+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Tracking: NO RECORDS FOUND

gbeee

Jun 25, 2019
My paper application got refused on 28th June from new delhi, i am waiting for my passport to return so that i could fix my application and submit my application this time online,
Please can anyone guide me how long does it take for return of passport, for some reason now vfs is showing no record found

ankur_bisht

May 10, 2019
My paper application got refused on 28th June from new delhi, i am waiting for my passport to return so that i could fix my application and submit my application this time online,
Please can anyone guide me how long does it take for return of passport, for some reason now vfs is showing no record found
The tracking number that VFS gives you is Blue dart reference code. Check bluedart tracking. And since, vfs doesn't mention address on the courier, you have to collect from bluedart center. They did like this for my parents passport. Maybe it's same for you.

gbeee

Jun 25, 2019
The tracking number that VFS gives you is Blue dart reference code. Check bluedart tracking. And since, vfs doesn't mention address on the courier, you have to collect from bluedart center. They did like this for my parents passport. Maybe it's same for you.
Thank you for your reply, unfortunately they provided me only vfs tracking no blue dart number..
the vfs tracking was working and showing progress until yesterday, but today it reads no record found.
Also, my CG key application last update was refusal with reason, they also gave no update regarding return of file/passporrt..
In your parents case please can you share how long did it take for the passport to reach back to you.. thank alot for all your help so far

Agam11

Jun 25, 2019
I got same situation, I don’t know my results yet , I am unable to link my file with gc key .but I was tracking my status on vfs online .yesterday it was saying file under process and today I am checking it says No records found .
My application
10 June biometric done in Jalandhar
12 June file under process
29 June I checked on vfs online it’s No results found. Thanks

gbeee

Jun 25, 2019
Sorry to hear u r refusal,
If u don’t mind could you able to give u r timeline. Thanks
17th june submission ; paper file vs chandigarh
18th june reached vac
20 june acknowledgement letter
27 june refusal

refusal most probably due to weak cover letter ,

This time i am planning to re file via online and also written a very detailed cover letter, which has come out to be almost 4 pages long..
now i am worried it might be too long

Agam11

Jun 25, 2019
17th june submission ; paper file vs chandigarh
18th june reached vac
20 june acknowledgement letter
27 june refusal

refusal most probably due to weak cover letter ,

This time i am planning to re file via online and also written a very detailed cover letter, which has come out to be almost 4 pages long..
now i am worried it might be too long[/QUOTE

ankur_bisht

May 10, 2019
Thank you for your reply, unfortunately they provided me only vfs tracking no blue dart number..
the vfs tracking was working and showing progress until yesterday, but today it reads no record found.
Also, my CG key application last update was refusal with reason, they also gave no update regarding return of file/passporrt..
In your parents case please can you share how long did it take for the passport to reach back to you.. thank alot for all your help so far
The number they give is bluedart reference number. It doesnt appear as if its for bluedart. Just try. They got there passport back in 3 days.

gbeee

Jun 25, 2019
to make matters even worse, its the weekend and then Canada Day holiday on Monday so even CG key wont update till tuesday

Hassanhussain

Jun 29, 2019
Applied lmia based work permit at the end of may 2019
Till yesterday showd file under process.
Today (after 30 days) it show
"No Records Found".
Anybody can help regarding this issue?