18-10-2012 in process from that date nov 16 asking for the military booklet
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
05-05-2013 thnx god is over
[/quote]

JJ22 that is good news that they are doing securite checkas, and you dont ned the intervies, securityu check takes 3-6 monts is dependce how fats they are getting informations,
Guys we dont want to make VO made , dont email them and just be patients, as i mentioned in previose email mroe you emailing them more in Q file you will be i am taking for my experience, when i emailed them never respond me back, and i had to wait longer , when i called MP they told me that dont bother them , i will email them and see what is going own and they respond to them quick ,

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012 redo the medical February 05 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
Hungary said:
You know what did I think of Guys?! They might be even checking this forum, why not??! :eek: :p
Hungary this website i heard alos the immigration reading , but as most of us mention we are not hiding anything , we are just speaking the right thing

DingDing

Sep 27, 2013
thnx for welcome wishes
but my patience is running very low :-X
i'v been waiting since mid april and got email from vienna blah blah your file is here, that's bout it

my Q.. is : are there pple still waiting longer then me or where i'm i parked in line..? (is it different from each country)
and i'm having hard time to understand the short CODe words is there a faq page for them

sunny94

Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
end of December 2012
Doc's Request.
Middle of february 2014
AOR Received.
middle of feruary 2013 by e-mail
File Transfer...
middle of february 2013, + AOR by e-mail
Med's Request
2nd time: April 2014
Med's Done....
1st time: November 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
middle of July 2014
europe said:
Ilda my dear whenever you feel sad and lonely just come to this forum and talk to us, we are here huny to help you , i know how you are feelign , and i have a feeling that you are going to have some good news just dont be disapoitent be happy and we are here to talk to you my dear
You are really kind, for sure I will visit here every day, even many times like today, it's the 2nd or 3rd time, hehe. :)

I feel a bit frustrated, my husband looks like won't get free day at his job for the Christmas time. He will have to go to work, he is in a factory and has a bit too much responsible in his position. He even works most of Saturday and every day he starts at the afternoon and only finish around midnight... He is just so exhausted, I worry a lot about him. :( I wish he can come to me to pass the Christmas together. :/

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
SanBen said:
Europe, how are you doing? How is your hubby liking the life in Canada??
SanBen hey i am doing great how about you my dear, well my husband he like here , every beggining is hard ,

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
sunny94 said:
You are really kind, for sure I will visit here every day, even many times like today, it's the 2nd or 3rd time, hehe. :)

I feel a bit frustrated, my husband looks like won't get free day at his job for the Christmas time. He will have to go to work, he is in a factory and has a bit too much responsible in his position. He even works most of Saturday and every day he starts at the afternoon and only finish around midnight... He is just so exhausted, I worry a lot about him. :( I wish he can come to me to pass the Christmas together. :/
Ilda now just hope you will have you PR before christmas, maybe in beggining of October asking for the passport to give you a Visa , and you will come and celebrate christmas in canada , think positive my dear, i know it is really hard and it is time different for you guys ,my husband was in montenegro i was in Canada he start his job early at 7 and we talk until 3 O'clock and every day my poor husband had only 4 hours sleep

sunny94

Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
end of December 2012
Doc's Request.
Middle of february 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
middle of July 2014
europe said:
Ilda now just hope you will have you PR before christmas, maybe in beggining of October asking for the passport to give you a Visa , and you will come and celebrate christmas in canada , think positive my dear, i know it is really hard and it is time different for you guys ,my husband was in montenegro i was in Canada he start his job early at 7 and we talk until 3 O'clock and every day my poor husband had only 4 hours sleep
I really hope it will be like this.
I know how you felt, that he couldn't sleep a lot. It's similar to me, though now what I do is to sleep during the day and I wake up almost at the same time as my husband just here it's around 1PM and 2 hours later (there at 9AM) it's him who wakes up. I am his alarm, hehe. :) I call him every day to wake him up. :)

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Oh yesss, the fighting with the time difference, what a nice thing to do, ehh... We have 9 hours difference ??? and my husband works like yours Sunny, from afternoon till midnight, then he has two hours to get home, have a shower , talk to me a tiny bit and he is going to do his second job till 6 am in the morning, but sometimes even till 7 am :( so he is sleeping 5 or 6 hours, get up at noon or 1 pm - that is 9pm or 10 pm for me... so we can chat a bit again, until my eyes just shuts down... His second job is awful, no weekend at all, only the official holidays are off... :(
And Sunny , it seems like my Husband has to work as well at Christmas (in his second job....) so we might have to wait till January :eek: :-X :'( You might be even there at Christmas, don't worry!!!!!! You applied a year ago, you can go pretty soon! May I ask how old is your husband?

