+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vfsglobal - Requested additional details

nilsej

Star Member
Nov 20, 2009
Today My mom submitted her passport with my dad's passport and passport request letter. She didnt have email access that time but noticed that she received the email for her and dad with title "Vfsglobal - Requested additional details" as soon as she left the VFS centre. with following detail,

Kindly visit “TRACK YOUR APPLICATION” on the home page of the Canada Visa Application Center website for update regarding your visa application (Tracking Id No. ******) submitted to Canada Visa Application Center and follow further instructions.

When I am trying to track online it keep saying not found.

What it could be, Any idea?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Today My mom submitted her passport with my dad's passport and passport request letter. She didnt have email access that time but noticed that she received the email for her and dad with title "Vfsglobal - Requested additional details" as soon as she left the VFS centre. with following detail,
Do wait for 24-48 hours to see if the visa office (not VFS) requests any new documents apart from the passports.

Kindly visit “TRACK YOUR APPLICATION” on the home page of the Canada Visa Application Center website for update regarding your visa application (Tracking Id No. ******) submitted to Canada Visa Application Center and follow further instructions.
When I am trying to track online it keep saying not found.

What it could be, Any idea?
All notifications are informed through the MyCIC account. It's a bit confusing in this case. Your parents applied online and got PPR online, right? Then where did you see the 'Track your application' notification? Text or email? It doesn't make sense

nilsej

Star Member
Nov 20, 2009
Do wait for 24-48 hours to see if the visa office (not VFS) requests any new documents apart from the passports.

All notifications are informed through the MyCIC account. It's a bit confusing in this case. Your parents applied online and got PPR online, right? Then where did you see the 'Track your application' notification? Text or email? It doesn't make sense

VFS tracking has been updated and it shows the following message which doesn’t indicate any request for information.

Visa application, tracking ID No.*****Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, BANGALORE on 24/05/2018.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.
Applicant have submitted one old passport apart from current one.

Yes I got notification of PPR in CIC website only but from there you have to deal with local VAC, which is in my case VFS in Ahmedabad, India. So they have submitted passport there.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Visa application, tracking ID No.*****Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, BANGALORE on 24/05/2018.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.
Applicant have submitted one old passport apart from current one.

Don't track on the VFS site. Like I said earlier, you won't get any status updates there.

Do check for the visa counterfoil details in the online account + the passport dispatch message to the VAC/VFS

Tejashree.t27

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Can anyone please help me. I also got an email with the subject as "VFSGlobal- Requested additional Details " but mail only contains a tracking id and an AWB number. I am not sure what this means. And when i try to track it on VFS site it says no records found.

Reactions: kiwi_forever

Rkcad2021

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
Can anyone please help me. I also got an email with the subject as "VFSGlobal- Requested additional Details " but mail only contains a tracking id and an AWB number. I am not sure what this means. And when i try to track it on VFS site it says no records found.
This is intimation email to you about your Return AWB# and the Tracking ID used to check updates regarding steps in IRCC. No need to worry, nothing required from your side. The subject of the email is BAD and not updated according to current scenarios. It is just for your information, no action needed. I have gone through same process for 3 applicants and got my passports stamped.

heny

Mar 17, 2020
This is intimation email to you about your Return AWB# and the Tracking ID used to check updates regarding steps in IRCC. No need to worry, nothing required from your side. The subject of the email is BAD and not updated according to current scenarios. It is just for your information, no action needed. I have gone through same process for 3 applicants and got my passports stamped.
I have also received the same mail vfs global requested additional details but there is nothing else in the email other than tracking id and AWB no what to do not able track my application and not able to contact them

Reactions: Sheenak_official

heny

Mar 17, 2020
Did you received your passport stamped

Reactions: angel123456

Sheenak_official

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Did you received your passport stamped
I have also received the same mail vfs global requested additional details but there is nothing else in the email other than tracking id and AWB no what to do not able track my application and not able to contact them
I h
I hope this is still valid.

kiwi_forever

Nov 18, 2020
That's a relief, thank you for your reply. I got the same email, thought I missed to add something or what.

Sheenak_official

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Hi all
I got an email

The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center New Delhi OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

after this my application number is not trackable in vfs global tracking
What does this mean ?
anyone ?

Reactions: Belmue

Joshua Samuel

Jan 21, 2021
Even I got the same email wit just tracking id and Awb number. Did anyone received passport stamped after this email or really they asked for any any additional details? Someone Please help

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Hi all
I got an email

The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center New Delhi OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

after this my application number is not trackable in vfs global tracking
What does this mean ?
anyone ?
any update? you got your passport?