+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

abhi_001

Jun 15, 2018
Hi Everyone,
I received a passport submission request from IRCC on 15th March 2022. I am the primary applicant along with 2 dependent (wife + child).
Please advise in relation to following queries:

1) How many packages I would need to prepare. IRCC mail suggests "All required documents must be submitted in one single package". Do we need to submit separate package for all three passports?. Can we include all 3 passport in 1 single package?

2) VFS web form has this question as well - "Did you enrol Biometrics for this application?". We are already done with the biometrics couple of years ago for this application. What should we fill in this "Yes" or "No".

Please advise with your reply

Siraj1189

Dec 11, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
13-10-2021
AOR Received.
09-11-2021
Med's Done....
14-01-2022
Hi Everyone,
I received a passport submission request from IRCC on 15th March 2022. I am the primary applicant along with 2 dependent (wife + child).
Please advise in relation to following queries:

1) How many packages I would need to prepare. IRCC mail suggests "All required documents must be submitted in one single package". Do we need to submit separate package for all three passports?. Can we include all 3 passport in 1 single package?

2) VFS web form has this question as well - "Did you enrol Biometrics for this application?". We are already done with the biometrics couple of years ago for this application. What should we fill in this "Yes" or "No".

Please advise with your reply
1. You need separate package for each Applicant so you will need 3 packages for 3 passports

2. Did you do your biometrics for canada? If yes then answer the question as Yes

Ankur

Star Member
Jul 1, 2013
Hello! I submitted my both parent's passports on 29th March through courier services for visa stamping. When I tracked online it says delivered to Ahmedabad. At evening I received SMS for VFS tracing ID for one of my parents only but for other parent I haven't received any tracking ID yet. Do VFS only send one tracking ID or two different tracking ID for two passports?

Siraj1189

Dec 11, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
13-10-2021
AOR Received.
09-11-2021
Med's Done....
14-01-2022
Hello! I submitted my both parent's passports on 29th March through courier services for visa stamping. When I tracked online it says delivered to Ahmedabad. At evening I received SMS for VFS tracing ID for one of my parents only but for other parent I haven't received any tracking ID yet. Do VFS only send one tracking ID or two different tracking ID for two passports?
If 2 packages then it should be 2 tracking id

srihari98

Aug 14, 2020
Hey guys, parents passport was delivered to VFS Hyderabad instead of New Delhi. Is there any reason for this? Also received an SMS that the tracking number has been changed. Is this common?

abhi_001

Jun 15, 2018
1. You need separate package for each Applicant so you will need 3 packages for 3 passports

2. Did you do your biometrics for canada? If yes then answer the question as Yes
Thank you so much for your prompt response.

Could you also clarify, while preparing an envelope do I also need to put UCI number of primary applicant as well as dependents??

Also, while preparing 3 different envelopes, I guess each envelope should have the names of respective 3 persons along with the residence address. Is this understanding correct??

Lilac_user

Apr 27, 2022
Hello,
Did anyone faced issue with passport pickup.My parents got passport request on April 14 submitted 2 way courier service on april 15 till now no one came for pickup.Is anyone facing same issue.

abbyc1890

Jun 9, 2022
Hi all,
I received my parents sponsorship approved and PPR letter request on 20 May and I sent it for
stamping on May 24th.

The passports was received by Canada embassy New Delhi at IRCC on May 25th but since then it is showing in progress for stamping can someone please help and let me what else I can do. Do anyone know why it's taking so all, it's already 15 days. I am worried and also its frustrating that just passport stamping so long.

I already tried contacting VFS global couple of times and every time they have same answers that it is under process no eta anything I can do instead of this ?

Any suggestions anyone it will be really helpful please.

Thank you all.

abbyc1890

Jun 9, 2022
Hi all,
I received my parents sponsorship approved and PPR letter request on 20 May and I sent it for
stamping on May 24th.

The passports was received by Canada embassy New Delhi at IRCC on May 25th but since then it is showing in progress for stamping can someone please help and let me what else I can do. Do anyone know why it's taking so all, it's already 15 days. I am worried and also its frustrating that just passport stamping so long.

I already tried contacting VFS global couple of times and every time they have same answers that it is under process no eta anything I can do instead of this ?

can anyone please answer, please advise.

Thank you all.

Martin John

Jul 17, 2017
Needed Help
I received passport requestfor my PR application along with my wife. We live in Kerala ,India.I booked 2way pickup through vfs and paid money. We received TWO separate AWB. My question is should I keep both the passports in a single package or I should pack it separately.please let me know.
Thanks and regards

Martin John

Jul 17, 2017
Hi all,
stamping on May 24th.

Thank you all.
Did you received TWO AWB??
And did you sent both the passports in a single package?