+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VIENNA OFFICE

rks

Aug 7, 2013
Hungary said:
Rsk yes it is the VO dealing with applicant, CPC was dealing with the sponsor. Soooo fingers crossed!!!!!!!
Ohhhh I had been ALWAYS daydreaming about my husband showing up at the gate, OMG :eek: I wouldn't be able to stop kissing him :-[ :D ;D
You are graduating soon, that sounds wonderful. What kind of diploma will you get if I may ask.
Girl, I feel the same way hahahah i miss him so much my God!

I'm getting my Bachelors of Arts (Specialization in Psychology) - 4 intense years are finally over!! Def need my hubby here to celebrate.. pleasee Viennaaa

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012 redo the medical February 05 2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 in process from that date nov 16 asking for the military booklet
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
05-05-2013 thnx god is over
rks said:
Girl, I feel the same way hahahah i miss him so much my God!

I'm getting my Bachelors of Arts (Specialization in Psychology) - 4 intense years are finally over!! Def need my hubby here to celebrate.. pleasee Viennaaa
RKs i have a feeling that your husband will come in Canada without letting you know , did you check the ECAS , even they dotn update often .

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Yeeeesss Europe is right, check ecas!!!! With application number and his data ooh i am soooooo curious :D

Psychology wooooowwww soooooo cool, I just Love studying and this is a very interesting subject for sure ;)

rks

Aug 7, 2013
Hungary said:
Yeeeesss Europe is right, check ecas!!!! With application number and his data ooh i am soooooo curious :D

Psychology wooooowwww soooooo cool, I just Love studying and this is a very interesting subject for sure ;)
E-cas just says app received meds received

Yes its really interesting, except the fact that you cant be a registered Psychologist in Ontario without a PhD! So lots more schooling for me.. and i can't wait muahaha
Ohh i will keep you all posted i have to be sneaky and get info from him hahaha and i will try checking ecas with his info..who know

rks

Aug 7, 2013
europe said:
RKs i have a feeling that your husband will come in Canada without letting you know , did you check the ECAS , even they dotn update often .
Imagine.. ::) i constantly check outside my window at work and imagine that one day im gonna look out and hell be outside with a bouquet of flowers hahahaha im such a dreamer but hey gets me through the day :p

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
rks said:
Imagine.. ::) i constantly check outside my window at work and imagine that one day im gonna look out and hell be outside with a bouquet of flowers hahahaha im such a dreamer but hey gets me through the day :p
my husband had plan to do that , but he couldnt do cuz i am a travel agent and i can find out if he bought the tickets, i told him you can never do that to me ,
That is good just try to be sneaky and ask your husband in different way , even you can now if you dont talk to him all day ,

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Dear friends hello :)

I am only back for a moment. I just came home to take a shower grab some more clothes and head back to the hospital

As promised this is a photo of me and Leto-Maria. i will post more soon. Hopefully they are releasing us by Sunday!

BTW. I like to than all of you dear people for your thoughts of me and my family. Sunny thank you so much for the sweet Post Card.
Europe, Hungary, Newpal, Toronto Asap, peki, cdnmom, MrSputnik, Cbn Cdn, Muby and everyone else.Thak you so much!

Kisses to all.

sunny94

Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
end of December 2012
Doc's Request.
Middle of february 2014
AOR Received.
middle of feruary 2013 by e-mail
File Transfer...
middle of february 2013, + AOR by e-mail
Med's Request
2nd time: April 2014
Med's Done....
1st time: November 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
middle of July 2014
messenger said:

I am only back for a moment. I just came home to take a shower grab some more clothes and head back to the hospital

As promised this is a photo of me and Leto-Maria. i will post more soon. Hopefully they are releasing us by Sunday!

BTW. I like to than all of you dear people for your thoughts of me and my family. Sunny thank you so much for the sweet Post Card.
Europe, Hungary, Newpal, Toronto Asap, peki, cdnmom, MrSputnik, Cbn Cdn, Muby and everyone else.Thak you so much!

Kisses to all.

