are bringigin people from differenet coutry and offering the jobs, and Canadian are with no jobs

nada3

Jul 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2012
Doc's Request.
25-03-2013 & 15-01-2014
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
File Transfer...
14-11-2012
Med's Request
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
1st 12-09-2012; 2nd 22-01-2014
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-04-2014
LANDED..........
25-04-2014
europe said:
Muby you are right , check junk folder , E-cas,
Guys you know that Canada open cosnular in Blegrade, Bosnia, and Kosovo, that means Vienna is focusing now more in FSW, and sponsorship ,
the rest offices are for Tourist Visa, but i read in one article that Canada is focusing more in FSW Visa, cuz , that is expensive one , and they are bringing business in Canada
Unfotunatelly all the new visa application centres (VACs) that opened are just for accepting applications...they make sure everything is in order and they forward them to Vienna for decision. This is what they do:

Visa application centres (VACs) accept applications for study permits, work permits, visitor visas (temporary resident visa), and travel documents for permanent residents.

VACs can:

answer questions in local languages and make sure that applications are complete
transmit application documents and passports to the visa office securely
return passport and decision documents securely
offer a tracking service
schedule interviews and provide application photographs and photocopies for a fee
provide access to a computer to apply online (study, work permits and visitor visa only)
collect biometrics (fingerprints and photograph)

It may releive some work on their part, but from what I understand they are the ones still making the decisions on every single visa application.

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012 redo the medical February 05 2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 in process from that date nov 16 asking for the military booklet
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
It may releive some work on their part, but from what I understand they are the ones still making the decisions on every single visa application.
[/quote]
Consular they forward the tapplications in CIc , and CIC are the ones they are making decission, Canada makes decissions, no Vienna Canada Embassy ,
soon will start i heard the interviews in that place,.

nada3

Jul 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2012
Doc's Request.
25-03-2013 & 15-01-2014
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
File Transfer...
14-11-2012
Med's Request
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
1st 12-09-2012; 2nd 22-01-2014
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-04-2014
LANDED..........
25-04-2014
europe said:

Consular they forward the tapplications in CIc , and CIC are the ones they are making decission, Canada makes decissions, no Vienna Canada Embassy ,
soon will start i heard the interviews in that place,.
Oh, wow I didn't realize they are doing these in Canada. Hope it will have a positive impact on us :). Thanks for clarifying that Europe, it makes much more sense now :D

peki

Sep 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 28th 2013
Med's Request
Nope
Med's Done....
February 2013
Interview........
Nope
Passport Req..
January 31st 2014
LANDED..........
February 15th 2014
I personly applied true E Case, for TRV.
The application was received by Canadian time. But then when i got the message was from Vienna Office that i was refused.
I belive the visa centers are open to help applicatns to go online and apply for the TRV Visas.

I hope for the best of all of us that vienna can work with ease on our PR Cases.
:)

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
peki said:
I personly applied true E Case, for TRV.
The application was received by Canadian time. But then when i got the message was from Vienna Office that i was refused.
I belive the visa centers are open to help applicatns to go online and apply for the TRV Visas.

I hope for the best of all of us that vienna can work with ease on our PR Cases.
:)
Yes the file will be transfered to Vienna, but the person who is making decision is Canada , and not the officer , it is consular of Canada makign Decisions.

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Europe, welcome back!!!!!!!! Its nice to see you here again!!!!
Tom, I am happy that they answered you!

We are okay. It seems like Julius will come to me on the 16th of January to the 31st, but suprisingly I am already sick to imagine the hurt when his departure will come again....it was so AWFUL to get use to being apart... And we will meet and it will hurt again even more, its a torture I HATE it!!!!!!!! Knowing how much it will hurt to see him walking away to the gates ruins the happiness of meeting again. I hate everything. :'(

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
Hungary said:
Europe, welcome back!!!!!!!! Its nice to see you here again!!!!
Tom, I am happy that they answered you!

We are okay. It seems like Julius will come to me on the 16th of January to the 31st, but suprisingly I am already sick to imagine the hurt when his departure will come again....it was so AWFUL to get use to being apart... And we will meet and it will hurt again even more, its a torture I HATE it!!!!!!!! Knowing how much it will hurt to see him walking away to the gates ruins the happiness of meeting again. I hate everything. :'(
hungary my dear i know how are you feeling , but is better to come to visit you little bit, and probably by that time you will have some answer, i know my dear how hard it is , just be happy , and take care of the kids,
It is really nice to be back in this lovely forum i miss ymy friends here , . how the girls are my friend

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Europe we all missed you!!!! Happy to have you back, really! You are holding us together.

The girls are just perfect, i take them out every day a lot, we dress up nice and go for an ice cream and just walk hands in hands :D ;) the weather is awesome here, around 20 and 25 which is absolutely way better than we usually have it at this time of the year.

