+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS INDIA OPENING DATE OPINIONS?

kat_dog

Star Member
May 27, 2021
Update: VFS opens for more than 50 countries yesterday, Indian VFS still closed when Covid is coming under control. Totally unfair.

Rationalwarrior

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Others please give your input..
At the end of the day, VFS offices will open when IRCC decides it does. No amount of speculation is gonna change that. In my experience, I have come to accept that immigration including studying in a different country is a privilege rather than a right. Despite these setbacks, Canada still remains one of the most immigrant friendly nations with a culture that is readily accepting. I’m grateful for this and more.

Believe me, I truly understand your frustration. To put you at ease, think of this temporary problem from a comprehensive perspective. In the worst case scenario, you might have to defer for a semester or study online. In the best case scenario, you receive your final decision soon and travel to Canada to pursue your studies. Either way, you will get the opportunity to pursue your education. The world will eventually overcome setbacks from Covid and will progressively return to a sense of normalcy.

vivekvargh

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Hope that it will open soon.atleast I want to know the decision of ircc...if it is negative...then I will withdraw and look for other countries....bye bye canada...that's it....

Reactions: Aesopzai

fishnchip92

Star Member
May 24, 2021
Update: VFS opens for more than 50 countries yesterday, Indian VFS still closed when Covid is coming under control. Totally unfair.
Opening of VAC in country where Delta variant has swept many is certainly a matter of concern. Also what I believe is they just don't want Delta variant to cause more havoc and create a new wave. UK, France and US have raised concern with this variant spreading rapidly in these countries. Opening VAC is more to do with the Delta variant and not drop in number of cases. Simply put they don't want carriers nor people entering Canada from Red list countries. I don't see what is unfair.

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Opening of VAC in country where Delta variant has swept many is certainly a matter of concern. Also what I believe is they just don't want Delta variant to cause more havoc and create a new wave. UK, France and US have raised concern with this variant spreading rapidly in these countries. Opening VAC is more to do with the Delta variant and not drop in number of cases. Simply put they don't want carriers nor people entering Canada from Red list countries. I don't see what is unfair.
It does not make sense to not give decision of files. If Canada does not want people entering from the country then, like they do now, stop stamping visas until the cases reduce drastically and stop direct flights. How will not giving decision or stopping people from providing biometrics cause the delta variant spread in Canada? If it is about the concern of employees in vac here being infected then they should implement restrictions such as rapid antigen tests and temperature screening before letting people enter. After all the cases are reducing rapidly and most other vac's are resuming their services.
People hate uncertainties the most than a negative decision on files because they have to look for other options and not just wait months or years for a thing that may or may not be a success.
Last year when vacs were closed almost every student from other countries was facing anxiety due to the uncertainty it caused. It is a cause of concern for many because they have invested money and time for it and they are losing both or one with uncertainties caused by vac closure. Call that fair then, yeah?

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
look folks , VACs are just an extension of IRCC, and right now - all the things

- flight ban,
- upfront medicals suspended,
- no medical requests being sent out for those who have a valid visa,
- delaying decisions on approved/rejected files

They are not a coincidence, they point to one direction - Canada does not want Indians to travel now as someone (IRCC minister or the people in the cabinet) have decided so. And only when that person(s) nods their head only then will the ball get rolling. Till then, no amount of tweets, no amount of rants will do anything. It might happen today it might happen on June 21, or by June end. Till then, everything is a rumor. Other countries' VACs opening has nothing to do with VFS Global.

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
look folks , VACs are just an extension of IRCC, and right now - all the things

- flight ban,
- upfront medicals suspended,
- no medical requests being sent out for those who have a valid visa,
- delaying decisions on approved/rejected files

They are not a coincidence, they point to one direction - Canada does not want Indians to travel now as someone (IRCC minister or the people in the cabinet) have decided so. And only when that person(s) nods their head only then will the ball get rolling. Till then, no amount of tweets, no amount of rants will do anything. It might happen today it might happen on June 21, or by June end. Till then, everything is a rumor. Other countries' VACs opening has nothing to do with VFS Global.
Also given how people were taking fake COVID negative certificates from Delhi and were caught in Canada. They literally ruined it for the rest of the students.

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
Also given how people were taking fake COVID negative certificates from Delhi and were caught in Canada. They literally ruined it for the rest of the students.
Agreed. Well, that is now taken care of, those wankers will be caught at the airport itself, QR coded test results are mandatory.

Reactions: Aesopzai