upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2016
Hello All,

Please does anyone know the timeline to get ones passport back after submission to vfs lagos for visa placement? My Mum submitted her passport to vfs lagos a week ago after receiving a passport request for her visitors visa application. Tracking it on vfs website, it only says it’s been processed by Canadian visa office so far!

Jayzz26

Oct 21, 2019
Hello everyone pls I tracked my visa online and I was told it has been dispatched from accra office on 17th to the Canada visa office but I didn’t get a mail and today I I checked it again and it has change to the 22nd and dey sent me mail this time around telling me it has been dispatched from Accra what does this mean pls?

Jayzz26

Oct 21, 2019
Hello everyone pls I tracked my visa online and I was told it has been dispatched from accra office on 17th to the Canada visa office but I didn’t get a mail andtoday I I checked it again and it has change to the 22nd and dey sent me mail this time around telling me it has been dispatched from Accra what does this Mean pls?

toyinsco

Oct 4, 2019
Hello everyone pls I tracked my visa online and I was told it has been dispatched from accra office on 17th to the Canada visa office but I didn’t get a mail and today I I checked it again and it has change to the 22nd and dey sent me mail this time around telling me it has been dispatched from Accra what does this mean pls?
If you have the tracking number and the courier company name that will deliver it, i will suggest visiting they re nearest office to lodge the complain and know why the delay.

toyinsco

Oct 4, 2019
Hello All,

Please does anyone know the timeline to get ones passport back after submission to vfs lagos for visa placement? My Mum submitted her passport to vfs lagos a week ago after receiving a passport request for her visitors visa application. Tracking it on vfs website, it only says it’s been processed by Canadian visa office so far!
Let mum visit the vfs office in Lagos with the request letter for her passport, they will be able tell her the whereabouts of the passport.

Middlesbourne

Sep 23, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
Dec 2018
Nomination.....
June 2019
AOR Received.
05 Feb 2020
Med's Done....
Dec 2021
Passport Req..
Dec 2021
I have summited passport for myself and my dependents for further processing as requested by IRCC.

I have make payments for all of us and received email from VFS to enable me track our application.

I noticed that one of my dependent who's a US citizen which I have included only his US passport biodata page as instructed by IRCC in the passport submission instruction wasn't avail application tracking number.

Any idea why vfs doesn't avail to him application tracking number,
I am confused.