+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vfs tracking id shows "No records found"

phemcode

Oct 22, 2019
Same happened to me i was unable to track my application.
Submitted via paper route through vfs Nigeria office.
I received a mail from cic nairobi office regarding Biometrics and their final decision eventually within a month.
So relax work is in progress
did u do medicals

prahu_shinde

Jan 6, 2020
Mumbai
Hi guys to track your vfs application you need to enable cookies and cant go to the site directly for tracking...you have to start from the vfs page and then open tracking page....selecting your country as india.. otherwise it shiws result from a different country where you did not submit application and thus shows no record found
Yes. this helped... I was searching for directly. you have to go through vfs global and all procedure.. After that, I'm able to Track my passport.

Reactions: inognito
Nov 26, 2020
You should enter your date of birth manually while tracking your application, choosing the date of birth instead of entering manually will show that there is no record.

EfeB

Feb 24, 2021
I applied at the end of may 2019.
Till 29th june it showd file under process now after a month shiws "no records found "
Anybody can help in this issue?
Am in the same situation,I applied last year March and no record found on vfs, No update till date,please help with any information.

Jun 30, 2021
Same happened to me i was unable to track my application.
Submitted via paper route through vfs Nigeria office.
I received a mail from cic nairobi office regarding Biometrics and their final decision eventually within a month.
So relax work is in progress
mine is showin No record found, I jst gave my biometrics last week Friday though bt m scared, is there any other means of checking status?

Safa tp

Aug 4, 2021
Why my biometric given status shows" no record found" ? Biometric given---21 st july till no updats