Europe, my Friend, if they really read this forum, and Ohhh why didn't I think about it sooner :D I better take that statement back about my middle finger :-[ :eek: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Of course we have nothing to hide, actually it would help a lot if they would be reading the forum ;) except for the middle finger part hehehe :D

JJ 22

Sep 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
File Transfer...
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
17-01-2013
Passport Req..
exempt
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2014
LANDED..........
16-02-2014
Toronto ASAP said:
Warm welcome to the new members, JJ 22 and DingDing!

JJ 22, a question for you, what does your eCAS status show? If your MP says they are doing background checks you should be in process, right? I think that's great news for all of us, that you are an April applicant and they started your checks in July already. Somehow I think this year Vienna isn't so consistent with sending AORs or updating eCAS, maybe all of us will receive COPRs and eCAS will still show Application Received.

Or I am just having a good day :D

Anyway, I wish you all a happy last week of silent September and a lucky start of our magical month of October NEXT WEEK!

Well, I have my client ID# from last year, since I got my working visa then so I was able to check my application status online (client ID# apparently stays the same no matter what, as well as social insurance number). It just says that they received my application for permanent residency on March 25, 2013 and that medical results have been received. This information confused me at first because in that link for explanations it says that when they receive medical results, that decision is already made. But again, that was on my profile for the last 5 months. It may be that they requested the medical results because I did it here in Canada.
I never received any e-mail from Vienna embassy. But since they are doing the security check, I believe I'm in the process.

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
SanBen said:
Hi Tom

omg you guys are so close! Yeah, I think it's a good thing that they are inducing her. We are in Ottawa and it's our first child. It's scary and exciting at the same time. The system so far has been okay I guess. I've had an easy pregnancy so I can't really complain about any of it. You are usually followed by your family doctor till about 20 weeks at which point you switch to a OBGYN or a midwife.
Lots of people choose to go with midwives these days because they are more attentive to patients in general. The only downside is that you have to be out of the hospital rather quickly. It's all a matter of personal preference I guess.
I am vERY excited about having a girl though people tell me that there is always a chance that they might have made a mistake at the ultrasound and that it's actually a boy. It happened to my coworker a few years back..so I am trying to be prepared in the event it happens to us as well though I want a little girl so bad!

the COPR wait thing sucks but at least you'll have something beautiful to keep you busy. Now that the strike is over and the summer has passed things should pick up. For us last year, they started processing our file in September and if it wasn't for his medicals expiring in January we would have gotten the papers then. I remember that some people got their papers incredibly fast, while the rest of us were waiting for a while. This year, it seems like they are just overwhelmed with applications. But as soon as I heard of Berlin VO closing I knew this couldn't mean good things for us. I guess immigration and joining of the families is not a priority for the government. They are more focused on the business side of things and it certainly shows.

I totally feel for all of you, it was a tough period, but the wait was definitely worth it!
I wish you and Aspa a quick and smooth delivery and a healthy and happy baby!!!
Thank you Sanben for all your nice wishes and we wish you too for a problem free term!
I din't know about the Berlin VO shutting down...Really! So this may explain things now! Thank you for that!

Doctors can be wrong in determining the sex of a baby is true! Aspa was seen by her country's doctor for the first 3 months. ?he told us on her first US that the baby was a boy! We were kinda disappointed because both of us hopped for a girl. Of course I told him then "How can you be so sure, it's so early in the pregnancy" He was adamant and was offended :)
When a Greek doc started seen her verified it repeatedly that the baby is a girl. So we only have another 10 days for confirmation! hahahaha

Cheers

Tom

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
DingDing said:
thnx for welcome wishes
but my patience is running very low :-X
i'v been waiting since mid april and got email from vienna blah blah your file is here, that's bout it

my Q.. is : are there pple still waiting longer then me or where i'm i parked in line..? (is it different from each country)
and i'm having hard time to understand the short CODe words is there a faq page for them
DingDing hello and welcome

No you are not parked alone amigo! there are people here in the Vienna thread who are still waiting and they are December 2012 applicants. My self I am a February 2013!
Pls take a look at our spreadsheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjvSDmSjyQZ0dE5DZk9Ua2ViTDRGZXhrM0w3V2xtdVE#gid=0

