AOR Received.
Done
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
Yes
Whether you received any letter along with COPR which mentions travel restrictions? I have received one page which mentions that. The website didn't mention any restriction for COPR holders. I am confused on this
Travellers coming from outside the US who are exempt from the travel restrictions
Can you please confirm whether the people like us fall in this category.

Satishrana.7061.sr

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
Done
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
Yes
Travellers coming from outside the US who are exempt from the travel restrictions
Can you please confirm whether the people like us fall in this category.
And I have received the letter that says I can't travel, but my agents said this information is outdated and everyone can travel. But please tell if you have any information in this.

Sheenak_official

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Like it says, it's auto generated. You don't have to do anything. Everytime you send them an email, this message is sent.
There is no fixed timeline for the payment link. If you have any urgency, you can send them an email explaining that.

Good luck.
I got the same email, It will take 7 business days for payment link to be received.

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Send a follow up email saying that you have been waiting to receive payment link for 20days now. Reply on same ticket number. Send email around 8am IST.
I sent them followup email today and got new reply this time as below. I am still waiting for them to send me the payment link.

=========================================
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email.

This is an auto response generated by VFS Canada Passport Submission Desk as an acknowledgement to your email.

We are sure you must have provided your Name, Telephone number, air-way bill number, Application reference number (if applicable) and a clear description of your query.
This will certainly help us to respond to your query better.

Once the above-mentioned details are received, a payment link will be shared with you.

On successful receipt of payment, we will share the airway bill number for pick-up of the package along with courier form and consent form after the payment has been received.

Important:
• It is mandatory to submit a duly completed and signed VFS consent form, courier form and any other document required by the High Commission along with the Passport.

• Kindly Keep the envelope ready with all the documents mentioned above and hand it over to the Blue Dart courier executive.

• Please create separate envelopes per applicant (for whom service has been booked)

• The airway bill number must be provided to the Blue Dart pick up staff on the date of pickup and write the below text on the envelope.

To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada

Please click on the below link to download the consent form.
https://vfs-cic.mioot.com/8080/Consent_Form.pdf

Please click on the below link to download the courier form.
https://vfs-cic.mioot.com/8080/courier_form.pdf

Please note: If you have already submitted the above details; we request you to reply on the same email.

We will reply to your query within 2 working days excluding the day your email was received.

For further assistance, please visit our website https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/.

Assuring you of our best services at all times!

Sheenak_official

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Did they mention in the email that it would take 7 days?
No
But this is what I have seen in most of the cases and heard the same. Also check did you get a ticket number after sending all the details ? If you receive an email as a reply with ticket number in subject or email header that means they have saved your details and will get back to you in 7 working days. This is the same pattern seen by most and recently my friend got her payment link in 7 days so I think patience is the key here.
Data shows that most of the applications with DMs got their PPR on 31st so huge bottleneck is expected. I hope they process it fast.
I also sent my first email on 1st january and again today I sent a reminder but now I will wait for 7 days to complete.

gauravbtn

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
No
But this is what I have seen in most of the cases and heard the same. Also check did you get a ticket number after sending all the details ? If you receive an email as a reply with ticket number in subject or email header that means they have saved your details and will get back to you in 7 working days. This is the same pattern seen by most and recently my friend got her payment link in 7 days so I think patience is the key here.
Data shows that most of the applications with DMs got their PPR on 31st so huge bottleneck is expected. I hope they process it fast.
I also sent my first email on 1st january and again today I sent a reminder but now I will wait for 7 days to complete.
This data you are talking about, where did you find this? Is there any thread stating the same? Please do share

gauravbtn

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Hi Guys, I just received a message stating a tracking ID and that my application has been sent to the operations centre from VAC.

Did anyone get a similar message or have any idea what this is?

KS Mundi

Jan 5, 2021
Hello,

I got passport request on dec 15th,2020, and sent mail to vfs for passport submission on dec 16th. First they said that the address is not serviceable and gave me options of blue dart , I picked one and sent them mail. I do not receive payment link yet... it is almost 22 days.
anyone have the same situation?

kichoooo22

Star Member
Sep 4, 2019
Hello,

I got passport request on dec 15th,2020, and sent mail to vfs for passport submission on dec 16th. First they said that the address is not serviceable and gave me options of blue dart , I picked one and sent them mail. I do not receive payment link yet... it is almost 22 days.
anyone have the same situation?
Hi Bro,you are lucky enough to get the blue dart options, I am trying for that from Dec 19, yet no response.