+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

Iam.Lokesh

Jan 12, 2021
Hey i got email notification with tracking number and awb. Seems passport has been reached to IRCC today.
Congrats buddy
Right bro
Need to wait only
I received a couple emails from VFS@vfsglobal.com at around 5.48PM and 5.50PM the first one only had the tracking Id and the second one had both the tracking ID and AWB number with a subject line as “Requested Additional Details”.
Is this normal?
does this mean my passport has been sent from VFS to IRCC or does it mean it’s being sent from VFS to me?
(No SMS only mail, even though I paid for it)
And have you received yours?
Kindly advice.

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Congrats buddy

I received a couple emails from VFS@vfsglobal.com at around 5.48PM and 5.50PM the first one only had the tracking Id and the second one had both the tracking ID and AWB number with a subject line as “Requested Additional Details”.
Is this normal?
does this mean my passport has been sent from VFS to IRCC or does it mean it’s being sent from VFS to me?
Kindly advice.
I received same email, its their standard format. Dont reply to that email. We got awb number for return part. Per email passport has been dispatched from delhi vfs to IRCC (consulate) for stamping purpose. Even I don’t receive any sms. I guess probably once ircc receives our passport (may be tomorrow) we ll get sms update.

Iam.Lokesh

Jan 12, 2021
I received same email, its their standard format. Dont reply to that email. We got awb number for return part. Per email passport has been dispatched from delhi vfs to IRCC (consulate) for stamping purpose. Even I don’t receive any sms. I guess probably once ircc receives our passport (may be tomorrow) we ll get sms update.
Thanks for the clarification mate.

shiva1301

Jan 14, 2021
Congrats buddy

Is this normal?
Kindly advice.
Seems like this is usual

I received similar email today, first one at 18:11 with subject "Vfsglobal - Requested additional details" that contain tracking id and AWB number.
Second one I received at 18:33 with Subject "VFS Global Notification" and mentions tracking id and says "you application is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, Chandigarh Office"

Also received a sms with tracking id. We are two applicants(me and wife) and we got an update on both of our email ids and phone numbers with different tracking ids.

The passport pickup address was in Delhi, not sure why its getting processed at CVAC Chandigarh. May be this is a standard automated mail.

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Seems like this is usual

I received similar email today, first one at 18:11 with subject "Vfsglobal - Requested additional details" that contain tracking id and AWB number.
Second one I received at 18:33 with Subject "VFS Global Notification" and mentions tracking id and says "you application is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, Chandigarh Office"

Also received a sms with tracking id. We are two applicants(me and wife) and we got an update on both of our email ids and phone numbers with different tracking ids.

The passport pickup address was in Delhi, not sure why its getting processed at CVAC Chandigarh. May be this is a standard automated mail.
Correct, they send 2 different email and also send SMS, using tracking Id you can track your application but whenever status changes you will get email and SMS both, expect more 3 emails and SMS.

They have office in Chandigarh as well, mine also went there for processing.

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Correct, they send 2 different email and also send SMS, using tracking Id you can track your application but whenever status changes you will get email and SMS both, expect more 3 emails and SMS.

They have office in Chandigarh as well, mine also went there for processing.
Did you get your passport back from IRCC? if so, then please do share your entire timeline.

Thank You

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Seems like this is usual

We will get update soon, It seems our passport went with todays batch so please keep me posted on progress. will do the same.

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Courier picked up, 2 Passport, on 16th. Both reached on Monday.
As on 19th update: Primary applicant is under process at IRCC office.
As on 20th update: Dependent application is under process at IRCC office
You got your passport back?? Dispatched sms from ircc ??