+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

aneeshvjose

Nov 27, 2014
Passport collected on 7th Dec
under process at IRCC on 9th Dec
no update till date. I am PR applicant.

anyone else has a similar timeline? or is it just me :(
Yes my passport also picked on 7th dec and with IRCC from 10th dec and no update after that. I am also PR applicant. I hope we may get some update before christmas

Reactions: Pam721

VJ2012

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012
Got AWB no but not registered in Bluedart system
so Bluedart cant take envelope nothing is showing regarding AWB no
what can be done?
[/
If your AWB # is not activated after you checked with Bluedart , send an email to VFS or ask Bluedart whether you have yo wait for 24 hrs.
Were you given a pick up date ? Or you went early ?

SowAna

Feb 9, 2020
If you have paid the full fees which is around 1700 Rs and VFS has given you the initial AWB number which will be used to send the passport initially. The return AWB is a new one generated by VFS and provided to you so you will get the passport back if you have paid the full amount.
I am still in the first stage. They said the address is not serviceable and when we asked for them to provide the bluedart address so we can deliver the passport, they are giving Andra pradesh address instead of Bangalore.

SowAna

Feb 9, 2020
Yes

You can email VFS to send nearby Address of Blue dart office which is in serviceable so you go and drop of Passport with required documents.
Thay can send it
But they make long wait no response after AWB number as take long time to activate.
We did ask them, they are providing Andra pradesh address inspite of asking for Bangalore location.

Rajinder.kaur

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hi
My passport received by IRCC on 9th of December and i am also PR applicant.
I think they are taking more time to process for COPR as compared to student or work visa. Please keep updated to every one if someone received any sms or email.
Thanks

SowAna

Feb 9, 2020
When we contacted bluedart asking for the serviceable location , they did not answer properly.

Does anyone know the bluedart location which is serviceable for passport submission in Bangalore? I would appreciate if you could share the address or location. Thanks!

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Same thing coming with my spouse Passsport submission Blue dart guys saying AWB not activated
Did you sponsor PR for your wife and kid?
May i know when did you apply? I am Apr 2020 applicant for my wife....app shows decision made since Nov 29 but no Passport Request yet. Can you advise when you received your Passport Request?

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Is anyone here from spousal Sponsorship? Did anyone receive the PPR for their spouse yet?

Maulik Presswala

Feb 6, 2016

I am also pr applicant. Can you help me understand this.
In my PPR mail only my UCI no is mentioned. What about you ?