Regards
Tom

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
Hungary said:
Oh yesss, the fighting with the time difference, what a nice thing to do, ehh... We have 9 hours difference ??? and my husband works like yours Sunny, from afternoon till midnight, then he has two hours to get home, have a shower , talk to me a tiny bit and he is going to do his second job till 6 am in the morning, but sometimes even till 7 am :( so he is sleeping 5 or 6 hours, get up at noon or 1 pm - that is 9pm or 10 pm for me... so we can chat a bit again, until my eyes just shuts down... His second job is awful, no weekend at all, only the official holidays are off... :(
And Sunny , it seems like my Husband has to work as well at Christmas (in his second job....) so we might have to wait till January :eek: :-X :'( You might be even there at Christmas, don't worry!!!!!! You applied a year ago, you can go pretty soon! May I ask how old is your husband?

Europe, my Friend, if they really read this forum, and Ohhh why didn't I think about it sooner :D I better take that statement back about my middle finger :-[ :eek: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Of course we have nothing to hide, actually it would help a lot if they would be reading the forum ;) except for the middle finger part hehehe :D
HHHahhaha Hubngary you making my day , after stresful and logn day at work , yeah i think they are reading everybody cmments, and sometinmes i heard they can pretned they are applicants annd they are writing different things, but honestly we are talking true things , nothing to hide

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Toronto ASAP said:
Oh thanks Tom, it keeps me healthy :) I have some way better scenarios but January seems more realistic :( When you said I shouldn't stop dreaming I even found the distance from Vienna airport to the Embassy - around 19km. I found a bus that takes me strait there in 20min, downloaded their schedule. I think I should even have time for a coffee and Sacher torte at Schweden plats near the Embassy hahahaha :D So don't encourage me, I can go on and on ;)

One scenario just for you - you go to the hospital on the 8th Oct, everything goes perfectly, you don't think about Vienna for some time which is great, you bring your girls home happier than ever, open your emails and ta daaaa... PPR for Spaska!
Hiya

Today we had to be in the downtown of Thessaloniki, the city of Greece where we live! And guess what we bumped on!
There were a line of Tourist buses from Serbia visiting our lovely city and I guess the tour company name was "Viena" (missing one "n")
I said to Aspa. "My god this name is haunting us even here"
Just for a little laugh!

The Viena Bus parked

Aspa is pointing to the name that upsets us! :)

Aspa and Alexander the Great

Up the street 20 minutes later waiting for our bus we saw it again! Maybe it's a message!!!!!!!!

BTW It was again a lovely day with more than 32 Celsius and everything were so beautiful and inviting. In the background behind my fully pregnant Aspa, is the statue of the founder of my city Alexander the Great ( Thessaloniki was the name of his beloved sister) My city celebrated its 2500 years of history a few years ago!

Regards to all

Tom

sunny94

Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
end of December 2012
Doc's Request.
Middle of february 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
middle of July 2014
Hungary said:

OMG, It just made me laugh so much what you said about the middle finger, haha. :D

About my husband, he just had his birthday not a long time ago, he is 24 now. :)

Wow, it's probably really rough, you have more hours difference, it's awful. :/ And you have children to care about too, I am sure you and your husband with the 2 jobs are just so exhausted when it's the end of the day.
I hope you will be back to him really soon too and the family can be reunited. Best wishes for all of us, everybody deserve the happiness! :)

sunny94

Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
end of December 2012
Doc's Request.
Middle of february 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
middle of July 2014
messenger said:
Hiya

Today we had to be in the downtown of Thessaloniki, the city of Greece where we live! And guess what we bumped on!
There were a line of Tourist buses from Serbia visiting our lovely city and I guess the tour company name was "Viena" (missing one "n")
I said to Aspa. "My god this name is haunting us even here"
Just for a little laugh!

BTW It was again a lovely day with more than 32 Celsius and everything were so beautiful and inviting. In the background behind my fully pregnant Aspa, is the statue of the founder of my city Alexander the Great ( Thessaloniki was the name of his beloved sister) My city celebrated its 2500 years of history a few years ago!

Regards to all

Tom
Ah, really, You and Aspa lives in Greece. It's such a nice country, I was there 4 times in my life when I was younger.
If I remind the places were called Vrasna, Asprovalta, Stavros and Corfu, all of them were just amazing. I was in Thessaloniki too, I guess we went there for the Waterland. :)

The pictures are humorous like this, in the meaning that it's kinda like Vienna is everywhere, haha. :p