+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

Amit25July

Feb 8, 2021
Hi.. I just got ppr and now i need to send passport for stamping. But i am unable to find a link to submit form. Can someone please share the vfs link for passport submission request?

Thanks a ton!!

Reactions: t.135

aj065

May 18, 2018
Hi Guys,
I just submitted the web form for passport submission for TRV but i have not recieved the acknowledgment mail.Is it normal?.

Manisha1985

Mar 19, 2021
I have submitted my passport through blue dart service my passport was picked up on 4th of March and I still haven't received my passport yet. Can you please let me know my update and when will i recieve my passport.

t.135

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
I have submitted my passport through blue dart service my passport was picked up on 4th of March and I still haven't received my passport yet. Can you please let me know my update and when will i recieve my passport.
what does it say when u track it???

kannan6040

Mar 30, 2021
This is my experience with VFS. Will be a bit lengthy but please read this especially if u are from South.

I filled my web form on 26 FEB, and on 27th i got reply mail from an Operator SHEHNAZ in which he/she said they cannot pickup my passport from Kerala. All people from south should go to VIZAG and submit the passport in the BlueDart HAL in Vizag. I was staggered by seeing this email, because for me to submit, i have to travel 1500KM. So in the next mail I have given 5 cities in Kerala including TVM and EKLM as the pickup address and asked the operator to choose an appropriate address. By March 1st I was feeling sceptic and I filled one more web form but I got no communication back from the 2nd application. By March 10 I had sent a total of 8 emails to Both the tickets and I was getting no replies. I went to twitter and complained there and by miracle the next Day i Got reply from SHEHNAZ and it was the same bullshit (Go to VIZAG). I replied by stating my difficulty for travelling and please provide alternate Option. On march 12 I got the first reply from the 2nd ticket which stated they can Pickup from EKLM, and they gave me payment link. By the end of the day all procedures were completed and they arranged pickup on March 13. Just after pickup was completed SHEHNAZ gave reply email that THEY CANNOT PICKUP FROM KERALA.

I got my VISA stamped by MARCH 22 and today i got it back.
By bad Luck u may get such careless and Dumbass Operators, so PLEASE give a second or third web form for backup.

Last edited:

Amit25July

Feb 8, 2021
Called VFS and they said it takes 3/4 business days to get payment link. I dont agree though considering many in this forum have got after 2 weeks!!

abhi135

Mar 17, 2021
Called VFS and they said it takes 3/4 business days to get payment link. I dont agree though considering many in this forum have got after 2 weeks!!
Yes, for me, I filled out the form on 9th and got the payment link on 23rd March. But after that, I was getting mails from them even on weekends. Likely, they have ramped up their processing capacity in recent weeks.

nishanj

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
This is my experience with VFS. Will be a bit lengthy but please read this especially if u are from South.

I filled my web form on 26 FEB, and on 27th i got reply mail from an Operator SHEHNAZ in which he/she said they cannot pickup my passport from Kerala. All people from south should go to VIZAG and submit the passport in the BlueDart HAL in Vizag. I was staggered by seeing this email, because for me to submit, i have to travel 1500KM. So in the next mail I have given 5 cities in Kerala including TVM and EKLM as the pickup address and asked the operator to choose an appropriate address. By March 1st I was feeling sceptic and I filled one more web form but I got no communication back from the 2nd application. By March 10 I had sent a total of 8 emails to Both the tickets and I was getting no replies. I went to twitter and complained there and by miracle the next Day i Got reply from SHEHNAZ and it was the same bullshit (Go to VIZAG). I replied by stating my difficulty for travelling and please provide alternate Option. On march 12 I got the first reply from the 2nd ticket which stated they can Pickup from EKLM, and they gave me payment link. By the end of the day all procedures were completed and they arranged pickup on March 13. Just after pickup was completed SHEHNAZ gave reply email that THEY CANNOT PICKUP FROM KERALA.

I got my VISA stamped by MARCH 22 and today i got it back.
By bad Luck u may get such careless and Dumbass Operators, so PLEASE give a second or third web form for backup.
there is a standard email they send - that the address given is not serviceable, and the passport needs to be sent to vizag. Replying to that email, give an address close to bluedart offices / same post code as the bluedart office, and it will be accepted. Some in this group replied to VFS mentioning that they can give the passports to bluedart offices without waiting for pick up.