+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Bangladesh will open from November 16 with limited services

Jul 2, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Has anyone received a PPR yet? Given VFS is now open?
The thing is, the people who actually gave Biometric before, all of their application was paper based. And they won't get PPR request as they submitted their passport while applying. Some of them received email from VFS for passport collection via one way courier.

Rest just have given biometric today. My biometric appointment date is November 30. So, PPR request will be coming from next week for the online application.

Last edited:
Reactions: atefalvi

atefalvi

Feb 23, 2013
The thing is, the people who actually gave Biometric before, all of their application was paper based. And they won't get PPR request as they submitted their passport while applying. Someone of them received email from VFS for passport collection via one way courier.

Rest just have given biometric today. My biometric appointment date is November 30. So, PPR request will be coming from next week for the online application.
Thank you for that. Its for my wife spousal sponsorship. She received her pre-arrival letter in June 25th 2020. and in the GCMS notes we also saw PPR was on hold due to VFS being closed. That is why i was wondering if we'll be getting the request. Just wondering how long it will all take.