[img ]

[img ]
Wowwwww... A real angel arrived, Ladies and Gentlemen! :D She is so cute!!! Congrats one more time!! :D

----

I am here guys, don't worry. :) The topic won't die for sure. :) I feel a bit frustrated again, I hope Vienna shows up soon. :)

little_apple

Jun 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna/Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 4, 2013 & February 18, 2014
AOR Received.
May 5, 2013
File Transfer...
May 27, 2013
Med's Done....
April 4, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
exempt
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
in Calgary since March 29, 2012. Landed as PR May 3, 2014
rks said:
Does anyone know, if the applicant gets a request for additional documents or ppr, is the sponsor notified as well or no?
When they asked me (applicant) for additional documents my partner (sponsor) didn't get an email

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Woooooowwww TOM, she is just perfect!!!!!!!!!!! ohhhhh i feel like I need another baby :D ;) sooooo much beautiful and sweet and tiny, wishing all the bests. She is really lucky as well to have you as parents.

Sunny don't get frustrated, come and talk with us you are always welcome here! We had a beautiful weather yesterday, this weekend is really promising so far, so just smile ;)

Europe its so funny that you could find out if he buys a ticket :D :D little investigator you are ;D

Rsk, go for the Phd of course, I wish I could teach in Canada but I wont be able to :( I dont know what will I work there to tell the truth.... :-X :'( i would go nuts staying at home, so I suppose I will end up in the McDonalds :-X :'( its not easy after studying hard for a bit more than 20 years here in Hungary ???

Linda.raftl

Apr 24, 2012
Hi Guys, I am also going through Vienna. My husband is Slovak. Does anybody know how the application status works? It currently says documents received and it's been like that for 6 months. Does that mean that they have already opened the application and are looking through it? Thanks a lot for any answers!!

newpal

Apr 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2012
Doc's Request.
13-12-13...Sent and recvd 13.01.14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17.04.2013 Stage 2 AOR
Med's Request
request 05.03.14 sent & recvd 11.03.2014
Med's Done....
First 19.06.2012
Interview........
NOT APPLICABLE :P
Passport Req..
In Process
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Today
LANDED..........
Tomorrow
messenger said:

Kisses to all.
Wow!!! what a Gorgeous Little Angel in the Hand of a Great Father, a Friend and a supporter!!! I wish her happy Life ahead and I hope that we will meet somewhere sometime in Canada!!!

newpal

Apr 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2012
Doc's Request.
13-12-13...Sent and recvd 13.01.14
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17.04.2013 Stage 2 AOR
Med's Request
request 05.03.14 sent & recvd 11.03.2014
Med's Done....
First 19.06.2012
Interview........
NOT APPLICABLE :P
Passport Req..
In Process
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Today
LANDED..........
Tomorrow
Linda.raftl said:
Hi Guys, I am also going through Vienna. My husband is Slovak. Does anybody know how the application status works? It currently says documents received and it's been like that for 6 months. Does that mean that they have already opened the application and are looking through it? Thanks a lot for any answers!!
I am here waiting for more than 6-7 mths (After the stage two).. my friend do nothing but wait for Vienna's email... I dont think if there is any alternative!!! Dont rely too much on ECAS.. According to past stories, even if you receive the COPR ecas still shows docs recvd

rks

Aug 7, 2013
Hungary said:
Woooooowwww TOM, she is just perfect!!!!!!!!!!! ohhhhh i feel like I need another baby :D ;) sooooo much beautiful and sweet and tiny, wishing all the bests. She is really lucky as well to have you as parents.

Sunny don't get frustrated, come and talk with us you are always welcome here! We had a beautiful weather yesterday, this weekend is really promising so far, so just smile ;)

Europe its so funny that you could find out if he buys a ticket :D :D little investigator you are ;D

Rsk, go for the Phd of course, I wish I could teach in Canada but I wont be able to :( I dont know what will I work there to tell the truth.... :-X :'( i would go nuts staying at home, so I suppose I will end up in the McDonalds :-X :'( its not easy after studying hard for a bit more than 20 years here in Hungary ???
Don't worry about finding work, I know you will find something very good (not McDonalds).
What did you study/work? Your English is very good, so you wont have to go to go to school to learn English.. any plans on continuing with schooling once in. Canada? (we do have some of the BEST universities here) :)

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........

Kisses to all.

[/quote]
Tom how is Spaska and the baby , o my god she is really little angel she is so cute god bless here , i can not wait to see more pictures of here