+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

mnsa24

Oct 22, 2018
O
Incase anyone faces this in the future, i got the link just now. I emailed them 6-7 times, called them 3-4 times and got angry once. Also tweeted , 8-9 times. After final angry call got it in 3 minutes.

Maybe that’s how u get it!
On which no u contacted them... can u pls share

RamSatt

Mar 8, 2021
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-11-2020
Passport Req..
17-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2021
LANDED..........
19-04-2021
I received payment link 3 hours ago. I raised only a single webform on 5th March, the same day I got my PPR. I did not email them or anything. I waited 10 days (8 business days) and tweeted vfsglobalcare (day before yesterday). They responded I will receive a communication from them in 48 hours. I got the link exactly 2 days later (in 10 business days/ 12 days). Reference number 95xxx. Maybe patience is key, maybe it isn't.

ipsitags

Mar 19, 2021
Hii.. I am in the same situation as you.. I have filed the webform on 3rd March and haven't received any response.. From Delhi as well...
I received payment link 3 hours ago. I raised only a single webform on 5th March, the same day I got my PPR. I did not email them or anything. I waited 10 days (8 business days) and tweeted vfsglobalcare (day before yesterday). They responded I will receive a communication from them in 48 hours. I got the link exactly 2 days later (in 10 business days/ 12 days). Reference number 95xxx. Maybe patience is key, maybe it isn't.
Hi,

From what ID you received the payment link? Is it the same passportsubmission ID? I got an email which has not payment link but which says I would receive the payment link from orders@ccavenue.com. Anyone has same experience?

arora_canada

Sep 24, 2017
Hello,

I have been waiting for my VFS LINK FOR 2 WAY PASSPORT SERVICE. Its mention on the passport request that if its not delivered within 30 days.Visa will be cancelled. Iam waitung for the visa link..if i didn't get it.

Will my student visa get cancelled???

ritu24

Sep 29, 2020

ritu24

Sep 29, 2020
Hello,

I have been waiting for my VFS LINK FOR 2 WAY PASSPORT SERVICE. Its mention on the passport request that if its not delivered within 30 days.Visa will be cancelled. Iam waitung for the visa link..if i didn't get it.

It will not cancel.

nishanj

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Hello,

I heard that VFS is not sticking to the 30 day deadline because of all the delays..

RamSatt

Mar 8, 2021
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-11-2020
Passport Req..
17-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2021
LANDED..........
19-04-2021
Hi,

From what ID you received the payment link? Is it the same passportsubmission ID? I got an email which has not payment link but which says I would receive the payment link from orders@ccavenue.com. Anyone has same experience?
I got a message on my phone that I have received the link over email. I'm thankful for that, since the email was sitting in my junk folder and I almost missed it.

the email with the link was from passportsubmissions. After I paid it I got the receipt for the payment and confirmation from ccavenue.

And then the email with Airway Bill Number and date of pickup, with documents to fill up and information, from passportsubmission as well (the next day)

Last edited:

rafi862003

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-aug-2020
AOR Received.
21-aug-2020
I got a message on my phone that I have received the link over email. I'm thankful for that, since the email was sitting in my junk folder and I almost missed it.

the email with the link was from passportsubmissions. After I paid it I got the receipt for the payment and confirmation from ccavenue.

And then the email with Airway Bill Number and date of pickup, with documents to fill up and information, from passportsubmission as well (the next day)
I too got an msg in Phone today morning that my Payment link is sent to email, but i dont see any link sent to my email ? I believe the payment link will be sent to email id that we mentioned in passport submission form ? or it will be mailed to the email that we gave in our application( In my case it is Work permit) ?

Any suggestions will be helpfull ... Also any helpline number through which we can connect with them.

t.135

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
I too got an msg in Phone today morning that my Payment link is sent to email, but i dont see any link sent to my email ? I believe the payment link will be sent to email id that we mentioned in passport submission form ? or it will be mailed to the email that we gave in our application( In my case it is Work permit) ?

Any suggestions will be helpfull ... Also any helpline number through which we can connect with them.
i also got same msg that my link will expire in 24 hour but no payment link email