+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

Harish11

Mar 5, 2021
Tag them on twitter send em emails .i filled first webform on 25 feb 9am and filled second webform on 2 march .i received my payment link and Awb yesterday(same number and payment link for both webforms)
hi Harry, I filled my first webform on feb 27th second on March 5th. It’s been 15 days still no response..

I tweeted them on Twitter but still no response. Could you tell me what is your reference number, just wanted to see if these ppl are answering according to reference number

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello,
I applied for Trv after getting my work permit however I want stamping in India. I have understood all the procedure but I have a small doubt. When I was filling the passport submission web form, there is a question of where did I give my Biometrics. I know that I have given it in Mumbai when I applied for my study visa in 2019. So do I have to mention Mumbai in the form or write N/A as I am exempt for biometrics this time?
select Mumbai

rajahir

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Not sure if this is something that would work but was trying to figure out why the passport has to be sent using Bluedart only? As per my understanding; IRCC is done with their part and they only need our passport and the confirmation letter for the stamping. I am in the same boat too as I have been waiting for a response from VFS for the past 10 days with no luck.
I am thinking to check with DHL if they provide two way courier (Which I am sure they do) and might send my passport with them instead of Bluedart.
Please let me know of what you think of this.?

Thanks

t.135

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Not sure if this is something that would work but was trying to figure out why the passport has to be sent using Bluedart only? As per my understanding; IRCC is done with their part and they only need our passport and the confirmation letter for the stamping. I am in the same boat too as I have been waiting for a response from VFS for the past 10 days with no luck.
I am thinking to check with DHL if they provide two way courier (Which I am sure they do) and might send my passport with them instead of Bluedart.
Please let me know of what you think of this.?

Thanks
i had the same thoughts but im not very sure if this would be the right path to go about

nishanj

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Hi, I entered my house address in Trivandrum, Kerala when submitting the webform on Mar 3rd. I received an email on Mar 11th saying the address is not serviceable. Is there anyone who successfully submitted their passport from Trivandrum?

Harry273

Dec 1, 2020
hi Harry, I filled my first webform on feb 27th second on March 5th. It’s been 15 days still no response..

I tweeted them on Twitter but still no response. Could you tell me what is your reference number, just wanted to see if these ppl are answering according to reference number
Mate you got your link?? Sorry was busy, first one i filled on 25feb was 64*** then filled again on 4march was 82***

Jot11

Sep 27, 2020
Because my pin code is not serviceable so I submitted webform without any address. Also There was no suggestion for address or any location. So is it ok to submit without any address and pin code ? I can drop passport to nearest bluedart location but will i am going to get payment link ?

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016

@harish did you get the link?

gurindersingh122

Dec 11, 2020
I got PPR on 10th March, Submitted webform for courier payment link on same day, but no update yet. I have mailed vfs also but they are sending automated replies. Anyone know how much time are they taking to provide payment link?

Pranavpal

Jun 2, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
hi guys, i had filled the webform on 3 march and i still haven't received the payment link. my ref no stats from 89xx & i am from delhi. please suggest if there is anyway by which i can get the request expedited ?

Reactions: maitri0603

srishttidutt

Mar 17, 2021
hi guys, i had filled the webform on 3 march and i still haven't received the payment link. my ref no stats from 89xx & i am from delhi. please suggest if there is anyway by which i can get the request expedited ?
Hii.. I am in the same situation as you.. I have filed the webform on 3rd March and haven't received any response.. From Delhi as well...

abhi135

Mar 17, 2021
I filled out the PPR webform on 9th March, but still haven't received the payment link. Anyone who filled out the webform in March(without Premium service) and got the payment link?

mnsa24

Oct 22, 2018
Guys I received payment link in 6 days(premium) but only on SMS, and it missed my notifs. I received no email for payment link. Now link is expired. I called VFS they said I have to email and wait, they can't help on call, I emailed VFS twice but only automated response. Any suggestions what can I do?
How u select this premium service?