+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Passport Request Letter say "Your passport must be received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter" , is this no of days still valid in current situation were all process is going slow?

gauravbtn

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Passport Request Letter say "Your passport must be received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter" , is this no of days still valid in current situation were all process is going slow?
nope, it's valid beyond that as per canada guidelines that I last read

Reactions: baa_at

kichoooo22

Star Member
Sep 4, 2019
Recently I got a response from VFS telling my kerala pin codes are serviceable and asked me to provide full address.However, when I gave the full address, another agent said it's non serviceable.

I have sent a new request with Kerala address,from another email address, for which I have received the standard response. waiting for their response to see if they do service Kerala.Recently somebody from Palakkad was lucky.

Hey, Can anybody suggest me a servicable postcode in Bangalore for 2 way courier service. Is Mg road Bangalore serviceable.?

I've been trying to submit my passport from Kerala. I haven't received a reply to a second mail that i sent 8 days ago. I am planning to submit it from Bangalore, since there's no service in Kerala.

If anybody has sent their passport from Bangalore can you please mention the postcode? That would be great and helpful.(since i don't want to waste time by sending some non servicable postcode again)

kichoooo22

Star Member
Sep 4, 2019
Oh, that's the problem bro, they take a lot of to time to reply to our enquiries, and mostly it would be a generic one or something negative, since the rush is high. And i believe they are doing their best.

Have you tried calling them?
Their contact phone is now not responding. Only media is email.

Reactions: Math01995

Manoj957

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hello All,

After PPR I send email to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com with the request details in txt file along with passport request letter, but haven't got the 2 way courier payment link yet, how many days does they take to send the link? I just got auto generated email from above email id and in that its as asking to send details like below, but I already sent them in 1st email , so what has to be done here?

===================================================
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email.

This is an auto response generated by VFS Canada Passport Submission Desk.

If you are writing to us for the first time requesting this service please follow the below steps:

Step 1:
We request you to provide the below details as an attachment in a text (.txt) file

A copy of the Passport Submission request letter received from the High Commission of Canada- for each applicant.

Please provide the below mentioned details for each applicant requesting this service**Add a similar table if the number of applicants is more than 5

DetailsApplicant
Applicant
Applicant
Applicant
Application number (Starts with a S/V/W/F. Can be found on the Passport Submission letter)
UCI number (Can be found on the Passport Submission letter)

Full Name

Contact numbers

Email address

Address for collection
Pin Code for collection
Desired date for collection (minimum 24 hours is required)
Location at which biometrics was enrolled for this application: (Write ‘NA ’if you are Biometric exempt)
Please confirm if you would like to opt for SMS service: Yes/No

Did you opt for Premium Lounge while enrolling Biometrics: Yes/No/NA

If you have updated YES for Premium Lounge: Please share the scan copy of the receipt as an attachment in pdf format & The Tracking id.

Once the above details are received, we will share a payment link and advice further course of action.

If you have already submitted the above details; we request, you to reply on the same email.

For further assistance, please visit our website https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/.

Assuring you of our best services at all times!
I have sent the above details 20 days back,but I have still not received the payment link. These VFS peoples are so reluctant and careless guys..

AVirk90

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
I have sent the above details 20 days back,but I have still not received the payment link. These VFS peoples are so reluctant and careless guys..
Send a follow up email saying that you have been waiting to receive payment link for 20days now. Reply on same ticket number. Send email around 8am IST.

Reactions: Manoj957