+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS INDIA OPENING DATE OPINIONS?

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
Thank you so much. I am rooting for you and hope you get approved soon
Thank you @Catmom the blessings are reciprocal now!

finally the rumours are predictions became true. I have never been more happy than now.
Canada has a hidden rule - bad things happen instantly (ban etc.), and good things slowly (visa approval - whole process you know, reopening - biometrics, PPRs, medical requests, 2 way courier etc. etc.), patience is what we also apply for when we click on that submit button .. LOL

Reactions: Shadow_Man

Rationalwarrior

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Thank you @Catmom the blessings are reciprocal now!

Canada has a hidden rule - bad things happen instantly (ban etc.), and good things slowly (visa approval - whole process you know, reopening - biometrics, PPRs, medical requests, 2 way courier etc. etc.), patience is what we also apply for when we click on that submit button .. LOL
That is so true. Patience and good will always pays in the end.

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
also @kat_dog buddy try to be little bit more optimistic next time. I am saying that since you seemed to be always so sad and negative over vac reopening in the past. Take it as from a friend not trying to be rude. :)

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Does anyone know what the update on upfront medical exam is? Is it still closed?
I believe that news is coming soon. maybe this week's end. or the next week beginning we will see.

Reactions: Rationalwarrior

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021

kat_dog

Star Member
May 27, 2021
also @kat_dog buddy try to be little bit more optimistic next time. I am saying that since you seemed to be always so sad and negative over vac reopening in the past. Take it as from a friend not trying to be rude. :)
Okay buddy! Good luck with your application!

Only re-medical and passport courier services are left to open! And then borders..

DevSB

Mar 27, 2021
It’s great that biometrics have resumed .. but doesn’t it make more sense to resume the courier service first as it is low-contact ? This is what they did last year, I wonder why they haven’t resumed courier services yet

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
It’s great that biometrics have resumed .. but doesn’t it make more sense to resume the courier service first as it is low-contact ? This is what they did last year, I wonder why they haven’t resumed courier services yet
Points to one thing. Like rogerdude1 said they don't want Indians to enter Canada due to delta variant. If they stamp passports then they cannot stop anyone from entering as we could use indirect flights and other alternative ways. So they didnt resume it but I believe they would by the end of the month or beginning of next.

Reactions: DevSB

kat_dog

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Points to one thing. Like rogerdude1 said they don't want Indians to enter Canada due to delta variant. If they stamp passports then they cannot stop anyone from entering as we could use indirect flights and other alternative ways. So they didnt resume it but I believe they would by the end of the month or beginning of next.
Chances are very bleak. There is absolutely no reason for them to stamp passports currently when Indians can not travel.

FahadSINP

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
I have seen decisions mostly midnight in India. Processing of applications under non-sds are usually done in India and sds processes are usually done in Ottawa or Edmonton
I spoke with IRCC over the phone and they told me my application is being processed by the Edmonton visa office. I am an Indian SDS applicant and most of the BVL, PPR and refusals I saw are coming from the Ottawa office. Or it is Edmonton as well? or do they transfer the final files to ottawa to finalize them ?