+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vfs chandigarh applicants sept intake

Picxie

Star Member
May 8, 2017
I applied in May. Still waiting for Visa. Anyone received their visa yet?
How can I check the status online?

Please help
You applied offline right, you can create your account on cic website through GCKey and you can link your application to ur account (while linking, dnt mention country and city of birth, in the end , you will be able to find a match acc to ur info, you may link that application with your account ) Check status there, keep us updated too ! :)
All the best !!

nitishbagga31

Jul 27, 2017
You applied offline right, you can create your account on cic website through GCKey and you can link your application to ur account (while linking, dnt mention country and city of birth, in the end , you will be able to find a match acc to ur info, you may link that application with your account ) Check status there, keep us updated too ! :)
All the best !!
Thank you for your reply. I applied online and I just checked my status. It says in process. My application was submitted on May 12. I am scheduled to start September intake at Lakehead University. Hoping to hear something back this coming week.

Do you think its a good idea to call the Canadian immigration on their 1-800 number?

mate

Jun 14, 2016
Thank you for your reply. I applied online and I just checked my status. It says in process. My application was submitted on May 12. I am scheduled to start September intake at Lakehead University. Hoping to hear something back this coming week.

Do you think its a good idea to call the Canadian immigration on their 1-800 number?
I have applied on May 16 and I am still waiting for the decision

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
My sister got her Visa today

Applied June 21
Medical passed next day
Applied at vfs Chandigarh with upfront medicals
Couse MEng at University of waterloo
Good luck everyone!!