+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

GJM

Nov 10, 2020
Please help
I dropped off my passport at location of Bludart on February 27
Delivered to VFS Delhi on 1 March
I've not received any updates from vfs after that .
Please advise when to expect further update .

Harry273

Dec 1, 2020
No. You have to pay before they pick up your possport
I paid for 2 way courier and My passport is picked up by blue dart agent.i asked if during the delivery(after stamping) the agent will ask for money(Vadhayi) since its india and people tryna make some extra money so thats why im asking.

Imran99

Mar 5, 2021
Hello can anyone tell why they are not sending the payment link its been a week or more I submit the consent form but they are not even replying the contact numbers are not not working

Imran99

Mar 5, 2021
I paid for 2 way courier and My passport is picked up by blue dart agent.i asked if during the delivery(after stamping) the agent will ask for money(Vadhayi) since its india and people tryna make some extra money so thats why im asking.
After how long did u get pay link and delivery service ?please tell me

Harry273

Dec 1, 2020
After how long did u get pay link and delivery service ?please tell me
Tag them on twitter send em emails .i filled first webform on 25 feb 9am and filled second webform on 2 march .i received my payment link and Awb yesterday(same number and payment link for both webforms)

Imran99

Mar 5, 2021
I've sent emails but they are not even replying let me try and tweet them hopefully will work and did you received your passport yet or not ?
Tag them on twitter send em emails .i filled first webform on 25 feb 9am and filled second webform on 2 march .i received my payment link and Awb yesterday(same number and payment link for both webforms)

Harry273

Dec 1, 2020
I've sent emails but they are not even replying let me try and tweet them hopefully will work and did you received your passport yet or not ?
Don’t be too hopeful because they donot reply to tweets either( not even a single email or tweet was replied by them) but after i received my payment confirmation suddenly they started replying to my previous emails Lol. But somehow i think it works so try

Imran99

Mar 5, 2021
Don’t be too hopeful because they donot reply to tweets either( not even a single email or tweet was replied by them) but after i received my payment confirmation suddenly they started replying to my previous emails Lol. But somehow i think it works so try
I don't mind waiting but as you know the deadline time is 30 days so I was worried I don't even understand what kind of service they are giving

Mandeep24

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Guys help me! I done my payment at 11.30 am today but still i can't get awb number. My passport pickup is tomorrow 6th March. I did email and DM to VFS about it with proof of payment. But got automated mail and no reply of DM. What should I do?

Imran99

Mar 5, 2021
Guys help me! I done my payment at 11.30 am today but still i can't get awb number. My passport pickup is tomorrow 6th March. I did email and DM to VFS about it with proof of payment. But got automated mail and no reply of DM. What should I do?
Tweet them and mail them