+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

harvindarsandhu

Sep 29, 2011
Hello...vfs sent me the awb number on December 09th.And they mentioned to drop the passport at courier office on 10th as my location is not bluedart service. When i went to bluedart office today they are saying its not activated yet.did anyone else faced the same situation?
Same thing coming with my spouse Passsport submission Blue dart guys saying AWB not activated

harvindarsandhu

Sep 29, 2011
My brother has also got the request to submit his passport. He also availed for 2 way courier service. VFS said the address is not in the serviceable area so they wanted him to go to bluedart office or share relative address. He said he will go to the bluedart office and asked vfs to share the address. They shared Bluedart Vizag, Andra Pradesh address , whereas he is in Bangalore.
When he requested for Bangalore,Karnataka address they said only Bluedart Vizag is being serviced.

Did anyone face this time of situation? Is there an alternate solution for this problem?
Yes

You can email VFS to send nearby Address of Blue dart office which is in serviceable so you go and drop of Passport with required documents.
Thay can send it
But they make long wait no response after AWB number as take long time to activate.

harvindarsandhu

Sep 29, 2011
I wrote to VFS for 2waycourier service on 08 Dec and then followed up via same email thread on Dec 11 / 17 /18 -- till date, no payment link, even called them and their response is " We received your email as we have a lot of application to process so we do not have any ETA " - super frustrating

which number to call
Can you Please share

Ksubbu

Nov 24, 2020
Same thing coming with my spouse Passsport submission Blue dart guys saying AWB not activated
I had tried calling bluedart office multiple times but that's for no use.then,I had sent reply to the email thay i have received awb numbers. And they responded saying that they had raised a ticket to resolve it.with in a day local courier person called us and updated that its activated.

gagzzz

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Do we need to write any Address on envelope or just Passport Submission ,VFS Canada (Delhi)
Screenshot from the email i got --
-------
Important:
• It is mandatory to submit a duly completed and signed VFS consent form, courier form and any other document required by the High Commission along with the Passport.

• Kindly Keep the envelope ready with all the documents mentioned above and hand it over to the Blue Dart courier executive.

• Please create separate envelopes per applicant (for whom service has been booked)

• The airway bill number must be provided to the Blue Dart pick up staff on the date of pickup and write the below text on the envelope.

To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada

-------

harvindarsandhu

Sep 29, 2011
I had tried calling bluedart office multiple times but that's for no use.then,I had sent reply to the email thay i have received awb numbers. And they responded saying that they had raised a ticket to resolve it.with in a day local courier person called us and updated that its activated.
So You sent email to same email passportsubmisssion@vfshelpline.com
requested i got AWB no
or some other email

anupamb

Oct 5, 2020
which number to call
Can you Please share
it is VFS India number available online, but they will not entertain query regarding passport submission, but in my case, i asked to that representative to fwd my call to his supervisor and he helped me confirm that the request is there in their system but his department cant do anything more than that.

Rkcad2021

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
Received 2 passports stamped today but waiting for 3rd passport (my wife’s). The date on the Visa is the same date as Date written on Passport Request Letter.

wwww

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Passport collected on 7th Dec
under process at IRCC on 9th Dec
no update till date. I am PR applicant.

anyone else has a similar timeline? or is it just me :(

Last edited:

Anaidoo09

Dec 16, 2020
I wrote to VFS for 2waycourier service on 08 Dec and then followed up via same email thread on Dec 11 / 17 /18 -- till date, no payment link, even called them and their response is " We received your email as we have a lot of application to process so we do not have any ETA " - super frustrating
Which number did you call VFS ?

Pam721

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Hi
Our passports with IRCC in Delhi since 9th December, its been more than a week, I didn’t get any update from them.
Is there anyone facing the same situation?
It’s very urgent.
Please let me know if someone is in the same boat.
Hii,
Have you got any update for your passport?
please let me know I have same timeline as yours

Reactions: manutd2018