+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

Brar0028

Nov 5, 2019
Yes landed on 30th.
Hello sir
I read in the forum that u landed on 30th
My visa got stamped on 28 of dec(approved PR) and i am willing to travel to canada.
Can i do so? Any restrictions from canadian authorities?
What all things i need to take care of??

Thanks a lot sir

KatochSahab

Oct 21, 2019
Hi Guys...
I need help with two questions...
1) After my passport was sent to VFS, I received another email with a tracking ID, and next day I got one more mail, that passport is received by IRCC. But I was never able to track that AWB number in blue dart website. I was just wondering, what is purpose of that new AWB number?
2) Can we travel to Canada after receiving CoPR? Or still the people who received CoPR before mid-March 2020 are allowed to travel ?

Sevak0712

Nov 20, 2020
Hi Guys...
I need help with two questions...
1) After my passport was sent to VFS, I received another email with a tracking ID, and next day I got one more mail, that passport is received by IRCC. But I was never able to track that AWB number in blue dart website. I was just wondering, what is purpose of that new AWB number?
2) Can we travel to Canada after receiving CoPR? Or still the people who received CoPR before mid-March 2020 are allowed to travel ?
That AWB will be useful after stamped passport hand over to bluedart.

Reactions: KatochSahab

Rajinder.kaur

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hello everyone
My passport got dispatched by IRCC on 30 December. But blue dart returned my passport to VFS by saying that they do no deliver to this area.
I this case how VFS deliver the package?
They picked up from our home but they do not deliver to our location that’s what blue dart said.
Please let me know if someone have that experience.
How long VFS will take to deliver.

saadawp

Dec 10, 2020
Hi guys,

My passport was collected from me on 16th Dec. On 18th, I got the tracking ID and the notification that it is 'under process at IRCC office'.
After that, there has been no update in the status. Does it usually take this long?

Also, I received the PPR mail but on the portal it still shows application is under process and no final decision has been made. Is this normal?

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Hello All,

After PPR I send email to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com with the request details in txt file along with passport request letter, but haven't got the 2 way courier payment link yet, how many days does they take to send the link? I just got auto generated email from above email id and in that its as asking to send details like below, but I already sent them in 1st email , so what has to be done here?

===================================================
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email.

This is an auto response generated by VFS Canada Passport Submission Desk.

If you are writing to us for the first time requesting this service please follow the below steps:

Step 1:
We request you to provide the below details as an attachment in a text (.txt) file

A copy of the Passport Submission request letter received from the High Commission of Canada- for each applicant.

Please provide the below mentioned details for each applicant requesting this service**Add a similar table if the number of applicants is more than 5

DetailsApplicant
Applicant
Applicant
Applicant
Application number (Starts with a S/V/W/F. Can be found on the Passport Submission letter)
UCI number (Can be found on the Passport Submission letter)

Full Name

Contact numbers

Email address

Address for collection
Pin Code for collection
Desired date for collection (minimum 24 hours is required)
Location at which biometrics was enrolled for this application: (Write ‘NA ’if you are Biometric exempt)
Please confirm if you would like to opt for SMS service: Yes/No

Did you opt for Premium Lounge while enrolling Biometrics: Yes/No/NA

If you have updated YES for Premium Lounge: Please share the scan copy of the receipt as an attachment in pdf format & The Tracking id.

Once the above details are received, we will share a payment link and advice further course of action.

If you have already submitted the above details; we request, you to reply on the same email.

For further assistance, please visit our website https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/.

Assuring you of our best services at all times!

kancharlanaveenreddy

Nov 27, 2016
Hi guys,

My passport was collected from me on 16th Dec. On 18th, I got the tracking ID and the notification that it is 'under process at IRCC office'.
After that, there has been no update in the status. Does it usually take this long?

Also, I received the PPR mail but on the portal it still shows application is under process and no final decision has been made. Is this normal?
Did you for premium service?

gauravbtn

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Hello All,

After PPR I send email to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com with the request details in txt file along with passport request letter, but haven't got the 2 way courier payment link yet, how many days does they take to send the link? I just got auto generated email from above email id and in that its as asking to send details like below, but I already sent them in 1st email , so what has to be done here?

Dear Customer,

If you are writing to us for the first time requesting this service please follow the below steps:

Step 1:
We request you to provide the below details as an attachment in a text (.txt) file

A copy of the Passport Submission request letter received from the High Commission of Canada- for each applicant.

Please provide the below mentioned details for each applicant requesting this service**Add a similar table if the number of applicants is more than 5

DetailsApplicant
Applicant
Applicant
Applicant
Application number (Starts with a S/V/W/F. Can be found on the Passport Submission letter)

Full Name

Contact numbers

Email address

Address for collection
Pin Code for collection
Location at which biometrics was enrolled for this application: (Write ‘NA ’if you are Biometric exempt)

If you have updated YES for Premium Lounge: Please share the scan copy of the receipt as an attachment in pdf format & The Tracking id.

Once the above details are received, we will share a payment link and advice further course of action.

If you have already submitted the above details; we request, you to reply on the same email.

For further assistance, please visit our website https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/.

Like it says, it's auto generated. You don't have to do anything. Everytime you send them an email, this message is sent.
There is no fixed timeline for the payment link. If you have any urgency, you can send them an email explaining that.

Good luck.

naik0806

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
Hello All,

Dear Customer,

Step 1:

DetailsApplicant
Applicant
Applicant
Applicant

Full Name

Contact numbers

Email address

Address for collection
Pin Code for collection

I submitted on Dec 23rd. I still didn't get anything. Any idea if they r on holidays?