+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Passport Submission In Lagos, Nigeria

Indeed

Jul 24, 2023
Got my passport back today with stamping Lagos Nigeria
Please how many days does it take to get your passport return from Abuja after submission. I want to know because I had an appointment for submission on 28 th of August. I'm worried about the time I get my passport because I have booked my flight to travel to United kingdom on 18 th of August. So I don't know whether I will get it back to me before my travel date.

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
Please how many days does it take to get your passport return from Abuja after submission. I want to know because I had an appointment for submission on 28 th of August. I'm worried about the time I get my passport because I have booked my flight to travel to United kingdom on 18 th of August. So I don't know whether I will get it back to me before my travel date.
Just 2 weeks. I submitted July 11 and today I collected it

Supz777

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
Got my passport back today with stamping Lagos Nigeria
Please I also submitted to VFS in Lagos on July 11, 2023. Did you received an email from VFS that your passport is ready for collection or you just went to VFS to collect it assuming it must have been ready by now.

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
Please I also submitted to VFS in Lagos on July 11, 2023. Did you received an email from VFS that your passport is ready for collection or you just went to VFS to collect it assuming it must have been ready by now.
You will receive an email that your passport is ready for collect

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
You should have received numerous tracking Id no messages telling you about the progress of your submission and also letting you know it’s ready for collection

Supz777

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
You should have received numerous tracking Id no messages telling you about the progress of your submission and also letting you know it’s ready for collection
This is the message I received yesterday from VFS "Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office on 2023/07/25 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the “Buy Services” page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website"

Please Can I walk into VFS Lagos and collect my passport?
Do I have to make an appointment with VFS to collect my passport?
Can I send my brother in Lagos to collect the passport for me?
or is it a must that I pay VFS the 30,000 Naira for them to mail the passport to me?

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
This is the message I received yesterday from VFS "Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office on 2023/07/25 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the “Buy Services” page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website"

Please Can I walk into VFS Lagos and collect my passport?
Do I have to make an appointment with VFS to collect my passport?
Can I send my brother in Lagos to collect the passport for me?
or is it a must that I pay VFS the 30,000 Naira for them to mail the passport to me?
Whenever your passport is ready, you will get a message like this that your your decision envelope for your application id no HAS BEEN RECEIVED FROM IRCC office on “DATE” at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos or Abuja and is ready for collection.

Supz777

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
Whenever your passport is ready, you will get a message like this that your your decision envelope for your application id no HAS BEEN RECEIVED FROM IRCC office on “DATE” at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos or Abuja and is ready for collection.
OK, but if I receive this email from VFS, can I just walk into VFS Lagos to collect my Passport OR do I need to book appointment.

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
OK, but if I receive this email from VFS, can I just walk into VFS Lagos to collect my Passport OR do I need to book appointment.
You don’t need appointment, just go there with confirmation page of your passport given to you when you gave your biometric at the VFS. That’s all.