+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Thank You. Now I got an update that from Visa application center Delhi it has been couriered via blue dart so it means VFS gave it to Blue dart and should receive soon at Mumbai?
usually its next day itself. Later today you can also check Bluedart it might enable the tracking as well.

mga20

Star Member
May 24, 2020
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
20-07-2020
Courier picked up on 16th Jan. Reached VFS on 18th Jan.
Got an SMS and email on Jan 21 stating: Your application, tracking ID No. ******** is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, Chandigarh Office, on 1/21/2021 11:57:56 AM for processing (although I am from Delhi, it is sent via CVAC Chandigarh).

No further updates yet.

Zp@2020

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Courier picked up on 16th Jan. Reached VFS on 18th Jan.
Got an SMS and email on Jan 21 stating: Your application, tracking ID No. ******** is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, Chandigarh Office, on 1/21/2021 11:57:56 AM for processing (although I am from Delhi, it is sent via CVAC Chandigarh).

No further updates yet.
My timeline is almost same. I got the SMS yesterday. VAC Chandigarh. No update after that

rush13

Jan 15, 2021
Hi,
So, the Tracking ID given to me still shows...."no records found" when I try to track it.
It's been more than 48hrs since I received the ID.
Is this normal?

Iam.Lokesh

Jan 12, 2021
Hi,
So, the Tracking ID given to me still shows...."no records found" when I try to track it.
It's been more than 48hrs since I received the ID.
Is this normal?
The tracking ID will only be activated after VFS dispatches your passport to you. (Not when VFS distpatches it to IRCC for stamping)

rush13

Jan 15, 2021
The tracking ID will only be activated after VFS dispatches your passport to you. (Not when VFS distpatches it to IRCC for stamping)
Aren't you talking about the AWB for bluedart?? I have received that separately from the tracking ID
what is the Tracking ID for? i thought tracking ID is for tracking my application on IRCC website.

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Tracking Id get enabled immediately , but most of the time in the day it shows as No Record Found, I would say try to check around night time.

Zp@2020

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Aren't you talking about the AWB for bluedart?? I have received that separately from the tracking ID
what is the Tracking ID for? i thought tracking ID is for tracking my application on IRCC website.
you are searching for it on the wrong website. it might visa in France. check it again and try to track in a website that states visa in india