+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

varunpandya

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
Problem 1:
Hi, I received passport submission letter. I also raised the new passport submission form online. Pin code was serviceable (even now it does not give me an error online).

But when VFS started the email back, VFS replied " Addressing your below query, we would like to inform you that address provided by you is not serviceable hence we request you to provide an alternate address for courier pickup or confirm if you could submit your passport along with other required documents at the Blue dart office or not. "

And the next reply asks me to submit the passport at "Bluedart HAL 1: 47-10-32, GROUND FLOOR, GUTTIKONDA MANSION, DWARAKANAGAR VIZAG, 530016 ". I am from Kerala and does not seem practical to travel all the way to VIZAG for the package drop.

Blue dart local office has confirmed that my pincode is serviceable indeed. Any one facing such trouble yet from VFS?

Question 2) I had done the biometrics previously (couple years back) and was not required to submit again for this application. Should I chose Yes or No for this question --> "Did you enrol Biometrics for this application? "

Any suggestions / support / contact is deeply appreciated. Thank you.!
When did you fill the webform?

Amansethi86

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
During passport submission form filling, we need to fill passport submission for permanent residence application( economic PR, FCP) or we need to fill passport submission for PRTD. what is the difference between the two

vig123

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
Hey guys,

For the PPR request, how can I download Courier & SMS form duly filled ? We have already filled the VFS form for the 2 way courier service and got the reference number but not able to find the courier and sms form.

Kindly advise, thank you!

Leonmoraes17

Jan 9, 2021
Hi guys,
I just filled the vfs form for collecting my passport.
I got another consent form to be filled up .
What should I enter in the below :-
1- consent for indirect submission or collection: ( to be completed only if travel agent or person other than applicant themselves is submitting the visa application and decision )
I will be in office and my dad will mostly likely handover the documents to the blue dart person. So should I fill this up ?

2-applicant wishing to provide biometric or applicant wishing not to provide biometrics
- my Aor is July 2018 and tht time biometrics was not a requirement .

Please guide .

wwww

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Sharing my experience for everyone's benefit. I submitted my passport on 7th December for stamping and it came back without stamp and COPR and no explanation on 15th Jan. I resent it again on 25th Jan and received stamped passport and COPR today i.e. 2nd Feb 2021.

varunpandya

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
Sharing my experience for everyone's benefit. I submitted my passport on 7th December for stamping and it came back without stamp and COPR and no explanation on 15th Jan. I resent it again on 25th Jan and received stamped passport and COPR today i.e. 2nd Feb 2021.
Thank you for this.
I have a similar situation where I have to sent passport for restamping with correct student visa category.
Did the staff from VFS contact you saying that there record already shows that they sent you the AWB number( which they did when you submitted your passport the first time)?
Also did you get the passport request a second time on your GC key account? How did you contact high commission regarding your situation?

wwww

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Thank you for this.
I have a similar situation where I have to sent passport for restamping with correct student visa category.
Did the staff from VFS contact you saying that there record already shows that they sent you the AWB number( which they did when you submitted your passport the first time)?
Also did you get the passport request a second time on your GC key account? How did you contact high commission regarding your situation?
Mine is PR. so I am not sure how student visa works.

I did not receive another passport request. I resent the same passport request email to VFS asking them the payment link (I paid again). They responded with payment link and post payment shared the AWB. I don't think VFS maintains any record of that sort where they keep AWB numbers of applicants or someone submitting the request again.

I tried to contact high commission Delhi but no response.

I called IRCC (in canada) to verify my medicals expiry. They confirmed my medicals are valid until 30th April.

On a gut feeling I resent the passport and they stamped.

Reactions: varunpandya

Leonmoraes17

Jan 9, 2021

I did not receive another passport request. I resent the same passport request email to VFS asking them the payment link (I paid again). They responded with payment link and post payment shared the AWB. I don't think VFS maintains any record of that sort where they keep AWB numbers of applicants or someone submitting the request again.

I called IRCC (in canada) to verify my medicals expiry. They confirmed my medicals are valid until 30th April.

After how many days they they contact you once you submitted the vfs form for pickup service . I guess the call center calls you up within 48 hours

wwww

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
After how many days they they contact you once you submitted the vfs form for pickup service . I guess the call center calls you up within 48 hours
I sent them an email on 21st Jan. very same day I received the payment link from VFS. The webform started this month i believe.

Leonmoraes17

Jan 9, 2021
Can I hand write my name n photo studio behind my photo which I need to submit along with my passport to ircc ? Or does photo studio have to put its stamp ?