+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

Ishu1991

Apr 16, 2020
Can some one please help me here.

I made the payment today morning. Its been 6 hours. Still no AWB number received. It was mentioned that pick up will happen tomorrow if payment received before 4 PM.

I am confused, will it be automatically rescheduled if I don't receive AWB by tomorrow also ? What do I need to do to get that number ASAP. Already sent numerous mails to VFS

Leonmoraes17

Jan 9, 2021
Can some one please help me here.

I made the payment today morning. Its been 6 hours. Still no AWB number received. It was mentioned that pick up will happen tomorrow if payment received before 4 PM.

I am confused, will it be automatically rescheduled if I don't receive AWB by tomorrow also ? What do I need to do to get that number ASAP. Already sent numerous mails to VFS
You are suppose to make payment within 4 hours of receiving the mail else that link is not valid. You will get awb within the mail itself

Supandi

Jan 29, 2021
Problem 1:
Hi, I received passport submission letter. I also raised the new passport submission form online. Pin code was serviceable (even now it does not give me an error online).

But when VFS started the email back, VFS replied " Addressing your below query, we would like to inform you that address provided by you is not serviceable hence we request you to provide an alternate address for courier pickup or confirm if you could submit your passport along with other required documents at the Blue dart office or not. "

And the next reply asks me to submit the passport at "Bluedart HAL 1: 47-10-32, GROUND FLOOR, GUTTIKONDA MANSION, DWARAKANAGAR VIZAG, 530016 ". I am from Kerala and does not seem practical to travel all the way to VIZAG for the package drop.

Blue dart local office has confirmed that my pincode is serviceable indeed. Any one facing such trouble yet from VFS?

Question 2) I had done the biometrics previously (couple years back) and was not required to submit again for this application. Should I chose Yes or No for this question --> "Did you enrol Biometrics for this application? "

Any suggestions / support / contact is deeply appreciated. Thank you.!
Hey have you got any update? Even I got response to submit n vizag when I asked for Bangalore address.

pradeep_ans

Jun 26, 2020
Supandi and All:

Yes. the same issue in my case as well. My Bangalore address is serviceable as per Bluedart. And these VFS passport submission team is asking me to submit in Vizag, which as per them is the only Blue dart office that is serviceable in the whole south region.

What's the solution, please? I am still clueless that as per the VFS passport team we don't have the entire Bangalore and Hyderabad cities as not serviceable!!

Supandi

Jan 29, 2021
Supandi and All:

Yes. the same issue in my case as well. My Bangalore address is serviceable as per Bluedart. And these VFS passport submission team is asking me to submit in Vizag, which as per them is the only Blue dart office that is serviceable in the whole south region.

What's the solution, please? I am still clueless that as per the VFS passport team we don't have the entire Bangalore and Hyderabad cities as not serviceable!!
Please check your address does't have "POST, POST OFFICE or VILLAGE" in the address. Bluedart team is not serving any address which has these terms. In Bangalore its very common to indicate area post office in the address and I was doing the same. Once I removed the reference, it was all good.

All the best!

pradeep_ans

Jun 26, 2020
Thanks a lot Supandi for the tip. My address has both VIllage and Post listed. Let me remove them and try. So, do they come and pick next day once we have payment online? And how many days it took for you to receive your stamped passport from Delhi, >2 weeks roughly? Thank you for your help.

pradeep_ans

Jun 26, 2020
I sent my updated address to the VFS passport submissions email last Friday. No response till now. I paid 3050 for VFS premium fees but no response from these guys, more over, those 2 phone numbers getting auto drops. Is there any way to reach out to the VFS passport submissions team, please?

varunpandya

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
Go
I sent my updated address to the VFS passport submissions email last Friday. No response till now. I paid 3050 for VFS premium fees but no response from these guys, more over, those 2 phone numbers getting auto drops. Is there any way to reach out to the VFS passport submissions team, please?
Go to the nearest vfs center physically...they’ll help you....I had a similar case and went to VAC in Ahmedabad and the staff was very helpful...received payment link the same day of visit
Just take a print out of your email correspondence with you

pradeep_ans

Jun 26, 2020
Thanks Varun. That helped. Things are moving now after I visited VAC in Bangalore.

My passport is being sent to Chandigarh VAC. Does anyone know - what is the current wait time for work permit folks?

ritu24

Sep 29, 2020
Hi Guys
Sent the passport to VAC Chandigarh for stamping on 9th Feb
Received today on 17th Feb for the whole family (including work permit and dependent)

Sarvesh2720

Dec 12, 2020
Hi!
I submitted the web-form request for passport submission on Friday, but haven't heard back from the VAC yet. I even wrote a mail to them yesterday. Any idea if things are delayed?
Thank you!
Same thing , I submitted web form on 13th February, but haven’t heard back from them yet !!