+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

sachinbrian

Feb 22, 2021
Please check your address does't have "POST, POST OFFICE or VILLAGE" in the address. Bluedart team is not serving any address which has these terms. In Bangalore its very common to indicate area post office in the address and I was doing the same. Once I removed the reference, it was all good.

All the best!
Hi Pradeep and Supandi , I am facing similar situation for bangalore pincode . Can i re-edit my submitted application form in VFS website or should i make new application form online ,so that i cn remove the word 'POST'.. This will lead to total of 2 application with 2 reference numbers . Will that be OK . I am just anxious if this will lead to delay of processing my application by vfs since i will have 2 applications under my name.

sachinbrian

Feb 22, 2021
Please check your address does't have "POST, POST OFFICE or VILLAGE" in the address. Bluedart team is not serving any address which has these terms. In Bangalore its very common to indicate area post office in the address and I was doing the same. Once I removed the reference, it was all good.

All the best!

All the best!
Hi Supandi , Can you please tell me how did you edit your address and resubmitted the form online

virtualfarzan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-05-2016
AOR Received.
30-09-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
11-10-2016
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
09-01-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
July-2017
I will be thankful If any one could guide me that mother can sign on VFS Consent form and courier form for my 4 years old son.

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
Thanks Varun. That helped. Things are moving now after I visited VAC in Bangalore.

My passport is being sent to Chandigarh VAC. Does anyone know - what is the current wait time for work permit folks?
hey bud,
i also not received payment link as i applied last Monday. any suggestion? usually how much time does it takes?

Harry273

Dec 1, 2020
hey bud,
i also not received payment link as i applied last Monday. any suggestion? usually how much time does it takes?
Even i didn’t received payment link. Filled webform on 24 feb , no reply other than automatic.Thinking about filling the webform again

Harry273

Dec 1, 2020
Got the link.. do you know how much time do they take to do stamping on passport?
I have a question maybe its a silly one but im still gonna ask.while delivering the passport , do the blue dart(or whatever company it is) delivery agent will ask for money? I have seen this one time in my neighbor so thats why im concerned

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
I have a question maybe its a silly one but im still gonna ask.while delivering the passport , do the blue dart(or whatever company it is) delivery agent will ask for money? I have seen this one time in my neighbor so thats why im concerned
No. You have to pay before they pick up your possport