I am happy to see him and hold him... Just.... It took at least 4 or 5 months to stop my body and soul to crave his love and affection and accept that we must wait and it was awfully hard and it hurt, plus we were arguing because of the frustration inside us :( he was jealous ALL the time for no reason, and we just stopped this, accepted what we have and now I am SO afraid it will happen again once he will leave again... :'( :'( :'( we are a fresh married couple, we should be together but aaahhhh never mind.
I am excited and I already know what will I cook for him, and he will have his birthday here with me, so I want to surprise him ;) ;) :D ;) just this is two short tiny weeks out of the YEAR what will be lonely and I already hate it.
How would I get news from Vienna, my app got there September 20 th.... Just one month passed , 11 more to go :( :'( january will be the fourth, still 8 more months will be left by then.... People are waiting here for almost a year hearing nothing from them... So I am avoiding unnecessary dreams and hopes. This is what it is. :'(

Canhun

Oct 18, 2013
Ottawa, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 26/2012
File Transfer...
September 20th/2012
Med's Done....
March 10/2013 (second time)
Oh Hungary,

I know how you feel. This entire process is such an emotional roller coaster. You hit a high when you get any type of communication from Vienna and then back down to low. Once you get through it, your marriage will be stronger than anything. :)

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Canhun said:
Oh Hungary,

I know how you feel. This entire process is such an emotional roller coaster. You hit a high when you get any type of communication from Vienna and then back down to low. Once you get through it, your marriage will be stronger than anything. :)
Yes, thank you dear :) if we get through this and will stay a couple, there will be nothing what could ruin our love. Stupid skype, sometimes just makes it even worse... I look at his face, lips, strong shoulders and he is right in front of me but through the computer, but my feelings are still strongly there , ohh I could throw the machine right onto the ground :( :-\ :'(
I am sorry my friends, I guess I should've stayed away from the forum today..... :'(

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
happen again once he will leave again... :'( :'( :'( we are a fresh married couple, we should be together but aaahhhh never mind.
I am excited and I already know what will I cook for him, and he will have his birthday here with me, so I want to surprise him ;) ;) :D ;) just this is two short tiny weeks out of the YEAR what will be lonely and I already hate it.
How would I get news from Vienna, my app got there September 20 th.... Just one month passed , 11 more to go :( :'( january will be the fourth, still 8 more months will be left by then.... People are waiting here for almost a year hearing nothing from them... So I am avoiding unnecessary dreams and hopes. This is what it is. :'(
[/quote]
Hungary
you never know maybe Vienna will feel sorry about you , saying poor girl with twins waiting this long , ok my dear just take car , and dont be stress , you know strees is not good,
i am happy to be back , i miss all this group , i didnt had any access in internet to see this forum ,
enjoy the weather in Hungary here is Chilly, and we need jacket ,

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
Hungary said:
Yes, thank you dear :) if we get through this and will stay a couple, there will be nothing what could ruin our love. Stupid skype, sometimes just makes it even worse... I look at his face, lips, strong shoulders and he is right in front of me but through the computer, but my feelings are still strongly there , ohh I could throw the machine right onto the ground :( :-\ :'(
I am sorry my friends, I guess I should've stayed away from the forum today..... :'(
Hungary i was like you , last year nothing you can do , i was craying every day when i was far , i thought first to give up and to be with my hubby , but my coworkers helped me to go thorugh , i know it is easy to say patients, and i know that patients is really hard

b4roness

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Doc's Request.
New Police Cert. 11-02-2014
AOR Received.
Sponsor Approval 19-02-2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2013
Interview........
January 22, 2015 - Vienna - FAILED - Appealing.
Passport Req..
Exempt
LANDED..........
In God's time.
Hungary said:
STAY STRONG!
Oh sweetie i think a lot of people feel like that on here. I sure do. Yea, LOL Skype can suck as much as it's great to have. Hang in there. Look on the bright side, you're blessed with two amazing kids to keep you company, to keep you focused and patient. It will all be over before you know it. Stay strong and think positive. Keep yourself busy with the twins and, if anything, take up knitting! ;D

Angie

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Hi boys and girls

No real reason to be happy but since my little angel came to this world it's just like all bad feelings have left me and I feel like a different person. Oh yeah I can still bitch a little, but I promise you it's not my fault. Vienna made me do it :)

Csilla don't stress out my dear. Think of the good days to come in the near future. You, Julius and the twins living a fruitful life in the Great White North! Think of the Donuts...hmmm French crullers, orange crullers, Boston Cream yam yam

Europe no more leaves of absence for you again this month. hahaha

Ok Does anyone know which snail mail address would I use to mail them our wedding certificate and the translation? I the same one they post at the end of their letter to me?

please Europe or Sponsor you have sent them things in the past. let me know!

Kisses to all

Tom