AOR Received.
5-7-2016
File Transfer...
26-8-2016
Med's Done....
28-4-2016
Passport Req..
9-2-2017
Thanks a lot @navyharry for the info. Do we need any extra approval letter to get our passport stamped in india if trv is approved in canada? Also Please let us know once you get the your passport back
Well I didn’t get any letter from ircc i just sent one email to them
So do you mean by webform or email?? If yes for email, could you please share the email address? And did they respond back on that email?
try this email
delhi@international.gc.ca
I used this one

Reactions: goyalmanisha009

navyharry

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
5-7-2016
File Transfer...
26-8-2016
Med's Done....
28-4-2016
Passport Req..
9-2-2017

goyalmanisha009

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Yes I already got back passport with stamped shiny visa
No worries to get stamp visa in india even you applied inside canada
Wow superb @navyharry . Congratulations.
Could you also please let us know how many days did it took overall from raising webform to vfs for 2 way courier service and receiving your stamped passport.

navyharry

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
5-7-2016
File Transfer...
26-8-2016
Med's Done....
28-4-2016
Passport Req..
9-2-2017
Wow superb @navyharry . Congratulations.
Could you also please let us know how many days did it took overall from raising webform to vfs for 2 way courier service and receiving your stamped passport.
It took 15days only for all process
No need to worry it’s very simple i know many people are stucked in Canada because they think the process will become very long but no it’s quite simple and easy

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
Applied from inside canada for Trv and got passport requested while m in india and submitted passport last feb 26 n got an email today
Hi are you student or worker applying for visitor visa?

navyharry

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
5-7-2016
File Transfer...
26-8-2016
Med's Done....
28-4-2016
Passport Req..
9-2-2017

Jyoti_B

Oct 19, 2021
Hello, I am from Hyderabad, India. I got the passport request letter from IRCC Canada and have submitted my passport via 2-way courier webform and I got a similar mail. What is the process next, the mail I received has the folllowing

"You can now request for courier services for return of your passport post submission of your application. To avail the service please call our helpline number mentioned above.

Documents required for collection of passport:
  • VFS E-ICR (In case of third party collection - printout of the e-mail and VFS EICR is mandatory).
  • VFS stamped copy of passport data-page.
  • Government issued valid photo identity.
  • Signed VFS consent form from all customer's, for collection through representative including a family member.
  • In case of passport being received through courier, please sign the Airway bill/Courier company delivery sheet as an acknowledgement"

What is the process I have to follow next? Should I track till I get any further e-mail? I don't know what "VFS stamped copy of passport data-page" means. How should I apply for return of passport? I had assumed 2-way courier meant that I would get home delivery of my visa-stamped passport . Thanks

sunandaece10

Jan 6, 2022
Hi All,

I have a situation, so reaching out to see if anyone faced or heared of the similar situation.

Sent my parent's passports for stamping to IRCC through VFS. Received my father's Passport and counterfoil updated on IRCC account. My mom's passport sent back from IRCC yesterday in transit but no Counterfoil generated in IRCC account. Has anyone seen or heard about this when Passport is already dispatched from IRCC but no counterfoil generated on IRCC account?

Any input is really appreciated.

Canada2022.

Jul 11, 2022
Hi team, anybody received mail from VFS global with subject Vfsglobal - Requested additional details.they didn't mention what to get... Just mention tracking I'd and AWB no. Do we need to submit any doc... please help on this