+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS mail- passport outscanned from Embassy

rshaik

Oct 28, 2017
Hi,

I applied to canadian study visa on 26th October 2017 offline application, at VFS Hyderabad office. I checked the status of application on VFS site on 27th October, "It stated that the application has been forwarded to canadian visa office Bangalore on 27th October."

I decided to link the application online to get more informative updates. I did link it on 28th of October.

I have received mail from VFS on 28th October 9:00 pm "Dear XXXX, Mail to the Applicant passport is Outscan from Embassy and you will receive the passport through courier if opt for courier if applicant want to collect through courier or Counter if applicant want to collect from counter. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email."

I checked the VFS website "Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, BANGALORE on 28/10/2017."

I also received a text message on 28th October 8:52 pm stating that "your application has been forwarded to the Canada visa office Hyderabad or Bangalore as applicable on 28/10/2017"

I checked the CIC website for application status It shows that they are processing the application.

These are very inconsistent messages and really confusing. What does "Outscan from Embassy" mean?

dingomingo

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
I think they are giving you an option about getting your passport couriered or receiving it from the counter when your passport is recieved by them

anveshkeesara

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
Hi,

I applied to canadian study visa on 26th October 2017 offline application, at VFS Hyderabad office. I checked the status of application on VFS site on 27th October, "It stated that the application has been forwarded to canadian visa office Bangalore on 27th October."

I decided to link the application online to get more informative updates. I did link it on 28th of October.

I have received mail from VFS on 28th October 9:00 pm "Dear XXXX, Mail to the Applicant passport is Outscan from Embassy and you will receive the passport through courier if opt for courier if applicant want to collect through courier or Counter if applicant want to collect from counter. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email."

I checked the VFS website "Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, BANGALORE on 28/10/2017."

I also received a text message on 28th October 8:52 pm stating that "your application has been forwarded to the Canada visa office Hyderabad or Bangalore as applicable on 28/10/2017"

I checked the CIC website for application status It shows that they are processing the application.

These are very inconsistent messages and really confusing. What does "Outscan from Embassy" mean?

Hi I have applied on 23rd in same hyd VFS

and i got same response on friday.

Which college and program you are going for ?

Thanks