+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

navjots7

Aug 27, 2020
Hi, I need to ask that after how many days of one's biometric submission does the passport request is sent?
Like I submitted my biometrics on 5th of Dec. So when should I expect my passport request?

saadawp

Dec 10, 2020
Hi guys,
Yesterday at 4.05 pm i received a response from passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com containing the payment link.
It said the courier will arrive today provided that payment is done before 4.00pm, which was impossible considering i received the mail at 4.05pm
Anyways, I did the payment at around 4.10 and replied to the mail with the transaction details.

I got the following mail after making the payment - screenshot at https://ibb.co/tHH4jXW

I didn't get any other mail with AWB number or anything.

How long does it take to get the mail with AWB number after doing the payment?
Also I'm concerned if the courier guy does come today, i wont have the AWB to give him.

SaiyanPrinceVegeta

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Hi guys,
Yesterday at 4.05 pm i received a response from passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com containing the payment link.
It said the courier will arrive today provided that payment is done before 4.00pm, which was impossible considering i received the mail at 4.05pm
Anyways, I did the payment at around 4.10 and replied to the mail with the transaction details.

I got the following mail after making the payment - screenshot at https://ibb.co/tHH4jXW

I didn't get any other mail with AWB number or anything.

How long does it take to get the mail with AWB number after doing the payment?
Also I'm concerned if the courier guy does come today, i wont have the AWB to give him.
This is the receipt for payment confirmation.Tell them you've made the payment.
They'll send you the awb number and pickup date. Can't say anything about when they'll reply though might be today, tomorrow

Indian citizen

Dec 1, 2020
Don't worry this is an automated mail. In their reply they'll ask you for your tracking id if you haven't included that in your previous mail.
Next step is payment link.
It might take them a few days to reply.
Hello,
My biometrics was done in January and I don’t have any tracking no.
what to do?