+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS and Bluedart. Courier tracking number?

s2patel48

Star Member
Mar 5, 2017
Calgary
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
B
Job Offer........
Yes
I’m having the same issue right now , i don’t know the airwaybill number and the courier partner website to track my passport , please help me
guys just wanted to give you heads up. I sent email to same email address explaining situation , uci ,application number, dob , name of primary applicant and dependent . Got response in 3 business days . So please when you send email make sure you give them all info.

Nov 26, 2018
Message from New Delhi Visa office:

"Visa application, tracking ID No.*********** – Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 28/03/2016 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website."

Where can I get the courier tracking number?
I know you longer need any answer, but I am writing this as many others may find this answer helpful.
your VFS tracking id can be used as reference number to track your passport on BlueDart website.

karanbedi

Mar 26, 2019
U can also use the Waybill reference number on top of the receipt you got when you first gave the passport to VFS

Look for an 11 digit number

Last edited:

SOHAMDUDHANE

Oct 22, 2019
Guys vfs global has bluedart as their courier partner .. those who are not getting results after inserting their tracking number is because you guys are searching through waybill no. .. There is another option (ref no.) just beside waybill where you put the tracking number. Select ref no and you shall get the tracking info.

Serene Maria

Aug 16, 2019
Message from New Delhi Visa office:

"Visa application, tracking ID No.*********** – Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 28/03/2016 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website."

Where can I get the courier tracking number?
You can get your tracking number of courier service by chatting with contact information given in vfs global Canada official site
Just give your vfs tracking id

Dec 12, 2019
Visa application, tracking ID No. 20191203INCDSTU44872 Π Decision envelope has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 2019-12-11 08:46:12 AM GMT Standard Time vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.

Sir can i get the courier number?

Jiffin joy

Dec 31, 2019
My tracking id .20191217INBLPKT48051
And.20191217INBLPKT48052 I Supmitted my passport visa applicatin centre new delhi.IRCC Office.18/12/2019.howmany days prossing time .

Last edited:

Rajan_1993

Oct 15, 2017
Here is the link to track your passport: https://www.bluedart.com/tracking

Be aware that, when you receive a message on your mobile saying your passport has been dispatched, tracking number is not immediately available to track on Blue Dart's web site. It takes around 8 to 9 hours to update in their system from the moment you receive the message. So the best thing is to wait 8 to 9 hours (this time may vary) after you get notification on your phone and then try the link. Just select Ref No while tracking rather then Waybill No. See this image :
(https://imgur.com/Vp0x1zX)

Reactions: AmrenT