+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vfs tracking id shows "No records found"

monitunde

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Hi everyone, I applied for visitor visa online and did my biometric on also but vfs lagos tracking shows no record.plz anyone with same issue and is there any other means to track the application status since have not received any email

Amar ambedkar

May 14, 2019
dear i was also submit my paper application on 22 may at vfs delhi but now when i track my application on vfs site it states no records found don’t no why
its the same thing i submitted my application on 29th june..done with my biometrics on 5 july but now as i needed to track my application its says no record found...so don't worry it may be a fault in there site.

Dennis001

Jul 2, 2019
I submitted my online application on 19th June, did my biometrics on the 24 June. Got an email that they received my application and gave me a tracking number. Been trying to track it for about 6 weeks now but still shows ‘No record found.’

I just tried your method and still not working. My agent told me not to worry that it’s normal. So maybe you guys should calm down.

Hi guys to track your vfs application you need to enable cookies and cant go to the site directly for tracking...you have to start from the vfs page and then open tracking page....selecting your country as india.. otherwise it shiws result from a different country where you did not submit application and thus shows no record found

Reactions: monitunde

monitunde

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Sorry about that but Canadian high commission have lots of Application at the moment due to students visa application so kindly be patient

Kvnpaul7

Jun 23, 2019
This "no record found" comes when its get updated with your account. So don't worry about it. If you are applied from UAE from that period you have to wait more than 3 months for the decision.

Vicky33

Sep 26, 2019
Hey guys I submitted sep6th chennai vfs
It’s show under process at Bangalore vfs for 20days no change
I didn’t get biometric confirmation mail also
Anyone have this experience